OMG Another FREE Lecture in NYC - You gotta be there!

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im back in NY doing a bootcamp as always I try to give back to the community as much as I can. Thus, I will be giving another FREE Lecture in NYC on Thursday the Oct. 22nd at 8pm.

This is your chance to get some training especially if you couldnt make it to the last one I gave. I am sure you heard all the great feedback that was posted here by the guys who did attended.

Anyway you MUST RSVP for this FREE Lecture. I would recommend for you to RSVP ASAP as seats are extremely limited, and its a first come first serve basis so dont delay!

You can RSVP by texting or emailing me your name, email address, and phone number. This is a FREE event which means NO CHARGE. =)

My telephone number is: 954-274-6996
My E-mail is: speer@phaseshiftlounge.com

Hope to see you there!

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome man, reckon you could pay for a return ticket from london to nyc for us? no need for accomodation ill just walk around for the night

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer

How come you guys never come out to the midwest? There tons of "pua's" and community guys in Minneapolis. I know you guys go to Chicago as well, but you really missing out on business over here man

just a thought. this is an untapped market think Alaska(tons of oil and shiit):D

Solo

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Speer

How come you guys never come out to the midwest? There tons of "pua's" and community guys in Minneapolis. I know you guys go to Chicago as well, but you really missing out on business over here man

just a thought. this is an untapped market think Alaska(tons of oil and shiit):D

Solo
yeah I feel you bud,

Well the truth is we offer a Private LEI Bootcamp. Which means if you get 3 or more people together ANYWHERE in the USA I will personally fly down and train you guys. So if you are in a place where you do not feel like we offer currently get a few of your friends, communicate with me directly and we can set it up.

I always try to help anyone who is willing to take the time to help themselves.

Talk soon,

PS
Seating is reaching maximum capacity for NY. If you would like to attend the FREE LECTURE please email me asap to RSVP. speer@phaseshiftlounge.com

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer Method said:
Only 2 seats left RSVP ASAP!
Aaah, the good old scarcity principle. Marketing 101. There are far more than 2 seats left.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Since it would be rude to not reply to an RSVP, then no.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
post a thread when you come give a free lecture in texas sir :)

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
for sure i will try to post all the free upcoming lectures,

appreciate all the support guys,

talk soon,