Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want it to get too much into politics here but the reason that Trump won by a bigger margin is because DeSantis fired one corrupt official that low energy Jeb Bush the RINO hired. DeSantis almost lost the governors race due to ballots coming in well after the fact and it is because Florida was compromised by crooked election rigging officials, including one that Jeb (who was rightfully put in his place by Trump in the 2016 election) hired.

All this said, I think Florida in many ways is what California was during the 80s under Reagan. Florida is going to turn into the place to be in the coming years because of Miami's cool factor and the lack of a state income tax. However, I do think that eventually it will go the way of California. In a decade or two, I can easily see Florida being a permanently blue state. Too many people are moving here and from the northeast and California at that.

If you are going to a state for red politics, I'd say go to a place like Alabama or Mississippi. Oxford, MS has a lot of hot girls and if you can find a remote job, it can be a good place to settle.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want it to get too much into politics here but the reason that Trump won by a bigger margin is because DeSantis fired one corrupt official that low energy Jeb Bush the RINO hired. DeSantis almost lost the governors race due to ballots coming in well after the fact and it is because Florida was compromised by crooked election rigging officials, including one that Jeb (who was rightfully put in his place by Trump in the 2016 election) hired.

All this said, I think Florida in many ways is what California was during the 80s under Reagan. Florida is going to turn into the place to be in the coming years because of Miami's cool factor and the lack of a state income tax. However, I do think that eventually it will go the way of California. In a decade or two, I can easily see Florida being a permanently blue state. Too many people are moving here and from the northeast and California at that.

If you are going to a state for red politics, I'd say go to a place like Alabama or Mississippi. Oxford, MS has a lot of hot girls and if you can find a remote job, it can be a good place to settle.
Yeah that was Brenda Snipes out of Broward county, she was in that same job back in 2000 during the Bush Vs Gore election when the outcome came down to a small number of votes in Florida and you know that she had played a part in that too. I’ve thought that exact same thing about Florida, it seems like it resembles what California was when it was still a red state decades ago. I do think that having no state income tax will draw more people in, but I’m not so sure about Miami’s cool factor being a significant factor because Miami has had the reputation of being a cool place for a long time already, even movies and shows that came out awhile ago like Scarface and Miami Vice glamorized the city and made it look like a fun and exciting place to be. But the large influx of people moving to the state definitely could tip the political direction of the state in the other direction eventually, the same is currently happening in Texas and if Texas turns permanently blue, it’s pretty much impossible for a Republican to ever win again.

That’s good to know about Mississippi and Alabama, I’m gonna drive through those states on my way to Florida, but I’m only gonna be going through the gulf coast portions of them both, so I’ll only get to see Biloxi and Mobile. Central Missouri also seems like a good place for red politics, everything I look at says its deep red and lakefront property comes at a pretty reasonable price there. But I don’t think the dating scene would be too good though since central Missouri is pretty rural.

Reaction score

Eh maybe, but Florida has always been popular with old people and like Needimprovement said, Miami has always been popular. Plus, Florida isn't on the same level as California tier wise so it does have more competition. I could've moved to Florida from Nashville, but here is some reasons pm why I eliminated it from my selection. You have other states with no state income tax with cities much more appealing to moderates and liberals. Orlando and Tampa Bay are Hooters bro cities no offense lol, so you better have a really good reason to be moving to Miami. Last, Florida is basically an island of itself, so I didn't want to risk getting island fever there. Orlando is basically an 8 hour trip from Atlanta lol. Trust me, I think Conservatives are more interested in escaping to Florida than most liberals lol.

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh maybe, but Florida has always been popular with old people and like Needimprovement said, Miami has always been popular. Plus, Florida isn't on the same level as California tier wise so it does have more competition. I could've moved to Florida from Nashville, but here is some reasons pm why I eliminated it from my selection. You have other states with no state income tax with cities much more appealing to moderates and liberals. Orlando and Tampa Bay are Hooters bro cities no offense lol, so you better have a really good reason to be moving to Miami. Last, Florida is basically an island of itself, so I didn't want to risk getting island fever there. Orlando is basically an 8 hour trip from Atlanta lol. Trust me, I think Conservatives are more interested in escaping to Florida than most liberals lol.
Not what I am seeing lately. The mayor of Miami is trying to steal Silicon Valley away from California and you have Amazon opening up an office in the city. FWIW, I am seeing a ton of Asians and Indians in South Florida these days and that is never a good sign.

Reaction score
Not what I am seeing lately. The mayor of Miami is trying to steal Silicon Valley away from California and you have Amazon opening up an office in the city. FWIW, I am seeing a ton of Asians and Indians in South Florida these days and that is never a good sign.
Yeah but Florida has other areas that attract republicans and moderates such as Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Florida panhandle beach areas, Naples, Ft. Meyers, Daytona vs California there’s really no city for republicans to move to lol. However, Desantis did barely win the race and Trump never had any issues winning Florida so it could just be Trump was extremely effective there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to the Clevelander? I heard that place was action packed years ago. Looks like it is still around but haven't heard much about it recently.

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to the Clevelander? I heard that place was action packed years ago. Looks like it is still around but haven't heard much about it recently.

Never had the chance to check it out but people do recommend it a lot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much time do locals spend around South Beach?

Read for FREE!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that much. I mean Ocean Dr not at all and Lincoln Rd, perhaps a maybe. Locals are more over in Brickell. South Beach is touristy or just really ratchet.
if I lived in Miami, I would want to deal with locals.

Dallas doesn’t have much of a tourist issue because it isn’t a draw for tourism.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I lived in Miami, I would want to deal with locals.

Dallas doesn’t have much of a tourist issue because it isn’t a draw for tourism.
Probably not a good idea to deal with Miami locals tbh. You get a lot of stuckup Russians who are arrogant with unapproachable Russian women that think their $hit don't stink. Miami locals are largely trash, tourists and transplants make it fun.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than NYC and Vegas, whats a better city?
Not many left but Chicago is vastly underrated for its amazing women. So many midwestern blonde transplants that are very approachable. I'd put Chicago above NYC when it comes to white girls. NYC has too many clout chasing party animals while Chicago has more down to earth hot white girls.

Read for FREE!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not many left but Chicago is vastly underrated for its amazing women. So many midwestern blonde transplants that are very approachable. I'd put Chicago above NYC when it comes to white girls. NYC has too many clout chasing party animals while Chicago has more down to earth hot white girls.
Tell that to the @thegodofEDM2001. He is not impressed with Chicago women.

Probably not a good idea to deal with Miami locals tbh. You get a lot of stuckup Russians who are arrogant with unapproachable Russian women that think their $hit don't stink. Miami locals are largely trash, tourists and transplants make it fun.
If you live in Miami and want to have any sort of extended relationship, it would need to be some sort of local. By local, it means a person that lives there full time. A transplanted adult who didn't move to Miami until their 20s counts as a local since they are a resident.

Hispanics vastly outnumber Russian/Slavics like KokoBeaute.

M

member159871

Yeah but NYC is the model capital of the US. Chicago might have cute girls but not stunners like NYC has, since it doesn’t have a great modeling scene. I’m moving to NYC next summer.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but NYC is the model capital of the US. Chicago might have cute girls but not stunners like NYC has, since it doesn’t have a great modeling scene. I’m moving to NYC next summer.
Miami has a little bit of that modeling scene too, but it's probably more Instagram models than actual fashion models. NYC would be better for fashion models.

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most models come from the midwest bro and believe me, you won't commonly find models in NYC as you would think, not even in Soho. Plus, no offense but if you are struggling to make it work in Chicago, NYC will just outright crush you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actual pandemic is the amount of fat women in America. Jesus christ.
I've heard Miami has a lot of fat Latinas outside of the whole South Beach, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove areas.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard Miami has a lot of fat Latinas outside of the whole South Beach, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove areas.
latinas genetically are prone to get fat

if they come from a poor background , as many do unfortunately , they will not have the money nor the time to actually take care of themselves. And will naturally go towards what their genes naturally go

never saw in my life a skinny Latina . All of them are fleshy . For them the difference of a couple of kilograms is the difference between fit and fat ( as they are also quite tiny too )

same with Asian women , because they have no forms ( no ass , no tits ) , if they are anything else than skinny they will look fat , because the extra kilos do not go mainly into the ass or tits like for example it happens with white women

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

M

member159871

Most models come from the midwest bro and believe me, you won't commonly find models in NYC as you would think, not even in Soho. Plus, no offense but if you are struggling to make it work in Chicago, NYC will just outright crush you.
Hmm, I guess maybe you’re right.

Reaction score
the reason Latinas get fat is because they have a crappy culture around partying/binge drinking and eat like shvt constantly and in large quantities due to frequent family events. This is my experience with Mexicans though.

I also don’t remember seeing many stunners in NYC. Just your 6-7 dressed well in makeup at best.