Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older guys dating younger girls...

TheMadMetalhead

Reaction score
Do you find you keep this knowledge to yourself? Would you let any family or friends know?

Since moving back to Texas, I (35) met a nice attractive 18 year old. We have fun together, but nothing more than in the bedroom of course. I also have a 13 year old daughter. She asked me once who I was leaving to see and immediately I lied. I have no idea why, but I didnt want her to know. I felt shameful if she were to find out the girl I'm screwing is 5 years older than her.

I've had a few other young girlfriends in cali and now one here. But now since my daughter asked and a real possibility of her finding out, I want this knowledge to by mine and mine alone.

Older gents that love younger girls, do you keep that **** to yourself?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you find you keep this knowledge to yourself? Would you let any family or friends know?

Since moving back to Texas, I (35) met a nice attractive 18 year old. We have fun together, but nothing more than in the bedroom of course. I also have a 13 year old daughter. She asked me once who I was leaving to see and immediately I lied. I have no idea why, but I didnt want her to know. I felt shameful if she were to find out the girl I'm screwing is 5 years older than her.

I've had a few other young girlfriends in cali and now one here. But now since my daughter asked and a real possibility of her finding out, I want this knowledge to by mine and mine alone.

Totally my own opinion..

But to me 35 dating an 18 year old is creepy.
23 or 24 I’d say your golden, but 18.. nah. You are out of pocket.

TheMadMetalhead

Reaction score
Totally my own opinion..

To be fair, this is the youngest I've gone. And I did feel the need to check her ID.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women at the age of 24 would be your equivalent in terms of maturity (35 yo man).

It's always best to have an equal or higher maturity vs the woman if you plan to have a relationship.

So any woman ages 24 and below would suit your needs. They will be more predisposed to follow your lead and easily molded into ur reality.

As for acceptance, people will get used to it once they see you happier.

Your daughter however won't be too happy with her or any woman for that matter. Thread carefully there and have a good talk with her, if she's not opened to the idea then do it slowly like going for some activities, kayaking etc until she's able to bond with her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally my own opinion..

Yeah..somethings definitely out of pocket...his c0ck in her mouth...
He is thinking with the small head.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you feel confident about it then tell whoever you want but from experience, Once you say that around Women who are 30+ forgetaboutit! You will be hen pecked hardcore and shamed to dust lol. I think i was 33 when i was with a college chick who was 19, I got shamed with "She's a baby!" "Thats just WRONG!" "Find someone your own age!" "Way too young for you!" etc etc etc. I ignored that sh*t though.

Also, was it worth it?? Tight body with amazing curvy ass, very nice sized tits and long blonde hair with light green eyes... FUK YES it was.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If you can pull hot 18 year olds you should always bang them with no remorse. One day your daughter will be older than the girls you pull, so what.

People will try to Alpha-shame you for it: "She's a baby!" "Thats just WRONG!" "Find someone your own age!" "Way too young for you!" etc etc etc. Most of them will be post wall women and guys that can´t pull hot 18 year olds. Fock em. This is your life and you only get to live it once.

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 48 and dating a woman who is 34.I have always dated younger women.The age of consent in my state is 16.I enjoy the whole "dominant daddy " young bad daughter bit.The women I am with really enjoy it as well and it is easy to lead a young woman if you know what the hell your doing (most here do not ) I don't care who knows and my own daughter has called me a dirty old man with a wink of course..

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am 41. In the past 2 weeks I have went out with 2 separate 24 year olds. One I clicked with and the other, although very attractive, was just too immature and her intent would not match up with mine in the least.

18 yrs old? Thats way too young if you're over 26 or so....IMO. Totally different perspectives on life at that age gap.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel un-comfortable with an age difference then you should just let her go. Me... I've dated women half my age (25), and these things never last very long... One I'm seeing now is 29 (23 year younger), and this has just about run it's course.

The younger women just are not as fun for me anymore.... I think this one is the last 20-something I'll go out with. Too much drama and really I don't have the personal bandwidth anymore to deal with it.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm still quite young (25), my experiences with dating girls in the 18-20 age bracket have been disappointing.

Mainly because of the lack of compatibility. We are just in different phases of life and don't see things the same way.

Also they are unreliable. If she's in college she is more interested with partying and hooking up with random guys than anything else.

But good for you if you can pull them at your age. I'd best keep it quiet if I were you though, people are bound to criticize and it will just be extra drama you don't need in your life.