Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old fashioned girl

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its open season bud. You want compliance. She falls on place or ****kkk off. Fellas need to be RUTHLESS. Not violent. My patience is on empty. I don't do social media. I am not following or slipping into DMs. She either is following my lead and taking her clothes off or #next! Women are savages out rampaging the streets for her right to murder babies. They will be stoned in other parts of the world. Fellas are supplicating, simping and pandering to hoes.

Take THE hottest girl at 18. She's still a cheese burger or broken condom away from expiration. Real talk. Get accustomed to being on the prowl. Road warrior. Lone wolf. There is always hotter and younger on the come up.
Ofcourse no time wasting. I wasnt sure with this one at the beginning as I never encountered girl liked that, was always dating open ones so I needed some words of wisdom.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse no time wasting. I wasnt sure with this one at the beginning as I never encountered girl liked that, was always dating open ones so I needed some words of wisdom.
YA man. You sound like a good lad. Stay on the grind. Vet your gurus. You can change your life but get your life together. Resources are important. You can be like Cajun, bum life, and pull girls but why? Live a good life. She's another brick in the wall. Guys are blue pill. Even the most physically alpha guy is beta. He can kick ass but he will white knight. He will pander. Really alpha ruthless fellas are outliers. You must be pragmatic about your life and savage about time vampires.

You want to decipher old fashion, high quality, and unicorn like in nature from the rest. It's a circle jerk. Not real life. She's out getting her **** pushed in. The same with the girl at church or in the mosque. She is a beautiful woman who is again 1 cheese burger and broken rubber away from expired. Treat as such. VOLUME while young over sniper approach. Options but pursue high value. HENRY (HIGH EARNEE, NOT YET RICH) Should be the benchmark as it pretty much runs game by default due to female nature. Obv cultivate game on your come up.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YA man. You sound like a good lad. Stay on the grind. Vet your gurus. You can change your life but get your life together. Resources are important. You can be like Cajun, bum life, and pull girls but why? Live a good life. She's another brick in the wall. Guys are blue pill. Even the most physically alpha guy is beta. He can kick ass but he will white knight. He will pander. Really alpha ruthless fellas are outliers. You must be pragmatic about your life and savage about time vampires.

You want to decipher old fashion, high quality, and unicorn like in nature from the rest. It's a circle jerk. Not real life. She's out getting her **** pushed in. The same with the girl at church or in the mosque. She is a beautiful woman who is again 1 cheese burger and broken rubber away from expired. Treat as such. VOLUME while young over sniper approach. Options but pursue high value. HENRY (HIGH EARNEE, NOT YET RICH) Should be the benchmark as it pretty much runs game by default due to female nature. Obv cultivate game on your come up.
Thanks bro.Its always about progress as a man, not chasing or anything. I didn't waste no more time on that girl whatsoever, now I need a girl to drain my pipez and Im meeting one tonight.