Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old fashioned girl

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, this girl was a big pain in the azz even to get to date, as I said she never initiates anything until she's in relationship,so she says, texts calls etc. She would left on read and if I don't text she wouldn't because she believes that has to be that way lol. I guess that's when that bad sex thing comes up you said earlier. It's seems women who want a guy to do everything without any effort are like that in bed. Idk I will have to think about it should I continue this.
With that added, I would next this one completely. Rigid and structured girls who are playing by a system and have this kind of entitlement and views on who does what are a NO-GO. There is a book called "The Rules" which provides women with a structured system to try to game men and ensure the woman is in the driver's seat and the man is chasing. It is unfortunate because it reverses the natural order of the way male/female dynamics are supposed to work, and how they work in nature. Women think it will make them happy but it really doesn't. They think they want men to chase them but in reality, that's polar opposite from what actually makes them happy. What makes them happy is chasing a high value man. ANY girl who claims she uses a system or says she "never initiates" or "expects the guy to double text" or any of that nonsense is one of VERY few red flags that will cause me to immediately hard-next without a further thought. I can promise you that you will go nowhere with this girl and even if you did, she'd be miserable and entitled and likely lousy in bed too. Next!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With that added, I would next this one completely. Rigid and structured girls who are playing by a system and have this kind of entitlement and views on who does what are a NO-GO. There is a book called "The Rules" which provides women with a structured system to try to game men and ensure the woman is in the driver's seat and the man is chasing. It is unfortunate because it reverses the natural order of the way male/female dynamics are supposed to work, and how they work in nature. Women think it will make them happy but it really doesn't. They think they want men to chase them but in reality, that's polar opposite from what actually makes them happy. What makes them happy is chasing a high value man. ANY girl who claims she uses a system or says she "never initiates" or "expects the guy to double text" or any of that nonsense is one of VERY few red flags that will cause me to immediately hard-next without a further thought. I can promise you that you will go nowhere with this girl and even if you did, she'd be miserable and entitled and likely lousy in bed too. Next!
Agree, I was having doubts of whether will I continue to engage with her or ditch but I decided it's not worth the effort and time. There are better girls who will be more fun to engage with.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRUDE or low interest, especially for a 20yo. NEXT...

christie

Banned
Reaction score
these kind of girls make good friends for other girls, as long as they're still submissive and not pushy-like with their old fashionedness onto their female friends.

Waaaay better than having partygurl or AW type girl friends.

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always kiss on the first date except when she is ugly as **** in real life. You have to try.

Ideal first date for me personally is a small walk outside 45/60min small talk. When I leave I always end with the question “Dont I get a kiss?” Works for me, when she says no I discard her....

had a girl once that said no, so I said okay, 6 seconds later she kissed me.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always kiss on the first date except when she is ugly as **** in real life. You have to try.

Ideal first date for me personally is a small walk outside 45/60min small talk. When I leave I always end with the question “Dont I get a kiss?” Works for me, when she says no I discard her....

had a girl once that said no, so I said okay, 6 seconds later she kissed me.
I know I do the same, always go for a kiss and make out but this one was so off that I didn't even try it. I think I'm not gonna waste more time on this one.

Don-wino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I do the same, always go for a kiss and make out but this one was so off that I didn't even try it. I think I'm not gonna waste more time on this one.
Just next her, do you use tinder?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just next her, do you use tinder?
No, it's not that popular in South East Europe. A lot of fake profiles in fact. I only go for instagram if I'm gaming girls online. I heard in US tinder is a big thing.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are supposed to add an excitement, fun, joy to a mans life. And vice-versa.

A woman who is saying all these things and if she’s acting in-line with this? Oh god! What a snooze fest. It would be like trying to have fun with a clamp.
Just find a woman who likes to let the natural juices of connection flow and all that that brings. Otherwise it will just be boring, frustrating, and all about her wants.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are supposed to add an excitement, fun, joy to a mans life. And vice-versa.

A woman who is saying all these things and if she’s acting in-line with this? Oh god! What a snooze fest. It would be like trying to have fun with a clamp.
Just find a woman who likes to let the natural juices of connection flow and all that that brings. Otherwise it will just be boring, frustrating, and all about her wants.
Couldn't agree more. It's best to realised early on if someone is a time waster.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an aside this kind of stuff actually makes me laugh...so many people on this forum(not necessarily you OP) talk about how women are sluts and always riding c0cks and being too easy and then they meet one who isn't and then it is a problem because they aren't. You can't have it both ways...
frame this, teach it, this is right on. the theory is that she should be a slut with us at the first moment and know how to be a slut, but never have been one and also a virgin. it is an insane way of thinking. shopping for an LTR is different than for a quicky. different things to look for. just like sports car vs truck, different functions, and different requirements. promoting a plate(quicky) to LTR is like hauling concrete bags in a corvette (why would we do that...).

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frame this, teach it, this is right on. the theory is that she should be a slut with us at the first moment and know how to be a slut, but never have been one and also a virgin. it is an insane way of thinking. shopping for an LTR is different than for a quicky. different things to look for. just like sports car vs truck, different functions, and different requirements. promoting a plate(quicky) to LTR is like hauling concrete bags in a corvette (why would we do that...).
Good comparison. As others mentioned, it should be interesting from the get go not games playing who will text who first.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is she seems like a nice girl, but is a little bit too old fashioned. She say she doesn't go to guys houses to hang out, says she only had one relationship of 5 yrs even tho she's almost 20 lol, wouldn't like to go on a vacation with a guy and sleep with him in the same bed because she's worried what would people she knows say like wtf, etc and all the other things that say "no sex" on her forehead.

On top of that she pretend she's hard to get girl, say she's doesn't like initiating calling and texting guys since she's a woman and only do that in relationship.
This reminds me of a friends episode where Monica left a voice message for her ex boyfriend and she wanted to sound “breezy.” On the message she said “I’m just checking in. Let me know. Or don‘t. Whatever. I‘m breezy.” and then Joey said “You can’t SAY you are breezy. That totally NEGATES the breezy.”

Its the same thing here. A girl who SAYS all this, has DONE all this. A girl has to SELL herself to you, not tell you what she WONT do with a guy. She is telling you “I want to see how much you come after me without me giving anything in return.”

Next set.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a friends episode where Monica left a voice message for her ex boyfriend and she wanted to sound “breezy.” On the message she said “I’m just checking in. Let me know. Or don‘t. Whatever. I‘m breezy.” and then Joey said “You can’t SAY you are breezy. That totally NEGATES the breezy.”

Its the same thing here. A girl who SAYS all this, has DONE all this. A girl has to SELL herself to you, not tell you what she WONT do with a guy. She is telling you “I want to see how much you come after me without me giving anything in return.”

Next set.
Exactly, I'm not buying her sh1t definitely, and definitely not gonna chase her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a positive note. I saw and spoke to two kind and non systematic young ladies today at the grocery store. They were not jaded appeared that they just had good hearts. Definitely not top notch party girls or staunch politicians. But they had enough femininity to bond with a man. The mon jazzed up outer appearance more than made up for with a good spirit. I've been so cynical for so long. Its refreshing to see.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is she seems like a nice girl, but is a little bit too old fashioned. She say she doesn't go to guys houses to hang out, says she only had one relationship of 5 yrs even tho she's almost 20 lol, wouldn't like to go on a vacation with a guy and sleep with him in the same bed because she's worried what would people she knows say like wtf, etc and all the other things that say "no sex" on her forehead.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Next set.
+ 1

No free attention. She wants free attention and no man who is high value with options will tolerate this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I'm not buying her sh1t definitely, and definitely not gonna chase her.
If she's legit old school, actually call her by phone. Nobody does it anymore. Then put her on ice for a week. Just disappear. Get more girls. If high interest she will swallow in a parking lot after coffee.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up everyone, hope you are doing well. So there's this one girl I was talking with for few days. Found her on instagram and we started texting back and forth and yesterday we went on a date.

On top of that she pretend she's hard to get girl, say she's doesn't like initiating calling and texting guys since she's a woman and only do that in relationship.

What do you think about women like that? In my opinion we have similarities but there are a lot of differences intimate wise and I think I'm about to call it quits since I don't think it's worth the effort that much.
Cheers fellas.
She sounds like a waste of time. She's probably lying through her teeth and actually fairly slutty, but she doesn't want you to know that because you wouldn't buy her free meals and listen to her yabber all evening if you knew that her desert was going to be another guy's come.