Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Woman Are Immoral Scum Bags!!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which demonstrates you're slave to a belief system. I don't totally reject any belief (including yours), as the objective truth often lies in harmony, somewhere in between. I choose fluidity over dogma; as my goal is evolvement--the true purpose of corporeality.

As long you are are jailed in dogma, you are stagnant or regressing.
Hmmmm.....unconvinced. Weak.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have only been meeting men who are your type over the last few months? What was going on before that? Were you less attractive?

If you have been meeting high quality and high VALUE men who are your type EASILY for the past several years.. there is no reason for you to still be single. Something is fishy. Either you are getting rejected a lot or these men are not all that "great" to begin with.

Something doesn't add up here.
There absolutely IS a reason to be single. I choose to be at this point. In fact I've said repeatedly here I am unlikely to remarry because I'm done having kids & I do not want to entangle my assets. I screen dating prospects & most screen out for one reason or another. If men drop me it's because they are looking for quick sex, and that is by design.

I do enjoy male company & prefer (after time & vetting) to have a lover I can develop intimacy with. Intimacy takes time and investment. It is therefore an entirely different goal & strategy than getting the lay ASAP.

Everything adds up fine. Since my divorce I dated a single father with 3 children for almost 2 years. Things developed slowly. When you are dating someone with children & have children of your own the dating landscape is VERY different than when you are single/never married. Things faded (although he does keep in contact) due to a new & horrendous legal fight with his ex post divorce. He remains embroiled in that and I don't need to be any part of that drama.

I've always met really good men. I can afford to screen thoroughly so I do. I got invited out to Vegas recently by an old flame for whom I was "the one who got away" many years ago...so perhaps that is worth exploring. I'm thinking it over. He usually dates 22-25 year olds but aside from the sex they bore him silly. If that goes anywhere it cannot be casual for either of us.

Last week I met a new person. Hockey dude texts constantly (too much really.)

So I have a perspective of being sought after. I know what puts me off & what attracts me, and it's surprising how many otherwise successful men have no clue. I give advice from that perspective as I apparently (as indicated by the market) am the sort of woman men want for something deeper.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
There absolutely IS a reason to be single. I choose to be at this point. In fact I've said repeatedly here I am unlikely to remarry because I'm done having kids & I do not want to entangle my assets. I screen dating prospects & most screen out for one reason or another. If men drop me it's because they are looking for quick sex, and that is by design.

I do enjoy male company & prefer (after time & vetting) to have a lover I can develop intimacy with. Intimacy takes time and investment. It is therefore an entirely different goal & strategy than getting the lay ASAP.

Everything adds up fine. Since my divorce I dated a single father with 3 children for almost 2 years. Things developed slowly. When you are dating someone with children & have children of your own the dating landscape is VERY different than when you are single/never married. Things faded (although he does keep in contact) due to a new & horrendous legal fight with his ex post divorce. He remains embroiled in that and I don't need to be any part of that drama.

I've always met really good men. I can afford to screen thoroughly so I do. I got invited out to Vegas recently by an old flame for whom I was "the one who got away" many years ago...so perhaps that is worth exploring. I'm thinking it over. He usually dates 22-25 year olds but aside from the sex they bore him silly. If that goes anywhere it cannot be casual for either of us.

So I have a perspective of being sought after. I know what puts me off & what attracts me, and it's surprising how many otherwise successful men have no clue. I give advice from that perspective as I apparently (as indicated by the market) am the sort of woman men want for something deeper.
hey girl you know its forum for alpha males right

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your going to criticize someone else's advice, then at least offer a rebuttal, or respectfully explain what you disagree with.... people like you are the reason others often don't want to share their opinions on this site
You always strike fast on OLD unless you want to be buried under 100 different dudes messaging her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And what happens if despite all your screening the man ends up just wanting sex and a FWB relationship? You gonna say you won't go for that if the sex is mind blowing and he is giving you more orgasms than anyone ever has before?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what happens if despite all your screening the man ends up just wanting sex and a FWB relationship? You gonna say you won't go for that if the sex is mind blowing and he is giving you more orgasms than anyone ever has before?
Perhaps but let me define what that looks like when practically applied. I'm going to build the friendship part however long before the sex part gets started. There is something to be said for sexual tension and the build up of sexual tension over time as two people discover they actually enjoy one another. If a man waits & gets to know me over a period of months and many dates/outings and he sticks around & wants to spend time (his most precious asset) with me, then if I fancy him I'm happy to invest the time in him also. This increases the delight when and if the sexual conquest eventually happens. It is something the man has sought & attached a value to. I do not disappoint if reaching that point. And he is always free to go if my way of doing things isn't satisfactory. I will let him go without chasing him...he isn't for me in that case. But if I date someone I have already decided I'm interested in him sexually, otherwise why bother? But I may drop him if I don't like the way he kisses or his physical interactions with me, or if he fails to lead. By the way that does happen a lot. I know what I like and I know how to screen for it and I have self restraint to see what else is there beyond sexual chemistry. There has to be more than sexual chemistry. The only way to ascertain that is to hold off on the sex, while knowing it is likely to be very good.

I'm emotionally stable and have high self esteem and understand my value & what I bring to the table. I'm atypical in this way and have been for many years. If I choose to love I do so from a place of choice. If I choose to have a lover I also do so from a place of choice.

When you have two people who choose to love from abundance & who understand their own value as well as the other person's value then you have potential for something amazing. To me the best marriages are committed FWB type relationships. Think about it. Great sex, friendship and the loyalty & freedom that real friendship entails (trust), and the company of someone you enjoy. No need for restriction or rules or drama. If each person's needs and desires are met there is a turning toward each other for intimacy rather than a turning away from one another for novelty.

The thing I hear more often than anything else from high powered self assured men is this desire to connect, to have intimacy, to build something meaningful. These are men for whom novelty is easy, abundance is a given. Pretty girls are everywhere. And yet they tire of it after a while. It's shallow and it isn't meeting their deeper desire.

It has been my experience that men are actually pretty upfront about that if they sense a woman has the capacity to understand that deeper desire. Finding a woman who can understand it is rare. I am equally upfront that although I have sexual desire I am patient and expect to see what develops before sex happens. Men understand this and continue to push toward sex, which builds the sexual tension further, but they cannot do so without the emotional investment.

Obviously everything hinges on my possessing enough value for a man to consider worthy of his investment. Not all men see it, and that's fine. They are free to go elsewhere without having sex with me. Why would I pine for a man who doesn't realize my value? I know how to uplift, support & treat a man well in and out of bed. I demonstrate that value prior to giving up sex. Only men who invest in me and appreciate my value have a chance to recieve my sexual favor.

This is how the best women choose lovers & life partners since forever. It's what my grandmother (born before WWI) taught me & it's what I teach my daughters. It's largely genetic luck that my appearance started off with great beauty. It's been a high priority to maintain that beauty through life long healthy habits.

I share all this not because I'm so awesome but so that men who might desire something deeper or even something life long get a peek into how a woman worth having sizes up her options in the marketplace. A woman worth having knows she is content with ONE man, so long as he is the correct man for her. Because she only seeks one, she exercises patience and self restraint (self respect) in vetting the suitors who show interest in her.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I would go so far as to call women, online or off, immoral scumbags.

What I would say is that women have been corrupted by unlimited power when it comes to dating, relationships and overall being protected and having excuse after excuse made for their bad behavior by a society that is literally bending over backwards to accomodate them.

All we can do is adjust our expectations and act accordingly to the reality that we are a-part of. This requires constantly keeping your emotions in check and screening hard.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So i had a date with this girl from pof yesterday, last minute she cancelled and gave me some bull crap about her car breaking down..

She then made a counter offer to meet today at 5pm.
You're simply too available.

A busy man, a man with options, would not have jumped on her counter offer for the very next day.

You rewarded her cancelling the date by eagerly lapping up her counter offer for the very next day, displaying that you
are a man without options.

A cancelled date, simply makes her a very low priority. You kept her a high priority.

How can women respect you when you don't even respect yourself. How can she respect your valuable time
when you don't even respect your valuable time.

Women are a mirror of you.

Reaction score
Maybe she's just an awful person. And maybe the next one you meet will be no different.

Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that she treated you poorly because you weren't "high value" enough.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

I still smell a rat and for this reason you have my curiosity.

I see you posted a follow up to this message. If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you a number of deep probing and revealing questions when I respond to that post. Maybe it will be a learning experience for everyone including you.

FIRST QUESTION: If you have no intention of getting married again, what is all this "screening" for exactly? Clearly you're not after casual sex nore after full commitment. What VALUE does that bring to a man with lots of options?

NO CLUE? What makes you so special that every man needs to know what YOU like?

Maybe you are the one who has no clue. Clearly all this screening and dating has been a path to nowhere for you so far.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps but let me define what that looks like when practically applied. I'm going to build the friendship part however long before the sex part gets started. There is something to be said for sexual tension and the build up of sexual tension over time as two people discover they actually enjoy one another. If a man waits & gets to know me over a period of months and many dates/outings and he sticks around & wants to spend time (his most precious asset) with me, then if I fancy him I'm happy to invest the time in him also. This increases the delight when and if the sexual conquest eventually happens. It is something the man has sought & attached a value to. I do not disappoint if reaching that point. And he is always free to go if my way of doing things isn't satisfactory. I will let him go without chasing him...he isn't for me in that case. But if I date someone I have already decided I'm interested in him sexually, otherwise why bother? But I may drop him if I don't like the way he kisses or his physical interactions with me, or if he fails to lead. By the way that does happen a lot. I know what I like and I know how to screen for it and I have self restraint to see what else is there beyond sexual chemistry. There has to be more than sexual chemistry. The only way to ascertain that is to hold off on the sex, while knowing it is likely to be very good.

I'm emotionally stable and have high self esteem and understand my value & what I bring to the table. I'm atypical in this way and have been for many years. If I choose to love I do so from a place of choice. If I choose to have a lover I also do so from a place of choice.

When you have two people who choose to love from abundance & who understand their own value as well as the other person's value then you have potential for something amazing. To me the best marriages are committed FWB type relationships. Think about it. Great sex, friendship and the loyalty & freedom that real friendship entails (trust), and the company of someone you enjoy. No need for restriction or rules or drama. If each person's needs and desires are met there is a turning toward each other for intimacy rather than a turning away from one another for novelty.

The thing I hear more often than anything else from high powered self assured men is this desire to connect, to have intimacy, to build something meaningful. These are men for whom novelty is easy, abundance is a given. Pretty girls are everywhere. And yet they tire of it after a while. It's shallow and it isn't meeting their deeper desire.

It has been my experience that men are actually pretty upfront about that if they sense a woman has the capacity to understand that deeper desire. Finding a woman who can understand it is rare. I am equally upfront that although I have sexual desire I am patient and expect to see what develops before sex happens. Men understand this and continue to push toward sex, which builds the sexual tension further, but they cannot do so without the emotional investment.

Obviously everything hinges on my possessing enough value for a man to consider worthy of his investment. Not all men see it, and that's fine. They are free to go elsewhere without having sex with me. Why would I pine for a man who doesn't realize my value? I know how to uplift, support & treat a man well in and out of bed. I demonstrate that value prior to giving up sex. Only men who invest in me and appreciate my value have a chance to recieve my sexual favor.

This is how the best women choose lovers & life partners since forever. It's what my grandmother (born before WWI) taught me & it's what I teach my daughters. It's largely genetic luck that my appearance started off with great beauty. It's been a high priority to maintain that beauty through life long healthy habits.

I share all this not because I'm so awesome but so that men who might desire something deeper or even something life long get a peek into how a woman worth having sizes up her options in the marketplace. A woman worth having knows she is content with ONE man, so long as he is the correct man for her. Because she only seeks one, she exercises patience and self restraint (self respect) in vetting the suitors who show interest in her.
This is absurd.

You have no interest in casual sex AND no interest in full COMMITMENT to a man. Yet, you expect him to spend loads of time, money and energy jumping through hoops to prove himself to you?

SECOND QUESTION:

In your post you say the following: Why would I pine for a man who doesn't realize my value?

Riddle me THIS: Why would a MAN pine for a woman who doesn't realize HIS value?

You claim to have all this VALUE. Yet you are over 40 with kids. Sure you have money and blah, blah, blah.. but men don't care about that. A woman saying she has value because of money is like a man saying he has value because he shaves his legs.

THIRD QUESTION:

Tell me what is this VALUE that you have that every successful and accomplished man would be lucky to date you?

Both me and @bigneil are successful men with high standards. You haven't seduced either of us yet with your personality or your "success". So what is the added value you will bring to a top man he can't get easily? What is it? I really want to know. Would the men you are dating be MORE interested in you if they read all your posts here? Lol.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. You asked a question @Urbanyst and I gave my answer. You don't like my answer. That's fine. I'm not seeking your approval.

If I had no value I'd have no results. I don't need to sell you my value. The men who I go out with assign me high value and theirs is the opinion that matters.

You don't understand my perspective because my perspective is not congruent with your belief system.

If you haven't been married and you don't have children to concern yourself with you simply don't understand those obligations & constraints.

My financial stature means I can take care of all my children's and my own financial needs & desires. So one big plus is men know if I spend time with them it's because I like who they are, I'm not provider shopping like many women. I'm also very aware of what things cost & I appreciate a good value. Men see that I respect my own money and I also respect theirs. Interestingly this creates a generosity, of which I am graciously accepting.

Men like to protect and care for and be generous to a woman they like. In my marriage I got so accustomed to being the one doing the providing that accepting a man's generosity has been an adjustment for me. It's nice to feel the appreciation of good men. I am sweet & supportive & good company for them.

Like Pook says, find a giving woman. Be generous to a giver. I'm a giver & always have been. In a world of takers men really find a giving woman refreshing.

I genuinely enjoy good men. Good men like to be appreciated by a good woman.

Here are succinct answers to your questions.

1. I value my health and my reputation. So I am careful to screen for long term compatibility. I'd enjoy a LTR but I'm in no hurry whatsoever. No marriage needed.

2. That's a question for the men. My results indicate I have high value.

3. I have my act together, am emotionally stable and cool to hang out with. I remain very physically attractive as well. I'm still a size 2 or 4, BMI of 19 and weigh the same as I did when I was a high school & collegiate athlete. My figure is 36-24-36 as it always has been. People's jaws drop when I mention I have 3 children. I don't look like I've had any.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Meh. You asked a question @Urbanyst and I gave my answer. You don't like my answer. That's fine. I'm not seeking your approval.

If I had no value I'd have no results. I don't need to sell you my value. The men who I go out with assign me high value and theirs is the opinion that matters.
Who said I don't like your answer? I'm requesting MORE information. If you are being honest this should be a very comfortable conversation.

Do you even know WHY these men are assigning high value to you? Do you care?

You don't understand my perspective because my perspective is not congruent with your belief system.

If you haven't been married and you don't have children to concern yourself with you simply don't understand those obligations & constraints.

My financial stature means I can take care of all my children's and my own financial needs & desires. So one big plus is men know if I spend time with them it's because I like who they are, I'm not provider shopping like many women. I'm also very aware of what things cost & I appreciate a good value. Men see that I respect my own money and I also respect theirs. Interestingly this creates a generosity, of which I am graciously accepting.
Seems you use the possibility of SEX to extract time and MONEY from men. The usual. A woman is not generous if she is withholding sex for absurd amounts of time. Obviously you don't want to jump in bed immediately, but the "friends first while I spend your money.. and by the way.. we will never get married" approach seems like something that would only work on losers. If they were winners.. you would want to f*ck them AND marry them.

Men like to protect and care for and be generous to a woman they like. In my marriage I got so accustomed to being the one doing the providing that accepting a man's generosity has been an adjustment for me. It's nice to feel the appreciation of good men. I am sweet & supportive & good company for them.

Like Pook says, find a giving woman. Be generous to a giver. I'm a giver & always have been. In a world of takers men really find a giving woman refreshing.

I genuinely enjoy good men. Good men like to be appreciated by a good woman.
Then why are none of your relationships working out?

Proves my early point about LOSERS. You were generous to your EX because he was a WINNER. You felt lucky to be with him so you worked hard to make it work. Now you are dating losers and letting them chase you and spend all their money on you. No rush to have SEX because attraction is LOW. I get it.

Here are succinct answers to your questions.

1. I value my health and my reputation. So I am careful to screen for long term compatibility. I'd enjoy a LTR but I'm in no hurry whatsoever. No marriage needed.

2. That's a question for the men. My results indicate I have high value.
What results? You are not a man. Spinning plates for a man indicates high value. For a woman it indicates low value.

3. I have my act together, am emotionally stable and cool to hang out with. I remain very physically attractive as well. I'm still a size 2 or 4, BMI of 19 and weigh the same as I did when I was a high school & collegiate athlete. My figure is 36-24-36 as it always has been. People's jaws drop when I mention I have 3 children. I don't look like I've had any.
Translation in man language:
1. I don't want to get physically or sexually assaulted
2. I'm old and men with MONEY still want to date me so I must be awesome.
3. I'm hot for my age

Gotcha. No further questions. You clearly have a good system going. Have fun.

Reaction score
Who said I don't like your answer? I'm requesting MORE information. If you are being honest this should be a very comfortable conversation.

Seems you use the possibility of SEX to extract time and MONEY from men. The usual. A woman is not generous if she is withholding sex for absurd amounts of time. Obviously you don't want to jump in bed immediately, but the "friends first while I spend your money.. and by the way.. we will never get married" approach seems like something that would only work on losers. If they were winners.. you would want to f*ck them AND marry them.

Proves my early point about LOSERS. You were generous to your EX because he was a WINNER. You felt lucky to be with him so you worked hard to make it work. Now you are dating losers and letting them chase you and spend all their money on you. No rush to have SEX because attraction is LOW. I get it.

What results? You are not a man. Spinning plates for a man indicates high value. For a woman it indicates low value.

3. I'm hot for my age

It still all boils down to being manipulative no matter how well she hides it.

Add the fact that she's terrible in bed and it just becomes even more absurd.

I have a theory that females walk around with a defense mechanism designed to hide their own inferiority from their conscious thought.

They are relatively worthless other than their vaginas (which are worthless in themselves) so they form the defense mechanism that they are EXTREMELY VALUABLE, but have no logical basis to back it up.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3. I'm hot for my age

I do have a good gig in life. I'm content.

Obviously you don't know my story, lol. I married a winner (I thought) who fell down & never got up. He became a loser. I stayed for many years and was generous because I have character. I could have left straightaway. I didn't. Eventually I did leave because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over expecting a different result.

I knew I was a winner & want to be associated with other winners. And so now I am. What a delightful change in perspective!

I love that Richard wants to insult my bedroom skills. That's funny. I'm very good in bed. Not that anyone here will ever know ;)

Good stuff, lol. To your success guys!

Reaction score

Obviously you don't know my story, lol. I married a winner (I thought) who fell down & never got up. He became a loser. I stayed for many years and was generous because I have character. I could have left straightaway. I didn't. Eventually I did leave because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over expecting a different result.

I knew I was a winner & want to be associated with other winners. And so now I am. What a delightful change in perspective!

I love that Richard wants to insult my bedroom skills. That's funny. I'm very good in bed. Not that anyone here will ever know ;)

Good stuff, lol. To your success guys!
Every girl thinks they're good in bed. It's all part of their delusions of what they have to offer to the world.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Reaction score
It still all boils down to being manipulative no matter how well she hides it.

Add the fact that she's terrible in bed and it just becomes even more absurd.

I have a theory that females walk around with a defense mechanism designed to hide their own inferiority from their conscious thought.

They are relatively worthless other than their vaginas (which are worthless in themselves) so they form the defense mechanism that they are EXTREMELY VALUABLE, but have no logical basis to back it up.
So you join a forum based on seduction to claim women and their vaginas are "worthless". Brilliant.

You might be better off on a rainbow pride forum.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Female hypergamy.

See.. I can accept what women are and how women operate. I just hate when women themselves cannot accept it.

That's what I meant when I said something was fishy. I was setting out to PROVE that you are not unique among women. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Every girl thinks they're good in bed. It's all part of their delusions of what they have to offer to the world.

It's not exactly rocket science.
No man will tell a woman she sucks in bed out of fear she will stop f*cking him lol.

Reaction score
Female hypergamy.

See.. I can accept what women are and how women operate. I just hate when women themselves cannot accept it.

That's what I meant when I said something was fishy. I was setting out to PROVE that you are not unique among women. And there is nothing wrong with that.

No man will tell a woman she sucks in bed out of fear she will stop f*cking him lol.
It's not that they're "bad" per se...

It's just that it's really SIMPLE so they're not AMAZING like they think they are.

You can hear girls say things like "my pu$$y is so good".... What does that even mean? And is that the nonsense that goes on in their head and inflates their ego.

I recently heard a Rihanna song at a strip club that says "sex with me is amazing." Is it really? Are you sure you're not exaggerating, Rihanna? Isn't it just the same as with anyone else?

In fact, I would say it's more up to the guy to be good.