"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

OLD matches asking for video calls!

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Got a few matches recently on OLD. Couple of the ladies are preferring doing a video call first than going out, due to COVID and the restrictions in the region!

I personally don't like that and find it awkward.

What's your views on this?
Here most members tell you what they believe is acceptable, man is first and screw the female. If I were you I would try to think in her way. I would look into her way of thinking, I would stand in her shoes. I would look into her perpective.
If I were her, and I have never met you and I do not know you, I would think in catfish, you are a rapist, child abuser, crazy nut job, kidnapper....Online dating Troll...and so on.

You do know OLD is impersonal, no?

Also, some male warriors here are fighting the gender war....

So it may work and it may not work. I wouldn't mind doing the video call, after all, you dont know her either and you do not want to end up in catfish or worst, being stood up by her.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Got a few matches recently on OLD. Couple of the ladies are preferring doing a video call first than going out, due to COVID and the restrictions in the region!

I personally don't like that and find it awkward.

What's your views on this?
Sounds like BS. I don't like it at all. The only time it makes sense is if she's on the other side of the world and it's impossible to travel. Tell her to send you a video message first and, if you like it, then reply.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
It is not about being a convicted rapist or simply an uncaught rapist, it is about exposure.
Yeah and imagine most rapists, nonces etc are good at hiding their true character, usually quite charming from what I've read, to build comfort and lower people's defences.

Unlikely they're wild eye maniacs that show their true colours to people.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Yeah and imagine most rapists, nonces etc are good at hiding their true character, usually quite charming from what I've read, to build comfort and lower people's defences.

Unlikely they're wild eye maniacs that show their true colours to people.
All I can tell you is my mother wouldn't do it, my sisters wouldn't do it, my cousins wouldn't do it. All of them are sane women. Unless he is trying to ask out a prostitute, he should expect this behavior from most females. Trust me, females do not understand the male's alpha way. He is trying to get her on a date, and she is trying to know who he is.
 
Top