Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old fashioned girl

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's legit old school, actually call her by phone. Nobody does it anymore. Then put her on ice for a week. Just disappear. Get more girls. If high interest she will swallow in a parking lot after coffee.
She actually sent me some meme thing on instagram and I was just directly cold with her. It was about kids and I said I love kids but now I don't see myself in that life,that's why I always fvck with condom. And she actually said don't talk about sex with me. And I never responded on that . A lot of bullsh1t from her

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a waste of time. She's probably lying through her teeth and actually fairly slutty, but she doesn't want you to know that because you wouldn't buy her free meals and listen to her yabber all evening if you knew that her desert was going to be another guy's come.
Agree, that's why I cut contact with her. Total time waster, playing the untouchable good girl bullsh1t.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a positive note. I saw and spoke to two kind and non systematic young ladies today at the grocery store. They were not jaded appeared that they just had good hearts. Definitely not top notch party girls or staunch politicians. But they had enough femininity to bond with a man. The mon jazzed up outer appearance more than made up for with a good spirit. I've been so cynical for so long. Its refreshing to see.
Its impossible to know their true nature until you meet them really close . I said this girl seems nice but probably isn't

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

She’s 20. Believe it or not some women are not w h o r e s. I was still a virgin at 20. I was like this girl. Women get objectified all the time. I think you said this girl was in a 5 year relationship? So since she was 15? And here comes OP complaining that she won’t sex him right away? Sheesh. Chances are high that she didn’t have sex right away with her ex BF, and that she thinks of sex as special, as intimate.

Like others have said already this is the irony of the forum. You don’t think women like this exist...then you find one and decide she is a prude or isn’t worth the effort.

Can’t have it both ways.

But you can find what lines up with your desires. You want quick sex early on? Find a chick who’s down. But then don’t get all worried about her body count and all that. A woman who will sleep with you early on has been in bed with other men.

A woman who is sexually conservative is not going to jump in bed with you right out of the gate. It’s not what women like this do. You want a sexually conservative woman? They can make wonderful, loyal lovers & partners for a man...BUT (and this is a big deal), they are rare in this day and age, and if you want a girl like this, you gotta be patient and you gotta be prepared to LTR or wife up such a woman when they show up in your life, because these type women will not show up often.

If you aren’t ready or don’t want to think long term? Let her go. You guys don’t want the same thing. And that’s Ok. But don’t come crying that you cannot find a great girl in five years after you’ve played around and got sick of all the hot crazy women whoring around out there. Understand that women like this are rare and if you aren’t going to go slowly and get to know her...someone else will and she’ll be gone in another LTR or end up married to the second man she’s ever slept with. Pretty respectable of her I’d say.

She is learning that OP just wants sex, and he’s probably already blown himself out in that regard. Girls like this honestly don’t want to feel objectified sexually. They see sex in a much different and more meaningful light than the average woman you run into.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

She’s 20. Believe it or not some women are not w h o r e s. I was still a virgin at 20. I was like this girl. Women get objectified all the time. I think you said this girl was in a 5 year relationship? So since she was 15? And here comes OP complaining that she won’t sex him right away? Sheesh. Chances are high that she didn’t have sex right away with her ex BF, and that she thinks of sex as special, as intimate.

Like others have said already this is the irony of the forum. You don’t think women like this exist...then you find one and decide she is a prude or isn’t worth the effort.

Can’t have it both ways.

But you can find what lines up with your desires. You want quick sex early on? Find a chick who’s down. But then don’t get all worried about her body count and all that. A woman who will sleep with you early on has been in bed with other men.

A woman who is sexually conservative is not going to jump in bed with you right out of the gate. It’s not what women like this do. You want a sexually conservative woman? They can make wonderful, loyal lovers & partners for a man...BUT (and this is a big deal), they are rare in this day and age, and if you want a girl like this, you gotta be patient and you gotta be prepared to LTR or wife up such a woman when they show up in your life, because these type women will not show up often.

If you aren’t ready or don’t want to think long term? Let her go. You guys don’t want the same thing. And that’s Ok. But don’t come crying that you cannot find a great girl in five years after you’ve played around and got sick of all the hot crazy women whoring around out there. Understand that women like this are rare and if you aren’t going to go slowly and get to know her...someone else will and she’ll be gone in another LTR or end up married to the second man she’s ever slept with. Pretty respectable of her I’d say.

She is learning that OP just wants sex, and he’s probably already blown himself out in that regard. Girls like this honestly don’t want to feel objectified sexually. They see sex in a much different and more meaningful light than the average woman you run into.
Appreciate your insight. In the beginning of the thread I said I don't mind her being conservative and all that, what I mind is the weird way of thinking how things work. Expecting for a guy to do all the work, always initiate texting calling just because you're not her boyfriend? Seriously? It's not enjoyable when she's not doing any effort and showing you interest like you show her just because she thinks she don't have to do that.

Then you ask yourself if she's this way when actually meeting someone, is she even worse when in official ltr? Problems is some women think they are Gods gift to you and they have to do sh1t and you need to pursue her without returning much. No one likes that.

Also I didn't say I want her to be slvt, I like the idea of old fashioned girl but playing hard to get to that extent is not fruitful.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate your insight. In the beginning of the thread I said I don't mind her being conservative and all that, what I mind is the weird way of thinking how things work. Expecting for a guy to do all the work, always initiate texting calling just because you're not her boyfriend? Seriously? It's not enjoyable when she's not doing any effort and showing you interest like you show her just because she thinks she don't have to do that.

Then you ask yourself if she's this way when actually meeting someone, is she even worse when in official ltr? Problems is some women think they are Gods gift to you and they have to do sh1t and you need to pursue her without returning much. No one likes that.

Also I didn't say I want her to be slvt, I like the idea of old fashioned girl but playing hard to get to that extent is not fruitful.
Fair enough. I was raised to be this way by my (very Alpha) father, who I revered. I was also taught by all my family the following:

-It is inappropriate to call boys
-Only choose from men who select you
-A man who is interested will make his interest known, this is a man’s way
-Floosies chase men. Do not be a floosy, men will not respect you
-Sex is reserved for marriage

Even in this day and age women (Id argue the best cohort of women) are being raised this way. I’m certainly raising my daughters this way...and I raised my own son to be a man and understand he must initiate and lead...whereas a woman must respond and accept a man’s leadership...

So it may not be game playing at all. It may be hardwired.

Even at 51 I still do not initiate with men. But I will respond warmly and favorably if a man I like expresses interest in me. I have been chided a bit by a couple of men who I have dated since my divorce for not taking initiative and starting or continuing a conversation...but in essence I find things do work best when the man leads the interaction. And I do make more of an effort once in a relationship...but I don’t lead the charge. That’s the masculine role and I’m feminine.

Go read my old unicorn thread. You can search it. It will shed some insight if you are interested on girls like this one.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. I was raised to be this way by my (very Alpha) father, who I revered. I was also taught by all my family the following:

Even in this day and age women (Id argue the best cohort of women) are being raised this way. I’m certainly raising my daughters this way...and I raised my own son to be a man and understand he must initiate and lead...whereas a woman must respond and accept a man’s leadership...

So it may not be game playing at all. It may be hardwired.

Even at 51 I still do not initiate with men. But I will respond warmly and favorably if a man I like expresses interest in me. I have been chided a bit by a couple of men who I have dated since my divorce for not taking initiative and starting or continuing a conversation...but in essence I find things do work best when the man leads the interaction. And I do make more of an effort once in a relationship...but I don’t lead the charge. That’s the masculine role and I’m feminine.

Go read my old unicorn thread. You can search it. It will shed some insight if you are interested on girls like this one.
Ofcourse it's men's job to lead and initiate and decide but we also like women who by initiation from time to time and reciprocating interest shows they are interested in you. Eg. From third party's look only you texting, calling, mentioning dates comes as desperate. I'm not saying she should text me first always and all that ofcourse it's my job as men to do that mostly but not doing anything and expecting you to still be hot for her, not gonna work.

I like women who express interest early on, as I do for them. Ofc not all women will like me and vice versa.It may be she wants more time to relax I couldn't know that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between taking things slowly and not letting things progress at all whilst extracting resources from multiple guys.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll respond to the points made by BeExcellent:

I was also taught by all my family the following:

(why, what's wrong with taking some initiative in your life?)

(again, why be passive and reduce your options?)

(not necessarily - men don't go around approaching every attractive girl they see)

(here you're putting down women that actually do have some initiative, probably because they take the men that you were hoping would approach you. I personally have far more respect for them than I do for spineless passive women)

(so here's the end game. You don't actually want sex at all. You just want someone to sign up to paying your bills. Why on earth would a man want to waste his time and attention on a woman that doesn't put out?).

Maybe this strategy works to get you what you want, but it's definitely not in a man's interest to put up with it, especially since there are so many other better options. We'll decide to get married when we're ready and when we want it, not just in order to get sex with a woman that may not be any fun in bed anyway.

People talk about not paying for sex, but marraige is the highest price you could ever pay.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll respond to the points made by BeExcellent:

I was also taught by all my family the following:

(why, what's wrong with taking some initiative in your life?)

(again, why be passive and reduce your options?)

(not necessarily - men don't go around approaching every attractive girl they see)

(here you're putting down women that actually do have some initiative, probably because they take the men that you were hoping would approach you. I personally have far more respect for them than I do for spineless passive women)

(so here's the end game. You don't actually want sex at all. You just want someone to sign up to paying your bills. Why on earth would a man want to waste his time and attention on a woman that doesn't put out?).

Maybe this strategy works to get you what you want, but it's definitely not in a man's interest to put up with it, especially since there are so many other better options. We'll decide to get married when we're ready and when we want it, not just in order to get sex with a woman that may not be any fun in bed anyway.

People talk about not paying for sex, but marraige is the highest price you could ever pay.
That’s what I was raised with. To initiate is to come from a place of masculine energy. In other words it isn’t feminine. Furthermore if a man is not approaching he’s not interested enough. Sure women initiate at times, men respond...but to me that just means the woman is taking the man’s role...and over time this simply doesn’t work. I’ll stick to men who take initiative and act like men.

As far as the marriage thing? It has nothing whatsoever to do with resources or anything transactional at all. Sex was to be reserved for marriage because it keeps a woman chaste for her husband, and pure. It also protects her from heartbreak, enhances intimacy and bonding and takes on a sacred place in the marriage. It’s something reserved only for the husband.

That’s how I was raised. This idea that sexually conservative women are automatically prudes or not interested in sex is silly. I know personally several women who were virgins until the wedding night...they all love and deeply relish sex with their husbands...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between taking things slowly and not letting things progress at all whilst extracting resources from multiple guys.
I think the ladies call it "juggling monkeys".

Here goes one thing about life. The things we complain about all the time, our brain has a way of making it happen, because those are the things in our mind. So the way around it, is to literally give whatever it is zero time even in complaints.

So imagine if you will, that someone way bigger and stronger than you pulled his pants down and sat on your face. Should we spend years analyzing the details of the position, hypothesizing why we are in the position to begin with or should we simply get out of it and kick their azz if we can, and if we can't to keep them the hell away from us. These bullsh1t female positions that get complained about, is the same thing as this huge dude setting on our face. It's a fvcked up position, it's not done for a good reason, and the longer we set complaining about it the longer we stay in the position.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on where you look. In a library, or a book signing, or a masters or doctorate level class in a local university.
There's probably a laundry list of other places that we can figure out as a unit. Also it's best to catch a "good" one while she's young before she gets shaped by society. My question that arrives due to this thought is, so if she is 30+, what conditions would allow a lady to still be decent? And what conditions is it almost guaranteed that she will be rotten?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you made a move on one of them?
N
On a positive note. I saw and spoke to two kind and non systematic young ladies today at the grocery store. They were not jaded appeared that they just had good hearts. Definitely not top notch party girls or staunch politicians. But they had enough femininity to bond with a man. The mon jazzed up outer appearance more than made up for with a good spirit. I've been so cynical for so long. Its refreshing to see.
"The NON jazzed up outer appearance more than made up for with a good spirit.", I saw something a man could work with.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's probably a laundry list of other places that we can figure out as a unit. Also it's best to catch a "good" one while she's young before she gets shaped by society. My question that arrives due to this thought is, so if she is 30+, what conditions would allow a lady to still be decent? And what conditions is it almost guaranteed that she will be rotten?
That's a tough one since it depends a lot on upbringing, her natural mental state and ofcourse life in general. I don't know I mostly dated younger girls so with over 30 I had few hook ups nothing serious. You probably had a marriage with over 30 girl so you know better for sure.