Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only Bother Yourself with High IL Chicks

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mean low interest, just middling interest.

This is why social circle game offers the highest probability of banging a hot girl, if she’s in that circle. You’ll notice that average-looking men who have the most success punching above their weight are very socially well-connected.
Very True!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is orbiting, dude. Social Circle game is awful on a number of levels - Firstly, you're going in under the guise of friendship which is terrible for masculine/feminine polarity. Secondly, you lose all your mystery because you're vetted and known by the social circle. Thirdly, if you're a dirty scumbag (like me) then you pretty much ruin the circle after 1 or 2 bangs.

Operate in the shadows as a lone wolf and you have all the power, for far less effort. But you do need to get good at cold approaching. That's hard to get good at if you're starting from scratch.
Social Circle is bad....?????? More hookups from social circles than others. Probably EVERYONE has had a hookup from a social circle at one time or another and some more often. What do you mean by ruin... does the circle disintegrate because of internal shame or is it just that the other guys through you out?