"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

OMG she was LOOKING at ME

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
LMFAO, sorry guys, i just love how some of these newbies post topics about how a girl was lookin at them, lol GOD DAMN, it aint lik these girls are britney spearsssss they just girlsssss
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
lol so... u actually took sime of your time to do a thread like this.... hmmmm u most be bored...
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by bfl
lol so... u actually took sime of your time to do a thread like this.... hmmmm u most be bored...
and u answered it :D, hang on, oh no, so did I, doh :rolleyes:
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
^^ lol i knew that was coming
 

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
lmaooo, yea i am, i got an ankle injury and i was just reading some of this stuff. ITS FUNNYY
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
This is the official "too drunk to know what I'm doing" post of this weekend.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
OMG this HB99 looked at ME in the LEFT eye for 1.2324sec and blink TWICE!

DO I WALK OVER THERE!?!?!11

THX GUYZ!!!!
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
OMG this HB99 looked at ME in the LEFT eye for 1.2324sec and blink TWICE!

DO I WALK OVER THERE!?!?!11

THX GUYZ!!!!
This is a good sign. Two blinks means she wants you to do a peacock dance up on the bar. Don't be afraid. Ignore what other people think. Just do it!

Go get em tiger!
 

o14liquid

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
this hb10 said hi to me
what should i say to her?????? does that mean she likes me? i'm so confused what should i do!!!??? i need help reply asap plz!!! :D :p

hehe
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Can I buy you a drink or will you just take money.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i have a boner whenever i talk to this girl at school. does this mean i like her?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
What is a boner? You carry bones arond???:confused:
 

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
1,945
Reaction score
70
Age
44
O_O ?

Dr. P..surely you know that a bo..

Nevermind. And yes, he does carry bones around. In his pants. Right next to his dick. It's just for decoration! That's all!
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
a hard on.
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I've found out that there are basically two kinds of eye contact

1) The Punk-out
2) The attraction stare

If you're ever been punked out of eye contact by a girl before, you'd probably swear to yourself that it's not going to happen again.

So now I maintain an unrelenting gaze. They're not going to punk ME out! They should fear me!

Then when I see a girl looking at me and she's NOT trying to punk me out my face becomes like it hit a brick wall. Haha.

I must present a friendlier stare. :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top