Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Phoenix's Scene

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which parts? Would you say OP's assessment of Tempe/Phoenix being the spots is accurate? Or does Tuscon deserve some regocnition?
Tempe has attractive women because of the proximity to Arizona State University (ASU). Tempe has a lot of undergrad and grad level ASU students. The southern half of Scottsdale near Old Town Scottsdale is also filled with a lot of 21-29 year olds. There are some good areas in Phoenix itself and the nightlife venues in Phoenix are less pretentious than Old Town Scottsdale.

Tucson is a tough place mating environment unless you are a student at University of Arizona or a retiree seeking similarly aged retiree type women. Those are the only 2 life stages where you'd have a possibility to do well in Tucson.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thread touched upon elements of Phoenix's scene today, so I thought I'd expand the points from that a little bit...

When I was in Phoenix, I had yet to become a big practitioner of daygame. If I had to daygame Phoenix today with my knowledge and skills of daygame, I would be daygaming Piestewa, Camelback, and Papago big time. From mid-April to mid-October, you'd have to daygame from sunrise until about 8:30 AM. After that, it would likely be too hot. Mid-October to mid-April is the time to outdoor daygame so we're about to start good daygaming season in Phoenix. The winter months are a good time to build up prospects and have an extended girlfriend or rotation of women going into the brutal summer months.

Indoor daygaming is less affected by the outdoor heat. The standard principles of grocery store game would apply. The areas that would have the most singles under 35 would be Tempe, the southern half of Scottsdale and areas nearer to Downtown Phoenix. In Phoenix itself, going north of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve would be the areas that would be lacking younger singles and moving more towards families.

If you're looking for a 35+ crowd, there are some good in-person approaching options for the 35+ crowd in North Scottsdale and certain parts of Phoenix itself.

In terms of daygame, if I wanted a 35+ woman, I could daygame at Kierland, Biltmore Fashion Park, or Scottsdale Fashion Square. Scottsdale Fashion Square is good for all 20s-40s age ranges. Grocery stores in North Phoenix/North Scottsdale would work for 35+. There are some bar options in North Scottsdale and Phoenix for the 35+. MercBar in Phoenix has been around since the 1990s in the Biltmore area of Phoenix and has a lot of 35+ women.