Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only Bother Yourself with High IL Chicks

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered how many hours/days/even weeks you spend per year chasing women? It might surprise you to learn that it’s a lot. Let us assume that I try to pick up one woman a day and that each encounter takes ten minutes, and that I also get two dates a week, each lasting two hours.
It comes out to 164 hours and 40 minutes per year, which to me seems like a pretty darn lot. And this number is even greater if you spend more time on women, for example if you get 3 dates in a week it comes out to 268 hours and 40 minutes in a year. But I digress.
Imagine, for a moment, that you spent that time doing something completely different. You could learn a new language fairly well in a year if you spent 268 hours on it. You could become 268 hours more buff by using that time to jog or work out. You could adopt a new career, volunteer, spend time with your family, and work on being a better person. And you can bet your a$$ that you would get pretty darn good at basically whatever you wanted to become good at if you spent 268 hours learning to be a complete master at it. The possibilities are endless.
For that reason, why waste that valuable time on women that clearly don’t have a high interest level? It’s unproductive, boring, and a waste of both of your time. If you only focus on women that you know you can go somewhere with, you can use that spare time to go hit the gym or memorize Swahili or become the next Bobby Fischer or whatever the hell it is you want to do. Just remember that every time you take a second date with a girl that clearly wasn’t going to take initiative or put in as much effort as you, you are throwing away an opportunity to become something better. A higher tier of man. The kind of man that knows what is given to him and what he has to work for, and throws his best effort out there because he knows that pvssy doesn’t come on a silver platter. I know that’s what I’m going to be. Do you?
Nos vemos la próxima vez. And…pawn to E4.
May the Don Juan Force be with you!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just make small talk now.

If there’s a connection, great.

Otherwise, I move on.
This is a key rule. In order to have s3x, women need to get wet. If they're not getting wet then they're not going to have s3x with you. Put them down as a dry hole and move on to the next prospect.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of Crash Davis :

“After 12 years in the minor leagues, I don’t try out."

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so glad more more guys are mentioning this on the forum lately. If a girl isn't interested from the start, no amount of game online is going to change that.

First impressions are super important, if you were a a fat nerd in highschool it wouldn't matter if you came back as Giga chad. In everyone's mind you would still be that fat nerd no matter what you do.

High interest girls make it easy from the start, no games or hoops to jump through just to get a second date. You can just relax and simply enjoy the dating experience for once, that way you two actually connect.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree with this I also know that being assertive and having a backbone when demonstrated can turn girls heads and get attention where previously there was none.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so glad more more guys are mentioning this on the forum lately. If a girl isn't interested from the start, no amount of game online is going to change that.

First impressions are super important, if you were a a fat nerd in highschool it wouldn't matter if you came back as Giga chad. In everyone's mind you would still be that fat nerd no matter what you do.

High interest girls make it easy from the start, no games or hoops to jump through just to get a second date. You can just relax and simply enjoy the dating experience for once, that way you two actually connect.
I'm not so sure about that....given enough time, and a change in the context the people see you in, it is possible they would overlook it..

But go to your 10 year HS reunion and people will be back in their same cliques after the first round of drinks.

At 20 year, with 10 years of Social media PR you build up a new image in their eyes. They see that new persona when they meet you in person.

This is from personal experience. Although my HS days might be worse in my mind than they really were.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that....given enough time, and a change in the context the people see you in, it is possible they would overlook it..

But go to your 10 year HS reunion and people will be back in their same cliques after the first round of drinks.

At 20 year, with 10 years of Social media PR you build up a new image in their eyes. They see that new persona when they meet you in person.

This is from personal experience. Although my HS days might be worse in my mind than they really were.
Bolded statement is not true at all. Many of the females would be attracted. Males might become insecure and try to see if your still a nerd. If the females like what they see they'll want to fvck.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just make small talk now.

If there’s a connection, great.

Otherwise, I move on.
sometimes I think that's all 'game' really is lol.
For all of the pushpull and negs and future projection and self-amusement and qualification and disqualifiers and blablabla, it really just comes down to being able to have a chat ('small talk' as you put it) and having the balls to escalate.
None of the above actually 'creates' attraction to the point she'll wanna have sex with you if she's not physically attracted
I'm sure most of us have tried. And even the best coaches in their infields seem to pretty much confirm this is the case if you pay attention

open. Find out whether she is interested. The answer tells you to escalate or move on to the next lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always ask for their number almost immediately and if they don't give it out for any reason, I stop talking to them. If they give their number but don't put in any effort to meet up soon, I will also disengage.

I find moving fast is a great way to weed out low interest women. You could argue that tight game could change their minds but I quite frankly don't care. It's not even worth the effort.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered how many hours/days/even weeks you spend per year chasing women? It might surprise you to learn that it’s a lot. Let us assume that I try to pick up one woman a day and that each encounter takes ten minutes, and that I also get two dates a week, each lasting two hours.
It comes out to 164 hours and 40 minutes per year, which to me seems like a pretty darn lot. And this number is even greater if you spend more time on women, for example if you get 3 dates in a week it comes out to 268 hours and 40 minutes in a year. But I digress.
Imagine, for a moment, that you spent that time doing something completely different. You could learn a new language fairly well in a year if you spent 268 hours on it. You could become 268 hours more buff by using that time to jog or work out. You could adopt a new career, volunteer, spend time with your family, and work on being a better person. And you can bet your a$$ that you would get pretty darn good at basically whatever you wanted to become good at if you spent 268 hours learning to be a complete master at it. The possibilities are endless.
For that reason, why waste that valuable time on women that clearly don’t have a high interest level? It’s unproductive, boring, and a waste of both of your time. If you only focus on women that you know you can go somewhere with, you can use that spare time to go hit the gym or memorize Swahili or become the next Bobby Fischer or whatever the hell it is you want to do. Just remember that every time you take a second date with a girl that clearly wasn’t going to take initiative or put in as much effort as you, you are throwing away an opportunity to become something better. A higher tier of man. The kind of man that knows what is given to him and what he has to work for, and throws his best effort out there because he knows that pvssy doesn’t come on a silver platter. I know that’s what I’m going to be. Do you?
Nos vemos la próxima vez. And…pawn to E4.
May the Don Juan Force be with you!
Great post , got me fired up and motivated again to keep the hustle up

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, Corey Wayne always stressed that. When a woman likes you, she will help you. All you have to do is say yes to their advances.

Of course, these "advances" are subtle and it is still the mans job to pick up on these and set up dates.

Examples of "advances"

1.) Her initiating text most of the time
2.) Her putting herself in your proximity
3.) Her saying stuff like "When I am going to get to see you again" or "I want to go see that movie, but I have nobody to go with" (hint, hint)

If it feels like you are pulling teeth to get a woman's attention, her IL is NOT high.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged women who were not highly interested in me at first.

Given enough time, and given that you've demonstrated enough attractive behavior, you can bang most women.

The question is, how much time will that take? How much time do you have to work on getting into a particular woman's pants?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Corey Wayne always stressed that. When a woman likes you, she will help you. All you have to do is say yes to their advances.

Of course, these "advances" are subtle and it is still the mans job to pick up on these and set up dates.

Examples of "advances"

1.) Her initiating text most of the time
2.) Her putting herself in your proximity
3.) Her saying stuff like "When I am going to get to see you again" or "I want to go see that movie, but I have nobody to go with" (hint, hint)

If it feels like you are pulling teeth to get a woman's attention, her IL is NOT high.
Be careful with #1. That doesn’t always mean she’s interested in you. She could be looking for attention and you’re an easy target. I’ve had that happen to me, she’s initiate text but she was stringing me along and leading me right into the friendzone.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged women who were not highly interested in me at first.

Given enough time, and given that you've demonstrated enough attractive behavior, you can bang most women.

The question is, how much time will that take? How much time do you have to work on getting into a particular woman's pants?
Not me. When a woman has low interest in me, I often don’t get enough chances to make her interest rise.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me. When a woman has low interest in me, I often don’t get enough chances to make her interest rise.
I don’t mean low interest, just middling interest.

This is why social circle game offers the highest probability of banging a hot girl, if she’s in that circle. You’ll notice that average-looking men who have the most success punching above their weight are very socially well-connected.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

That is clearly false and in fact one of the ways to pique a woman's interest and make it almost an obsession is to have greatly improved yourself from the last time they saw you especially if it was a long time ago...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is clearly false and in fact one of the ways to pique a woman's interest and make it almost an obsession is to have greatly improved yourself from the last time they saw you especially if it was a long time ago...
First impressions being "super important" is clearly false?