Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Woman Are Immoral Scum Bags!!

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. You start behaving like a d!ck 24/7 and we'll see how the world reacts to you...
yeaa man. if a man behaves like a **** then people will hate him. but if a woman does this then its nothing new

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. You start behaving like a d!ck 24/7 and we'll see how the world reacts to you...
You mean like Trump? ;)

The goal is not to be liked. The goal is to win (in your chosen pursuit). This has less to do with diplomacy and more to do with having the "goods" the market needs.

Genuinely, 99.9% of people are selfish at their core. The act of pretending to care about others (if you don't) is at its core inauthenticity. I'd rather be hated for whom I am than liked for whom I am not. But, I do understand not too many can live this way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like Trump? ;)

The goal is not to be liked. The goal is to win (in your chosen pursuit). This has less to do with diplomacy and more to do with having the "goods" the market needs.

Genuinely, 99.9% of people are selfish at their core. The act of pretending to care about others (if you don't) is at its core inauthenticity. I'd rather be hated for whom I am than liked for whom I am not. But, I do understand not too many can live this way.
I would say 80% are selfish at the core. There are people who generally care about others.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say 80% are selfish at the core. There are people who generally care about others.
Outside of family, you care for your friend or associate for the benefit of whom? Once, that friend or associate is no longer useful whether that be good companionship or communication, do you continue to be BFF.

Part of freeing yourself from a matrix of sorts is being honest with yourself and your intent.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like Trump? ;)

Only in America could politics be collapsed into business.

It is part of the 'job description' [duty] for a major world leader to be diplomatic. The last thing he wants to do is preside over a civil war.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of family, you care for your friend or associate for the benefit of whom? Once, that friend or associate is no longer useful whether that be good companionship or communication, do you continue to be BFF.

Part of freeing yourself from a matrix of sorts is being honest with yourself and your intent.
Things, goods, products have utility. Sure, most people in modern life seem almost like objects to us. But there is such a thing as friendship, where you come to treat that person almost as your other self. To deny this only serves to impoverish your life.

Probably the best friendships we had were in childhood... when there was near nothing between you... and in you...and thus a comradery in the nothingness. It's only the clutter of our ego that gets in the way of friendship.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things, goods, products have utility. Sure, most people in modern life seem almost like objects to us. But there is such a thing as friendship, where you come to treat that person almost as your other self. To deny this only serves to impoverish your life.
Diametrically, it impoverishes your life not to live in truth.

Fact: the only person who visits an inmate serving a life sentence after five years is the inmate's mother.

Don't live in delusion. The vast majority of people do not care about you. They only care about your utility to them.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like Trump? ;)

I disagree.. but I realise this comes down to your subjective values. If someone wants to live purely for themselves, then so be it. But the people I know who do that have very few real friends. I guess what I'm saying is yes, I agree that we should be true to ourselves, but for me being on good terms with others is pretty important.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fact: the only person who visits an inmate serving a life sentence after five years is the inmate's mother.

Don't live in delusion. The vast majority of people do not care about you. They only care about your utility to them.
This sounds like a result of the individual's actions. If that person was a nasty piece of work then why do you think nobody comes to visit?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeaa man. if a man behaves like a **** then people will hate him. but if a woman does this then its nothing new
Look at that thread @backbreaker posted the other day about the woman involved with his brother - that's a perfect example right there (in short she got hooked on drugs and ended up committing suicide).

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One man's truth is another man's ideology. Be careful which 'truth' you swallow hook, link and sinker.

Don't live in delusion. The vast majority of people do not care about you. They only care about your utility to them
Of course. I am no great believer in universal fraternity. Friendship is something to be cultivated on rare occasions.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a result of the individual's actions. If that person was a nasty piece of work then why do you think nobody comes to visit?
If we theorize, facts should be presented. There is little factual evidence of people's intent.

As to your counterpoint, ALL inmates are "nasty pieces of work"? Last I checked, an inmate was an individual who violated a law (made by politicians).

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a "rock and stone" view of the human race is more indicative of your own values and internal dialogue than others.

People have sacrificed themselves for their friends and loves. People die for causes. It's only in the "big bollocks" world of PUAs where this anti-human view predicates.

I gave years of my life and thousands of pounds in trying to help an ex partner who because mentally ill. There was no need for me to do this. I will look back with pride at what I did.

The same people presenting this view are the same that view their dating lives as competitions. Without regard to the societal impacts and impact on others it presents.

Narcissism is as rampant here as BPD is in women, and narcissists will never understand the value of compassion and sacrifice. They view it as weakness. Hence, views such as "nobody loves anybody, it's purely a battle for resources" will predicate.

I thank a God I do not believe in that the majority of the human race don't share this worldview, because we would literally be animals if this was to become the accepted wisdom in human affairs.

The issue is, every man goes through this. Every man at some point starts staring at the red pill and recognises you do not get given love and respect, you earn it. You stare at the abyss in wonder at the lies of your childhood and the nature of reality, cold hard reality.

However, one day, you mature and move past this, back to where you were, as a human, as a man, YOU have the power to reject this and live an authentic life of values, your own values, without stooping to the degeneracy of manipulation, cynicism and nihilism. Yet, when you are still sore from the pain of the initial realisation that the world is not a happy place, you will triumphantly crow that values are for the weak, that others are naieve, whilst not yet understanding your own power to create your own reality and change the world.

It is a barren, joyless experience of life to measure it in terms of material wealth, possessions or attachments. The final stage of maturity is to turn full circle and return to what one truly values.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a "rock and stone" view of the human race is more indicative of your own values and internal dialogue than others.

People have sacrificed themselves for their friends and loves. People die for causes. It's only in the "big bollocks" world of PUAs where this anti-human view predicates.

I gave years of my life and thousands of pounds in trying to help an ex partner who because mentally ill. There was no need for me to do this. I will look back with pride at what I did.

The same people presenting this view are the same that view their dating lives as competitions. Without regard to the societal impacts and impact on others it presents.

Narcissism is as rampant here as BPD is in women, and narcissists will never understand the value of compassion and sacrifice. They view it as weakness. Hence, views such as "nobody loves anybody, it's purely a battle for resources" will predicate.

I thank a God I do not believe in that the majority of the human race don't share this worldview, because we would literally be animals if this was to become the accepted wisdom in human affairs.

The issue is, every man goes through this. Every man at some point starts staring at the red pill and recognises you do not get given love and respect, you earn it. You stare at the abyss in wonder at the lies of your childhood and the nature of reality, cold hard reality.

However, one day, you mature and move past this, back to where you were, as a human, as a man, YOU have the power to reject this and live an authentic life of values, your own values, without stooping to the degeneracy of manipulation, cynicism and nihilism. Yet, when you are still sore from the pain of the initial realisation that the world is not a happy place, you will triumphantly crow that values are for the weak, that others are naieve, whilst not yet understanding your own power to create your own reality and change the world.

It is a barren, joyless experience of life to measure it in terms of material wealth, possessions or attachments. The final stage of maturity is to turn full circle and return to what one truly values.
Many words for I helped another in need so am I above this. So you stayed true to your value to ultimately serve whom?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many words for I helped another in need so am I above this. So you stayed true to your value to ultimately serve whom?
Well, then everything becomes completely meaningless. You can't seriously be using the 8th grade argument of "No selfless act because even good acts make you feel good" are you?

The point I am making is that regardless of who it benefits, selfish outlooks are intrinsically immoral.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, then everything becomes completely meaningless. You can't seriously be using the 8th grade argument of "No selfless act because even good acts make you feel good" are you?
Let me assist, as "qualifiers" do not seem to be in your analytical thinking.

The vast majority of people do not commit selfless acts, without ulterior intent.

Only a few enlightened people in history have transcended and converted the congenital/corporeal "will to receive" into the "will to give." To reach this level of transcendence, you have to begin by entirely abandoning the ego and embracing a life of asceticism.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Problem is... they don't HAVE to respect a man no matter what you do.

They don't even have to respect society in general. They can make a point to be the most disrespectful b1tch in the world just for fun, then hide behind the law.

And when they do decide to dish out their "respect" it is possibly based on something totally stupid due to the fact that they are stupid little girls with no life experience.
Today's typical TRASH woman will have more respect for a guy who is a good DJ than a guy who cures cancer lol.

And by DJ I mean Disco Jockey (music) not Don Juan.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me assist, as "qualifiers" do not seem to be in your analytical thinking.

The vast majority of people do not commit selfless acts, without ulterior intent.

Only a few enlightened people in history have transcended and converted the congenital/corporeal "will to receive" into the "will to give." To reach this level of transcendence, you have to begin by entirely abandoning the ego and embracing a life of asceticism.
So what? I am not interested in motivations. This is the problem. You are mistaking motivations with outcomes.

"Ulterior intent" encompasses a huge range of variations. Putting a kettle on is for an "ulterior intent" of producing hot water. Causality is all you are stating. Yes, many people give purely to feel a buzz of happiness when they help another, others like the self-esteem it provides in providing a positive contributions to the world.

What you are mistaking is that these motivations are not to be considered equal - some are wholesome, and honest, and mature, others selfish and destructive. They are sourced from a well-developed ego and a decently adjusted human brain. Writing them off as "well, you did it to feel good" just proves my point. There is a subjective judgement anyone is entitled to apply to this, namely, what is deemed a moral or an immoral choice.

Paedos and murderers do what they do to "feel good". So do charitable donors. You actually get to decide, believe it or not, what is viewed as a correct path or choice in life or what is considered a wrong one. Resorting to reducing all good acts to ones born of a selfish impulse is deeply nihilistic and born of moral relativism, which I totally reject.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... which I totally reject.
Which demonstrates you're slave to a belief system. I don't totally reject any belief (including yours), as the objective truth often lies in harmony, somewhere in between. I choose fluidity over dogma; as my goal is evolvement--the true purpose of corporeality.

As long you are are jailed in dogma, you are stagnant or regressing.