Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you actually say this?/ what kind of reaction are you expecting?
Depends on how much of a big deal she’s making me never being married out to be. It comes from mostly older women, not younger anyways. Older women don’t get to dictate the terms when they don’t have a good hand to play.

JAGH888

Don Juan
Reaction score
R
@JAGH888 as you can see, you will get different perspectives when seeking perspective here. Some will feel right, some won't. So keep this in mind when navigating through SS: Use the shopping cart method as some advice can be toxic from time to time.

Good luck with dating and let us know if you need more perspective on this or other subjects.

We're here for you and walking alongside you brother!

Modern Man Advice
respect. much appreciated Man!

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was forty I banged a woman in her fifties a few times. She aged well and looked younger than her age. Surprisingly tight and gave good head. Open for everything.

She ended it with me but cooked, cleaned, washed and folded my laundry for me for almost three months after the last lay.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you would.

You know, there used to be real Alphas on this forum.

There are only 8 posters on this forum that I would ever seek advice from.
Hank Moody is not one of them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you would.

You know, there used to be real Alphas on this forum.

There are only 8 posters on this forum that I would ever seek advice from.
If someone gives you advice to stand there and be assaulted by anyone, even a woman, then they’re a dumb ass.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Females tradionally like older dudes, however, this seems to be a changing. My gf's friend is dating a dude who is 3 years younger. As long as you guys are having a good time, no harm in playing the field with a few years older females.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Females tradionally like older dudes, however, this seems to be a changing. My gf's friend is dating a dude who is 3 years younger. As long as you guys are having a good time, no harm in playing the field with a few years older females.
Oh so now it's okay with older females...

What r u teaching these young ones now Ricky boy?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leather jacket = #1 sign of wannabe alpha
Says the guy who doesn't believe game exists. I believe Hank's avatar is a picture of Fox Mulder from the X-Files. I must be a wannabe, I own several myself including a Bomber Jacket with an AREA 51 patch. :)

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Says the guy who doesn't believe game exists. I believe Hank's avatar is a picture of Fox Mulder from the X-Files. I must be a wannabe, I own several myself including a Bomber Jacket with an AREA 51 patch. :)
Ok so you're bragging about being a wannabe?

Tell us the story of the last time your killer game led to you fvcking a girl who is above average looking without you having to invest lots of time and energy.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ther eis two different kinds of "OLDER"

The Woman who is 5 or more years older than you. You had different cool styles and music in your formative years of High school and college.

Women who are over 30 and into their late 40's . Most likely have had a major LTR disruption like divorce, and Less likely to want to give birth to her own child in the future

Please differentiate between the two....

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found interactions with giggly teens draining. I did date the occasional young chick but would get fed up quickly. Most were still learning the ropes on pretty much everything and I didnt have patience to be teaching them to suck d!ck and bend over properly
lmfao. Now that's some funny shiete.Ha ha ha... :up::lol::rofl:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the flip side, older women (35+) are much more likely to have been raised in a more traditional household. This is assuming that they didn't go thru a slut phase. But this really shouldn't be dating territory for anyone under 40

And NEVER date a single mother outside of the context of fvckbuddies

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the flip side, older women (35+) are much more likely to have been raised in a more traditional household. This is assuming that they didn't go thru a slut phase. But this really shouldn't be dating territory for anyone under 40

And NEVER date a single mother outside of the context of fvckbuddies
There are so many contradictions here on SS....

As a single father in my 40's I value the contribution of a female in my kid's life. A childless woman in my age range is most likely a self centered primadonna who doesn't appreciate having to compete with a guy's kid for attention. I want to date /LTR a woman who understands the Kids are part of the deal and she is going to be a role model of how to be a better partner than The kid's mother is/was.

50% of the guys here are Divorced Dads...Let's say half of them have kids that are an active part in their lives.

I've been around guys who never married and never had kids, and there are women out there for them.... Mebbe they can be DINK's like Todd and Margo in Christmas Vacation....Some of us want to be the Grizwolds.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why not have one as a plate ..... some(!) milfs and cougars are fun, good company and will fvck your balls off like no 20 year old could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.