"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Older guys dating younger girls...

TheMadMetalhead

New Member
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Do you find you keep this knowledge to yourself? Would you let any family or friends know?

Since moving back to Texas, I (35) met a nice attractive 18 year old. We have fun together, but nothing more than in the bedroom of course. I also have a 13 year old daughter. She asked me once who I was leaving to see and immediately I lied. I have no idea why, but I didnt want her to know. I felt shameful if she were to find out the girl I'm screwing is 5 years older than her.

I've had a few other young girlfriends in cali and now one here. But now since my daughter asked and a real possibility of her finding out, I want this knowledge to by mine and mine alone.

Older gents that love younger girls, do you keep that **** to yourself?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Do you find you keep this knowledge to yourself? Would you let any family or friends know?

Since moving back to Texas, I (35) met a nice attractive 18 year old. We have fun together, but nothing more than in the bedroom of course. I also have a 13 year old daughter. She asked me once who I was leaving to see and immediately I lied. I have no idea why, but I didnt want her to know. I felt shameful if she were to find out the girl I'm screwing is 5 years older than her.

I've had a few other young girlfriends in cali and now one here. But now since my daughter asked and a real possibility of her finding out, I want this knowledge to by mine and mine alone.

Older gents that love younger girls, do you keep that **** to yourself?
Totally my own opinion..

But to me 35 dating an 18 year old is creepy.
23 or 24 I’d say your golden, but 18.. nah. You are out of pocket.
 

TheMadMetalhead

New Member
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Totally my own opinion..

But to me 35 dating an 18 year old is creepy.
23 or 24 I’d say your golden, but 18.. nah. You are out of pocket.
To be fair, this is the youngest I've gone. And I did feel the need to check her ID.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Women at the age of 24 would be your equivalent in terms of maturity (35 yo man).

It's always best to have an equal or higher maturity vs the woman if you plan to have a relationship.

So any woman ages 24 and below would suit your needs. They will be more predisposed to follow your lead and easily molded into ur reality.

As for acceptance, people will get used to it once they see you happier.

Your daughter however won't be too happy with her or any woman for that matter. Thread carefully there and have a good talk with her, if she's not opened to the idea then do it slowly like going for some activities, kayaking etc until she's able to bond with her.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Totally my own opinion..

But to me 35 dating an 18 year old is creepy.
23 or 24 I’d say your golden, but 18.. nah. You are out of pocket.
Yeah..somethings definitely out of pocket...his c0ck in her mouth...
He is thinking with the small head.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Do you find you keep this knowledge to yourself? Would you let any family or friends know?

Since moving back to Texas, I (35) met a nice attractive 18 year old. We have fun together, but nothing more than in the bedroom of course. I also have a 13 year old daughter. She asked me once who I was leaving to see and immediately I lied. I have no idea why, but I didnt want her to know. I felt shameful if she were to find out the girl I'm screwing is 5 years older than her.

I've had a few other young girlfriends in cali and now one here. But now since my daughter asked and a real possibility of her finding out, I want this knowledge to by mine and mine alone.

Older gents that love younger girls, do you keep that **** to yourself?
If you feel confident about it then tell whoever you want but from experience, Once you say that around Women who are 30+ forgetaboutit! You will be hen pecked hardcore and shamed to dust lol. I think i was 33 when i was with a college chick who was 19, I got shamed with "She's a baby!" "Thats just WRONG!" "Find someone your own age!" "Way too young for you!" etc etc etc. I ignored that sh*t though.

Also, was it worth it?? Tight body with amazing curvy ass, very nice sized tits and long blonde hair with light green eyes... FUK YES it was.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
If you can pull hot 18 year olds you should always bang them with no remorse. One day your daughter will be older than the girls you pull, so what.

People will try to Alpha-shame you for it: "She's a baby!" "Thats just WRONG!" "Find someone your own age!" "Way too young for you!" etc etc etc. Most of them will be post wall women and guys that can´t pull hot 18 year olds. Fock em. This is your life and you only get to live it once.
 

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
27
Age
55
I am 48 and dating a woman who is 34.I have always dated younger women.The age of consent in my state is 16.I enjoy the whole "dominant daddy " young bad daughter bit.The women I am with really enjoy it as well and it is easy to lead a young woman if you know what the hell your doing (most here do not ) I don't care who knows and my own daughter has called me a dirty old man with a wink of course..
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I am 41. In the past 2 weeks I have went out with 2 separate 24 year olds. One I clicked with and the other, although very attractive, was just too immature and her intent would not match up with mine in the least.

18 yrs old? Thats way too young if you're over 26 or so....IMO. Totally different perspectives on life at that age gap.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
If you feel un-comfortable with an age difference then you should just let her go. Me... I've dated women half my age (25), and these things never last very long... One I'm seeing now is 29 (23 year younger), and this has just about run it's course.

The younger women just are not as fun for me anymore.... I think this one is the last 20-something I'll go out with. Too much drama and really I don't have the personal bandwidth anymore to deal with it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
Although I'm still quite young (25), my experiences with dating girls in the 18-20 age bracket have been disappointing.

Mainly because of the lack of compatibility. We are just in different phases of life and don't see things the same way.

Also they are unreliable. If she's in college she is more interested with partying and hooking up with random guys than anything else.

But good for you if you can pull them at your age. I'd best keep it quiet if I were you though, people are bound to criticize and it will just be extra drama you don't need in your life.
 
Top