Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old fashioned girl

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up everyone, hope you are doing well. So there's this one girl I was talking with for few days. Found her on instagram and we started texting back and forth and yesterday we went on a date.

The thing is she seems like a nice girl, but is a little bit too old fashioned. She say she doesn't go to guys houses to hang out, says she only had one relationship of 5 yrs even tho she's almost 20 lol, wouldn't like to go on a vacation with a guy and sleep with him in the same bed because she's worried what would people she knows say like wtf, etc and all the other things that say "no sex" on her forehead.

On top of that she pretend she's hard to get girl, say she's doesn't like initiating calling and texting guys since she's a woman and only do that in relationship.

What do you think about women like that? In my opinion we have similarities but there are a lot of differences intimate wise and I think I'm about to call it quits since I don't think it's worth the effort that much.
Cheers fellas.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve met girls like this before and all it turned out to be was a lot of wasted time and effort. But what I do believe is that you have to judge women based on their actions not their words. When MOST people say that, they are referring to the scenario where a girl SAYS things to indicate interest but then doesn’t kiss or sleep with you. But it works the other way too: A girl who SAYS all the things the girl you met did, but then actually kisses and sleeps with you. The latter scenario is part of some women’s anti-slvt-defense.

The solution is simple: Just ignore all the stuff she said and proceed as you normally would with ALL women by escalating physically, going for the kiss, inviting her back to your place under an indirect reason so she has plausible deniability, and then escalating into the bedroom. If she rejects your advances, then you know she is not going to be a girl you want to date. And besides that, she is likely a girl who doesn’t really enjoy sex or want it and will use it as a means of control.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve met girls like this before and all it turned out to be was a lot of wasted time and effort. But what I do believe is that you have to judge women based on their actions not their words. When MOST people say that, they are referring to the scenario where a girl SAYS things to indicate interest but then doesn’t kiss or sleep with you. But it works the other way too: A girl who SAYS all the things the girl you met did, but then actually kisses and sleeps with you. The latter scenario is part of some women’s anti-slvt-defense.

The solution is simple: Just ignore all the stuff she said and proceed as you normally would with ALL women by escalating physically, going for the kiss, inviting her back to your place under an indirect reason so she has plausible deniability, and then escalating into the bedroom. If she rejects your advances, then you know she is not going to be a girl you want to date. And besides that, she is likely a girl who doesn’t really enjoy sex or want it and will use it as a means of control.
Agree, we did went out just to meet each other in person, to see if we enjoy each other's vibe and she actually rejected any romantic proposition as she say that's not normal for her on first date because she don't know me.
I wasn't a pushover so I will text her in a few days to hang out and and will go for it to see what's she all about.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and she actually rejected any romantic proposition as she say that's not normal for her on first date because she don't know me.
When you say your romantic proposition, did you talk about what you wanted to do or did you physically try to do it, like touch her or go for the kiss? Because the latter is the only way you should be propositioning her.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say your romantic proposition, did you talk about what you wanted to do or did you physically try to do it, like touch her or go for the kiss? Because the latter is the only way you should be propositioning her.
Throughout our time together I was occasionally touching her upper leg but I saw that she was uncomfortable with it. After that I didn't even go after the kiss because I realized she's just not that type of a girl I use to date, who do a lot of fun stuff on a date.
I think she's not that open person, avoids sexual topics etc whenever I said something sexual but once you get to her you can have her. I may be wrong but she say she want things '' slowly", to earn it lol.

I will go out with her one more time and really go for it, if she rejects me than it's not worth time anymore. What do you think about it?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm yeah..
The good girl myth...

Watch this and and dump your AFC thoughts..
I didn't say she is i said she seems like she is, she maybe isn't I couldn't know that yet I saw her only once

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Throughout our time together I was occasionally touching her upper leg but I saw that she was uncomfortable with it. After that I didn't even go after the kiss because I realized she's just not that type of a girl I use to date, who do a lot of fun stuff on a date.
I think she's not that open person, avoids sexual topics etc whenever I said something sexual but once you get to her you can have her. I may be wrong but she say she want things '' slowly", to earn it lol.

I will go out with her one more time and really go for it, if she rejects me than it's not worth time anymore. What do you think about it?
Some people just don't like other people touching them or being in their personal space. Or doing it out in public. That is just how they are. Doesn't mean anything is wrong with them. She sounds like one of these women where it will take her a while to become comfortable with you for you to be able to do that.

Doesn't sound like a good fit for what you seem to be looking for so it probably is a waste of time.

As an aside this kind of stuff actually makes me laugh...so many people on this forum(not necessarily you OP) talk about how women are sluts and always riding c0cks and being too easy and then they meet one who isn't and then it is a problem because they aren't. You can't have it both ways...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am no longer capable of entertaining women that are not giving me maximum pleasure from the first date onward. I am too busy for anything different and used to being treated well. I cant afford to spend *vitally necessary* relaxation/recreation time on chasing women like this, and feeling drained. That doesnt mean that this type of woman is not a good investment, but I wont spend the time.
Nothing wrong with this method but at the same time not too many quality women are going to sleep with you on the first date. At least not the ones I know.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people just don't like other people touching them or being in their personal space. Or doing it out in public. That is just how they are. Doesn't mean anything is wrong with them. She sounds like one of these women where it will take her a while to become comfortable with you for you to be able to do that.

Doesn't sound like a good fit for what you seem to be looking for so it probably is a waste of time.

As an aside this kind of stuff actually makes me laugh...so many people on this forum(not necessarily you OP) talk about how women are sluts and always riding c0cks and being too easy and then they meet one who isn't and then it is a problem because they aren't. You can't have it both ways...
Very good insight. Ofcourse I'm not expecting and wanting her to be slvt on first date it's just i didnt came across women like this girl, who are a little bit old fashioned (not saying anything is wrong with that) so I'm asking you guys who may have bit more experience with women's like that what to do about it. It could be girls like that are good ltr material and as you said, need a bit more time to become comfortable around new people.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am no longer capable of entertaining women that are not giving me maximum pleasure from the first date onward. I am too busy for anything different and used to being treated well. I cant afford to spend *vitally necessary* relaxation/recreation time on chasing women like this, and feeling drained. That doesnt mean that this type of woman is not a good investment, but I wont spend the time.
Fair enough. It's actually a first time i came upon girl like that so I'm not aware of what's she's about,because I dated so many easy going girls and I'm not use to getting women the hard way. Maybe I can give her chance on one more date

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout our time together I was occasionally touching her upper leg ...
If she is not used to and ok with you touching her then the upper leg is not a great place to start touching her. Start with her hands, arms and back. If she seems ok with it then by all means escalate.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So first thing that came to mind when I read that is exactly what @CoandaEffect said. Upper leg is a bit too much too soon. Think about places you'd be comfortable touching another man - the LEAST sexual areas: Shoulder, back of the elbow, maybe grabbing the forearm when laughing at a hilarious joke. Start there and gauge reaction. Then move on to areas you'd not touch a man, but aren't THAT sexual, such as the small of her lower back (as you are guiding her to walk somewhere). Then the knee. Then move on to the most sexual areas which are her upper leg, neck, hair, hip. You don't have to do all these in one date, and you don't have to be Mr Handsy either. Sometimes just a couple touches spaced out over the course of the date is just the right amount. But the more receptive she is, the more you can touch. But again, even if she is receptive, you don't want to be just pawing at her non-stop. A few escalating touches spaced out over the course of the date to gauge her interest, and if she is receptive, you go for the kiss at the right time. ALWAYS go for the kiss on the first date unless she was resistant to ALL of your touches.

I don't think your idea of "really going for it" is good. Based on previous results of your touching, if you touch more, she's likely going to push you away even more or just end the date and leave. She's already made it pretty clear what she wants.

I don't know if I believe that "Good Girls" are a myth..... that ALL girls will drop their panties on the first date for the RIGHT guy. There are a number of young girls who have limited or no experience with guys, and due to their personal nature (and often religious upbringing and family and friends), simply haven't blossomed sexually. They don't know what they are missing, and since they don't, sex is not of any value to them yet. They are sexually repressed. Often they are too uptight about sex to really enjoy it or provide you with any satisfaction in bed, and you want to work on them for how long to get to this point? These are the girls who lay their like a dead fish and show zero emotion while you pound away and when you try to get them off with your hands or by going down on them, they tell you it doesn't really do anything for them. They just lay there and hope for it to be over ASAP.

You just have to decide how much time and energy you want to invest in them for the CHANCE that they decide to give up the goodies or enter a relationship with you (if the latter is what you're looking for), and in this decision you have to evaluate just how good she will really be if you actually "catch" her, and also be realistic that the ODDS are nothing will come of her and you despite the time you spent on her.

I don't expect a girl to give it up on the first date (though I will ALWAYS try because in my early blue pill dating days, I actually LOST opportunities with women because I didn't try to bang them by the second date and when I called them for a third date they said, "Hey, you are really great guy and really attractive but I'm getting relationship vibes from you and that's just now what I'm looking for right now" - Can you say face-palm?). I feel the third date is a good target, but to @LARaiders85 point, what I'm really looking for more than a deadline for sex is escalation and progress toward sex. For the right girl, who was really hot, seemed to be old-fashioned, relatively inexperienced, I'd go 2-3 months in non-exclusive dating so long as there was consistent escalation. About a year ago I found a girl just like this at the grocery store. I approached her and we really kicked it off and had a lot in common. She was just 23, and just moved here from a rural area to go to college. SUPER old fashioned and went to church twice a week, but claimed that she was ok with sex before marriage because she had one sexual partner before and she wasn't a virgin, BUT, she "wanted to take things really slow." That sounded reasonable to me given the circumstances. By the second date I went for the kiss and she did kiss me, but only a couple quick pecks. By the third or fourth date she would open-mouth kiss me but wouldn't use her tongue even if I did. Over the next month or two, we would cuddle on the couch and I got to the point where we would be watching a movie and I'd have my hand on her inner thigh resting right up against her vajayjay, but I wouldn't rub it, and I would also sometimes have my arm around her shoulders with my hand draped down the front of her resting on her breast. She didn't seem uncomfortable by any of it. But what I just described is as far as I ever made it with her. She still wouldn't make out with me using her tongue, and when I invited her to go camping with me she said she wasn't willing to go because she was worried I might expect sex from her. I got the sense too that she didn't even really enjoy the tongueless kissing and was only doing it for me because she knew it was "expected". The final straw was when I took her out to a really nice dinner at a restaurant that catered to her diet to celebrate her passing her exams, when I dropped her off at her apartment and went for the kiss, she just gave me a peck. I left my face in her face and didn't pull away like, "Really, that's all you're going to give me," and she went back in for a 2 second open mouth kiss with no tongue. I realized I was done at that point. Wasted time and effort. Had the progress continued, I would have kept going, but it didn't. Not going to sink 6+ months into a girl who may be asexual, not truly into me, or just lonely.

I share the story only to show you what will often happen with these types of girls. BUT, not all girls are the same. I'd give another old-fashioned girl a chance for sure, but I would follow the same model as above and have the same expectations.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So first thing that came to mind when I read that is exactly what @CoandaEffect said. Upper leg is a bit too much too soon. Think about places you'd be comfortable touching another man - the LEAST sexual areas: Shoulder, back of the elbow, maybe grabbing the forearm when laughing at a hilarious joke. Start there and gauge reaction. Then move on to areas you'd not touch a man, but aren't THAT sexual, such as the small of her lower back (as you are guiding her to walk somewhere). Then the knee. Then move on to the most sexual areas which are her upper leg, neck, hair, hip. You don't have to do all these in one date, and you don't have to be Mr Handsy either. Sometimes just a couple touches spaced out over the course of the date is just the right amount. But the more receptive she is, the more you can touch. But again, even if she is receptive, you don't want to be just pawing at her non-stop. A few escalating touches spaced out over the course of the date to gauge her interest, and if she is receptive, you go for the kiss at the right time. ALWAYS go for the kiss on the first date unless she was resistant to ALL of your touches.

I don't think your idea of "really going for it" is good. Based on previous results of your touching, if you touch more, she's likely going to push you away even more or just end the date and leave. She's already made it pretty clear what she wants.

I don't know if I believe that "Good Girls" are a myth..... that ALL girls will drop their panties on the first date for the RIGHT guy. There are a number of young girls who have limited or no experience with guys, and due to their personal nature (and often religious upbringing and family and friends), simply haven't blossomed sexually. They don't know what they are missing, and since they don't, sex is not of any value to them yet. They are sexually repressed. Often they are too uptight about sex to really enjoy it or provide you with any satisfaction in bed, and you want to work on them for how long to get to this point? These are the girls who lay their like a dead fish and show zero emotion while you pound away and when you try to get them off with your hands or by going down on them, they tell you it doesn't really do anything for them. They just lay there and hope for it to be over ASAP.

You just have to decide how much time and energy you want to invest in them for the CHANCE that they decide to give up the goodies or enter a relationship with you (if the latter is what you're looking for), and in this decision you have to evaluate just how good she will really be if you actually "catch" her, and also be realistic that the ODDS are nothing will come of her and you despite the time you spent on her.

I don't expect a girl to give it up on the first date (though I will ALWAYS try because in my early blue pill dating days, I actually LOST opportunities with women because I didn't try to bang them by the second date and when I called them for a third date they said, "Hey, you are really great guy and really attractive but I'm getting relationship vibes from you and that's just now what I'm looking for right now" - Can you say face-palm?). I feel the third date is a good target, but to @LARaiders85 point, what I'm really looking for more than a deadline for sex is escalation and progress toward sex. For the right girl, who was really hot, seemed to be old-fashioned, relatively inexperienced, I'd go 2-3 months in non-exclusive dating so long as there was consistent escalation. About a year ago I found a girl just like this at the grocery store. I approached her and we really kicked it off and had a lot in common. She was just 23, and just moved here from a rural area to go to college. SUPER old fashioned and went to church twice a week, but claimed that she was ok with sex before marriage because she had one sexual partner before and she wasn't a virgin, BUT, she "wanted to take things really slow." That sounded reasonable to me given the circumstances. By the second date I went for the kiss and she did kiss me, but only a couple quick pecks. By the third or fourth date she would open-mouth kiss me but wouldn't use her tongue even if I did. Over the next month or two, we would cuddle on the couch and I got to the point where we would be watching a movie and I'd have my hand on her inner thigh resting right up against her vajayjay, but I wouldn't rub it, and I would also sometimes have my arm around her shoulders with my hand draped down the front of her resting on her breast. She didn't seem uncomfortable by any of it. But what I just described is as far as I ever made it with her. She still wouldn't make out with me using her tongue, and when I invited her to go camping with me she said she wasn't willing to go because she was worried I might expect sex from her. I got the sense too that she didn't even really enjoy the tongueless kissing and was only doing it for me because she knew it was "expected". The final straw was when I took her out to a really nice dinner at a restaurant that catered to her diet to celebrate her passing her exams, when I dropped her off at her apartment and went for the kiss, she just gave me a peck. I left my face in her face and didn't pull away like, "Really, that's all you're going to give me," and she went back in for a 2 second open mouth kiss with no tongue. I realized I was done at that point. Wasted time and effort. Had the progress continued, I would have kept going, but it didn't. Not going to sink 6+ months into a girl who may be asexual, not truly into me, or just lonely.

I share the story only to show you what will often happen with these types of girls. BUT, not all girls are the same. I'd give another old-fashioned girl a chance for sure, but I would follow the same model as above and have the same expectations.
Thanks for insight and long writing. As I said earlier, I don't have much experience with women like that. In past I was hooking up with women with whom I would slept by the 3rd date, and who would reciprocate affection on first date.
Since you had similar encounter before,what do you think is the optimum time to invest in a girl like that and not be bitter if things doesn't work out?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you had similar encounter before,what do you think is the optimum time to invest in a girl like that and not be bitter if things doesn't work out?
Well first you have to "want" an LTR (or at least be open to the possibility). If you don't want that then skip this kind of girl entirely. If I thought she was really cute, and we had a great connection with shared interests and goals, I would go around 3 or so months assuming that there was movement in the right direction the whole time - a steady, upward progression of sexual/physical escalation. But to your point about being bitter, you can't go into it with an expectation of outcome and have that outcome be the ONLY things you want. If you truly think this girl is cool, then you'll enjoy the time you spend with her - that's not wasted time. So there is no "investment" because you are getting something out of it - you are enjoying her company, and since there is no investment, there can be no loss. I know that conflicts with my wasted time comment in previous posts but I only said that because so many guys are just looking for sex and if that is the case then time with a girl like this is usually wasted. Also, if you DO have a lot of other options and limited time, that means you will probably have better chances with other girls so the time you spend with this one would probably be wasted, or at least not a smart use of your time from a probability standpoint. But back to the point: You enjoy her company and slowly escalate and then when and if the time comes where you realize that it's not going to get where you ultimately want it to (like it did with me and the girl in my story), then you realize at that point that you aren't compatible and while you had fun and enjoyed her company, you've decided it's time to focus your energy on other girls.

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first you have to "want" an LTR (or at least be open to the possibility). If you don't want that then skip this kind of girl entirely. If I thought she was really cute, and we had a great connection with shared interests and goals, I would go around 3 or so months assuming that there was movement in the right direction the whole time - a steady, upward progression of sexual/physical escalation. But to your point about being bitter, you can't go into it with an expectation of outcome and have that outcome be the ONLY things you want. If you truly think this girl is cool, then you'll enjoy the time you spend with her - that's not wasted time. So there is no "investment" because you are getting something out of it - you are enjoying her company, and since there is no investment, there can be no loss. So you enjoy her company and slowly escalate and then when and if the time comes where you realize that it's not going to get where you ultimately want it to (like it did with me and the girl in my story), then you realize at that point that you aren't compatible and while you had fun and enjoyed her company, you've decided it's time to focus your energy on other girls.
Also, this girl was a big pain in the azz even to get to date, as I said she never initiates anything until she's in relationship,so she says, texts calls etc. She would left on read and if I don't text she wouldn't because she believes that has to be that way lol. I guess that's when that bad sex thing comes up you said earlier. It's seems women who want a guy to do everything without any effort are like that in bed. Idk I will have to think about it should I continue this.

It wouldn't be a problem that she's old fashioned but that lack of reciprocation because you're not in relationship is bullsh1t. What, you have to prove something amazing to her just for her to start texting frequently

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They wont, but they can at least be fun, flirty, and touchy. Every date should be like foreplay, even without hooking up. Im aware that a TRULY inexperienced woman might not be naturally good at this, but not for me.
Exactly.. I can have a great time without sex with a girl that is a joy to hang with. For me these girls will be worth my time. Practically guaranteed the full date soon enough, which makes it even better .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.. I can have a great time without sex with a girl that is a joy to hang with. For me these girls will be worth my time. Practically guaranteed the full date soon enough, which makes it even better .
Yes, if someone adds to your energy and intellect man or woman, that is worth it to be around. It's not all about sex.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if someone adds to your energy and intellect man or woman, that is worth it to be around. It's not all about sex.
And at the risk of being banned from SS, I have been the one to put off sex for another time. For me it's been a successful means of a better time and place. Hay, I want to be in the mood too. Plus ladies respect that.