Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post...gotta throw the race factor in there too. Miami has a lot of black and Latino guys that have been hollering at girls since they were out of the womb their game is excellent. I love Miami with all my heart, I’ve had some incredible experiences there, aggressive game definitely works there.t. Only thing I don’t like about Miami is the ugly chicks with big heads....There are 6/10’s getting on yachts in Miami from desperate rich dudes, the same girls that would be invisible to guys down in Charlotte or Charleston.

also in Miami be careful about what you see...Women love to fitness guys down there. Half these dudes with these chicks at tables, taking them to restaurants and on their yachts are not ****ing them. All in all Miami is a playboys paradise, but if your looking to get laid by a hot chick without the bull**** there are better places imo... the south still has the best looking women in the USA to me. Other parts of Florida as well. Miami is good for latinas, but a lot of guys are not into latinas....and personally I was never impressed with the white chicks down there.
LMAO for one, LOTS of guys are into Latinas. After white women, they are the most desired and some Latinas look straight up white.

Second, I don't know what it is but Florida has some of the hottest white girls in the country. Maybe the amount of Latinas make them pick their game up or something but I have seen some of the coolest and best looking white girls in Florida compared to elsewhere. Compare that to being in Georgia where you have to deal with so many snarky Karens because their competition is black women, who tend to be the least preferred race by men. If not black girls then lots of ugly ethnic women.

Florida white women are some of the best looking in the country.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO for one, LOTS of guys are into Latinas. After white women, they are the most desired and some Latinas look straight up white.
White women and Hispanic/Latina women are the only women that interest me.

The more white and brown Latinas are the most attractive. There are Afro-Caribbean Latinas as well. I'm not as attracted to them. I did see a nice looking Afro-Caribbean one the other day.

Miami has all types of Latinas out there. In the Southwestern USA, it is mostly women with Mexican ancestry.

Second, I don't know what it is but Florida has some of the hottest white girls in the country. Maybe the amount of Latinas make them pick their game up or something but I have seen some of the coolest and best looking white girls in Florida compared to elsewhere. Compare that to being in Georgia where you have to deal with so many snarky Karens because their competition is black women, who tend to be the least preferred race by men. If not black girls then lots of ugly ethnic women.

I could buy the idea that attractive Latinas are forcing the white women in Miami-Dade County to pick up their games. Whites are only slightly over 10% of the M-D County population. The locals are mostly Hispanic. Broward and Palm Beach Counties are likely different because there are more white women there. You seem to review those white women positively as well.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Maybe if you're comparing the Miami area, but the West Coast of FL, Tampa, Orlando I disagree. I see a lot more better looking white women in the lower midwest, and upper south. I'm from St. Louis County. I know I know, OLD is a poor thing to judge by, but just OLD the women are far better looking up there than they're down here on OLD when I compare. Better shape, less tats and less single moms.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if you're comparing the Miami area, but the West Coast of FL, Tampa, Orlando I disagree. I see a lot more better looking white women in the lower midwest, and upper south. I'm from St. Louis County. I know I know, OLD is a poor thing to judge by, but just OLD the women are far better looking up there than they're down here on OLD when I compare. Better shape, less tats and less single moms.
LOL I get it man, you got something against Florida, all good. I am being objective, it has the best looking white women in the country. The hottest schools like Florida St for instance are leaking with quality. I'd put Florida in the top 3 along with the Great Lakes states like Minnesota which have a high Scandinavian ancestry.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I get it man, you got something against Florida, all good. I am being objective, it has the best looking white women in the country. The hottest schools like Florida St for instance are leaking with quality. I'd put Florida in the top 3 along with the Great Lakes states like Minnesota which have a high Scandinavian ancestry.
Fl state is pretty close to Georgia. That college doesnt represent the state as a whole. Of course a large state school is flowing with hotties. They all are.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the only guys who can do without latinas. They arent that attractive to me. I like more exotic women personally.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
It's the same way with Missouri. Stl, KC are liberal in the city but the entire state leans far right and they don't have much say.

I'm not worried about TN going Democrat. FL can swing back and forth.

I'm from Missouri and Missouri is way more conservative than FL. I mean not just politically but socially conservative since it's the bible belt. I'm not a homophone btw, but here in FL they're much more tolerant to homosexuals for example. Up in Missouri in most areas it's frowned upon. Even Stl County where I'm from people were not open to them.
Yea, I don't trust FL to last as "conservative". Don't forget Al Gore almost won there as well. With all the re-counts back then it became a joke that Foridians can't count, and let's not forget all the fun stuff you can do with the Hanging Chad image. It only seems conservative because De Santis is publicly pushing back so hard against the Woke (great for him, love it!). But as soon as he is no longer governor FL will swing to the Left,...maybe even the far left.

I'm in IL which is just like NY in many ways. Far left Chicago over ruling the rest of the generally conservative state, with a horribly corrupt government in control in Springfield. Although it is a long drive, my "social life" happens in Mo west of St Louis (St Charles, St Peters, O'fallon, Chesterfield, Defiance). Basically anywhere outside St Louis County since Covid,...before Covid it didn't matter. If it is in St Louis Country then it is still on the west side along the north-south running I-270 corridor (Westport Plaza, Helen Fitzgeralds, etc.). Maybe we will bump into each other sometime.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I don't trust FL to last as "conservative". Don't forget Al Gore almost won there as well. With all the re-counts back then it became a joke that Foridians can't count, and let's not forget all the fun stuff you can do with the Hanging Chad image. It only seems conservative because De Santis is publicly pushing back so hard against the Woke (great for him, love it!). But as soon as he is no longer governor FL will swing to the Left,...maybe even the far left.

I'm in IL which is just like NY in many ways. Far left Chicago over ruling the rest of the generally conservative state, with a horribly corrupt government in control in Springfield. Although it is a long drive, my "social life" happens in Mo west of St Louis (St Charles, St Peters, O'fallon, Chesterfield, Defiance). Basically anywhere outside St Louis County since Covid,...before Covid it didn't matter. If it is in St Louis Country then it is still on the west side along the north-south running I-270 corridor (Westport Plaza, Helen Fitzgeralds, etc.). Maybe we will bump into each other sometime.
I live in fl now. Moved back to fl in 2015.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I live in fl now. Moved back to fl in 2015.
I know a bunch that did. Some lawyers, some nurses, some techies (mostly coders). Except for one married couple, all were "lefties". They all moved as far as I know to the west coast from about the center to the south end (Tampa to Ft Myers range). One woman moved to Key Largo,...she doesn't say much politically but I suspect at least "leans" right. Every one of these people's incomes are way out of my pay-grade. I wouldn't have a prayer of living down there. I'm considering moving to a 2nd world area like Panama, Costa Rica, or Mexico when I retire just so I can afford to survive, and with the hyper-inflation that is probably going to happen to the USD, I may have to convert all my retirement "stash" to whatever the local currency happens to be and let the value of the USD to "come down to meet it" as the inflation eats away at it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I know a bunch that did. Some lawyers, some nurses, some techies (mostly coders). Except for one married couple, all were "lefties". They all moved as far as I know to the west coast from about the center to the south end (Tampa to Ft Myers range). One woman moved to Key Largo,...she doesn't say much politically but I suspect at least "leans" right. Every one of these people's incomes are way out of my pay-grade. I wouldn't have a prayer of living down there. I'm considering moving to a 2nd world area like Panama, Costa Rica, or Mexico when I retire just so I can afford to survive, and with the hyper-inflation that is probably going to happen to the USD, I may have to convert all my retirement "stash" to whatever the local currency happens to be and let the value of the USD to "come down to meet it" as the inflation eats away at it.
About 15 years ago fl prices started getting bad with all the new England people moving here.

My area is the oldest median age in fl. 57 for my county, 55 for my county to the north and 50 to my south. The town i live in median age is 67!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Georgia went blue in 2020 and I see Abrams becoming governor this year. Kemp is perceived as a snake and real Republicans do not like him, only RINOs. TBH, I think he deserves to lose and be out of politics for good but this means my home state is now going to go the way of Virginia.

Florida is kind of a wild card. On one hand, who knows, maybe the people that moved here from blue states moved due to the lockdowns and hate Democrats as a result. On the other, I live in Miami and the mask nazis are out in full force. Had my first Uber driver a few weeks ago ask me to put on the mask and even gave me one, he was whining about Trump the whole time. I got off early and gave him a 1 star review.

Massachusetts liberals are the worst and people from that state just suck. I genuinely do not hate any other state than that one. How the people there act so proudly scummy while somehow voting far left, it's like an unhinged breed of psychos that you just cannot comprehend. I mean at least NY has Long Island, Staten Island, and Upstate; MA is deep blue.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, Georgia went blue in 2020 and I see Abrams becoming governor this year. Kemp is perceived as a snake and real Republicans do not like him, only RINOs. TBH, I think he deserves to lose and be out of politics for good but this means my home state is now going to go the way of Virginia.

Florida is kind of a wild card. On one hand, who knows, maybe the people that moved here from blue states moved due to the lockdowns and hate Democrats as a result. On the other, I live in Miami and the mask nazis are out in full force. Had my first Uber driver a few weeks ago ask me to put on the mask and even gave me one, he was whining about Trump the whole time. I got off early and gave him a 1 star review.

Massachusetts liberals are the worst and people from that state just suck. I genuinely do not hate any other state than that one. How the people there act so proudly scummy while somehow voting far left, it's like an unhinged breed of psychos that you just cannot comprehend. I mean at least NY has Long Island, Staten Island, and Upstate; MA is deep blue.
Im starting to see more masks around here too lately.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone tries to force masks on you guys again, I want you to push back extra hard. Do not let them fearmonger you into them again. It's just a virtue signal event. Has nothing to do with health.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you share any tips about meeting beautiful women in Colombia?

It’s one of my dreams to travel and meet some of the women there.
I speak Spanish.. So that's a plus for me... Do you? If not i suggest you start learning the basics.

There are travelers videos in YouTube to become familiar with foreign cities.

Pick a city of your choice (Mines cartagena)
And search cartagena nightlife

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
Man, these "data sheets" on various cities are stellar! Keep up the quality work!

When you guys say white women in FL are top tier, are you including Miami? I tend to think of Miami as a cuban/puerto rican/hispanic city with a white minority. I have very, very little first hand experience with miami but I'm skeptical.

As far as SF, there is definitely a learning curve, but it can be good IF you're willing to learn by trial and error. There are definitely some serious issues with dating and gaming in the city. These problems will present themselves right away, even if you try to ignore them:

The no. 1 problem is tech nerds of all races who spend out of their a-- to secure any puzzy. Sometimes the women are hot, but in a staggering number of cases, they are not. I've never seen guys spend like this or work as hard to impress in some cases, very mediocre looking girls. As a result, mediocre, below average and slightly above average women have ridiculous attitude and sense of entitlement.

There are definitely some hot women in SF. Almost all of them are college girls. Beyond this niche, it's very difficult finding truly hot girls, although there are loads of completely acceptable 6's and 7's in quantity in most venues.

There are niches and pockets of hot women, as one would expect in any larger city, but you'll have to explore various neighborhoods, multiple music scenes and various activities and niches to get to the supply.

One warning: girls in the city are hyper liberal. Like, violently so. Watch your words, or get ready to fight.

SF is a very, very good party city once you get the lay of the land. Stay away from all political talk, go there to party, get in and out.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, these "data sheets" on various cities are stellar! Keep up the quality work!

When you guys say white women in FL are top tier, are you including Miami? I tend to think of Miami as a cuban/puerto rican/hispanic city with a white minority. I have very, very little first hand experience with miami but I'm skeptical.

As far as SF, there is definitely a learning curve, but it can be good IF you're willing to learn by trial and error. There are definitely some serious issues with dating and gaming in the city. These problems will present themselves right away, even if you try to ignore them:

The no. 1 problem is tech nerds of all races who spend out of their a-- to secure any puzzy. Sometimes the women are hot, but in a staggering number of cases, they are not. I've never seen guys spend like this or work as hard to impress in some cases, very mediocre looking girls. As a result, mediocre, below average and slightly above average women have ridiculous attitude and sense of entitlement.

There are definitely some hot women in SF. Almost all of them are college girls. Beyond this niche, it's very difficult finding truly hot girls, although there are loads of completely acceptable 6's and 7's in quantity in most venues.

There are niches and pockets of hot women, as one would expect in any larger city, but you'll have to explore various neighborhoods, multiple music scenes and various activities and niches to get to the supply.

One warning: girls in the city are hyper liberal. Like, violently so. Watch your words, or get ready to fight.

SF is a very, very good party city once you get the lay of the land. Stay away from all political talk, go there to party, get in and out.
I don't relate to any of this whatsoever man. People said the Wharf was loaded with PUAs spam approaching women and while that was definitely a PUA hangout spot, I did not notice it being that significant. Most women were approachable and my friends pulled from there (granted after some rejections). Similarly, who cares what techies are doing, they have no game and I don't buy the whole women having inflated egos thing.

Next, I have met so many conservative Latinas in Miami and even white women who are sick of the liberal BS.

You need to get out more in the city. Go to SoBe, Brickell, Coconut Grove on a good day, or some decent Wynnwood spots. Miami is crawling with hot girls left and right and they are not college girls.

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
just wanted to post a few of the comments from one of the vids:

"This is in Africa??? I thought that Ocean Drive was in the US... I was surprised to see that 99% of the people are colored and that place was not in the US. Very nice place, invites you to walk and explore it...."

"Miami has become a very ugly place. Has no appeal whatsoever."

"This looks gross"

"So ghetto...... horrible."

"I used to drive a cab in the Bronx NY. The Miami Beach vibe seems to resemble my old taxi routes. Except for the palm trees. To many guns and rap sheets walking around Miami Beach now! Being a surviving native New Yorker? I'm just keeping it real!!!!"

NICE Video Again !!....It's SAD to say tho that there is a LOT of VIOLENCE in this area at 'Spring Break' every year !!...If you're going to visit here be Very careful of your Surroundings !.....The Restaurants will Rip you off as well with your BILL !....

Well like I said, I have spent very little time in Miami.

It's amazing how people deal with the weather. I felt like I was in a sauna the entire time.

As far as the women, I can only evaluate them "remotely." From what I'm seeing in various walkthrough vids I am observing 2 things:

1. the overwhelming majority of women in south beach look ratchet AF. Lots of tats, cottage cheese thighs, lots of fat women, etc.
2. there appears to be a HUGE black population. To each his own, but I'm not into black women.

As far as Latinas, we have overwhelming numbers of them here in our blue state. Most of them are incredibly fat and disgusting. If Miami got all the lookers, then more power to 'em!

There are surely SOME probably a lot of attractive women in miami. But based upon these vids and others similar, most of the women are much like other american women: fat and trashy.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I am talking solely about Dade County and don't sell white guys in Miami short. I'd venture to say that white guys from Miami and Florida in general have the tightest game and pull the most out of any other white guys I have seen. They seem to not care and or take themselves too seriously. If I could vouch for one state to carry the game torch for the US, it be Florida. I have met so many naturals here who have had one night stands and pulled with all kinds of foreign women.

Meanwhile, back in my home state of Georgia the average white guy is a Bible Thumping sex shaming loser. If not that, then some loud annoying redneck. At best, someone who can be good at playing social circle game but sounds awkward cold approaching. Same with NYC, I was shocked at how awful the game of local NYC guys is as well. Most take themselves too seriously.

As for my point about Miami, the people are just cooler and higher value, period. No dorky over compensating techie is going to compete with naturals that lift, do MMA, and have a chill vibe. It's why California guys get crushed here from what I have witnessed. The problem with Florida is literally the competition, not the ratios. Women have a lot of handsome and genuinely cool guys to choose from.

If it was not for very tight knit social circles, San Fran would be a lot easier than Miami.
Florida (i.e., south of the redneck line) is the affordable hedonistic state, with a low level of compassion for one's fellow man (this gets its start in all the retirees with the "I've got mine; screw you" mentality), and feeds on everyone moving there because (besides the warm climate) of no income tax. Women who look good in bikinis will tend to move there in higher numbers than the fat chicks (but there still are fat chicks :mad:).