Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Woman Are Immoral Scum Bags!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i had a date with this girl from pof yesterday, last minute she cancelled and gave me some bull crap about her car breaking down..

She then made a counter offer to meet today at 5pm.. She even sent me a text confirming the date at 5pm

I got ready, dressed, shaved, showered etc... She the cancelled over some pretty lie, just 30 minutes before the day..

I swear they do it JUST FOR FUN they have no intention of meeting, but these woman are so fuking pathetic uncaring of other peoples time, so inconsiderate of other people's feelings..

They simply don't give a fuk.. Why would a grown ass woman behave like this?

I don't blame guys for treating these online girls like *** DUMPSTERS

That is all they deserve.. Rant over lol

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That means all single women are immoral scum bags lol.

Just get off POF. If you're gonna go online, use match and make sure the woman has no kids and a real job. I quit using Tinder and Bumble a long time ago.

What usually works for me is if I meet a woman through some mutually enjoyed activity and build rapport. That leads to a 0% flake rate.

The online women don't know you and feel no remorse if they flake. While I don't like meetup, if I talk to a girl for 30 mins at a meetup and get her number, it will always lead to a date.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating hurts my ego, on Tinder I get no matches. When I go out in public I get women.....this doesn't make a lick of sense. I've seen guys really successful on POF, but are not attractive looks wise

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So i had a date with this girl from pof yesterday, last minute she cancelled and gave me some bull crap about her car breaking down..

She then made a counter offer to meet today at 5pm.. She even sent me a text confirming the date at 5pm

I got ready, dressed, shaved, showered etc... She the cancelled over some pretty lie, just 30 minutes before the day..
Why did you accept the counter so quickly? As soon as you did she knew you were desperate and wanted to see how desperate you were.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is doo doo headz!:p

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trumps reply puts me off women in general if you cant rearrange a date with a woman without playing battleships wtf is wrong with them dont they want to go out for a good night...pathetic

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
I agree OP sad reality :( and there are sometimes boys pretending to be women and arranging meetings with other horny guys then not coming lol i guess thats as much weird as women games are

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if we stop asking trash out...we won't get sick.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This happens to all of us. Go ahead and blow off steam here, but never give them the satisfaction of knowing they got to you. I do not believe they do this to torture us, they just do not know how to just say no they aren't interested. I think it is a combination of fear of how a man might react to rejection and also the desire to keep you as a back-up in case she changes her mind. Often when you don;t over react and act like it doesn't bother you, it actually makes you more attractive.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The counter for the next day was likely a check to see if you have anything going on...You failed that one.

Typically I won't accept the counter they present, I'll recounter with a different day.

Online dating is really easy bro...not sure why people think it's so tough...yeah you will have flakes but that's life...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to all of us. Go ahead and blow off steam here, but never give them the satisfaction of knowing they got to you. I do not believe they do this to torture us, they just do not know how to just say no they aren't interested. I think it is a combination of fear of how a man might react to rejection and also the desire to keep you as a back-up in case she changes her mind. Often when you don;t over react and act like it doesn't bother you, it actually makes you more attractive.

I hear what you are saying man, but these woman play along with the date, ie pretending she will be setting of shortly..

Asking what do you fancy doing, bar, pub, meal? All along the hoe knows she aint coming..

They waste your time, and efforts, you have to plan your day out, get changed, dress up etc..

Bunch of CU#TS i say... Nevermind I arranged another 4 dates, within an hour of that date crashing lol..

Online is just terrible man!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The counter for the next day was likely a check to see if you have anything going on...You failed that one.

Typically I won't accept the counter they present, I'll recounter with a different day.

Online dating is really easy bro...not sure why people think it's so tough...yeah you will have flakes but that's life...

Your right marmel.. from here on I will reject counter offers.. If she flakes out on the first date, it will be an immediate NEXT and delete

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right marmel.. from here on I will reject counter offers.. If she flakes out on the first date, it will be an immediate NEXT and delete
You can do that...try rejecting the counter and then giving her a counter...you'd be surprised how well that can work...or don't, it's up to you...I did the hard next thing online for a while and found out all it did was cost me lays I could have gotten easily once I switched to the other method

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online is garbage in my opinion...if I was a good catch of a girl, there would be no need to use it. Hence why you find mostly broken women on there.
Honestly IMO this is the best answer and I find it to be true. For example I get approached all the time by the type man I prefer in real life (and I circulate in circles where these people are)...and desirable men do the same thing.

So why then would I be doing OLD? I don't need to. My calendar is as full as I'd like at any given time without doing that.

I think if a man just wants extra bandwidth to get the lay or gain experience OLD might be useful, but otherwise it is impossible to sufficiently filter via OLD. This was what I found to be true when I first re-entered the dating market as an attractive woman.

OLD casts much too wide a net to be able to filter much at all. I found it to be an absolute waste of time. I do know two married couples who met on Match, but I found Match to be far too time consuming/distracting to take seriously.

If you want more than a ONS you are better off to figure out what kind of woman you would like to meet and then put yourself into venues where that type of woman exists. This will immediately and substantially increase your odds.

Of course that also means you are going to need the skillset to approach successfully in real life, but if you just commit to do it you'll get better.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it slow with online chicks, they like you to ignore them for a while before you offer to do anything for them. Meeting up to chill at home, or in the car with them to smoke or drink is cool, but If u rush in for an actual date they'll think your a chump with no options. Women on OLD are validation seekers. I don't do anything with any of them until they've shown me consistent communication for at least a couple weeks or more

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it slow with online chicks, they like you to ignore them for a while before you offer to do anything for them. Meeting up to chill at home, or in the car with them to smoke or drink is cool, but If u rush in for an actual date they'll think your a chump with no options. Women on OLD are validation seekers. I don't do anything with any of them until they've shown me consistent communication for at least a couple weeks or more
Pretty much the worst advice I've ever seen for OLD

logicallefty

Reaction score

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much the worst advice I've ever seen for OLD
If your going to criticize someone else's advice, then at least offer a rebuttal, or respectfully explain what you disagree with.... people like you are the reason others often don't want to share their opinions on this site