Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Dallas' Scene

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
I think we need an "Observations on Phoenix's Scene" thread soon. Arizona as a whole is mainly 2 metro areas: Phoenix and Tucson.

There are physically attractive white women in Arizona but a lot of bad attitudes
Doesn't matter. Their pvssies get wet too.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we need an "Observations on Phoenix's Scene" thread soon. Arizona as a whole is mainly 2 metro areas: Phoenix and Tucson.

There are physically attractive white women in Arizona but a lot of bad attitudes so @Jesse Pinkman has valid observations.

There are attractive white women in Dallas for sure. It's difficult to say how close to the top it is. Attractive Hispanic women too. When a metro area is as large as DFW, it is going to draw in a decent amount of attractive women.
That would be interesting to see y’all’s perspective on Phoenix. I don’t know much about it.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Scottsdale is where it's at nowadays.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Scottsdale is where it's at nowadays.
Old Town Scottsdale has been happening since the 1990s. Old Town Scottsdale (late 1990s-present) has been a lot like Uptown Dallas was during the 2005-2015 era.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 and I are about to change this forum yo lol!

I mean I have not been anywhere in Arizona but Tempe but have interacted with a lot of AZ women before. They are all massive social ladder climbers and just come off as real trashy. Can't speak highly of their looks either, they are all plastic AF.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
D@mn. Reading some of the things on this forum, sounds like there's not a woman on earth who's good enough for you all.

Reaction score
Dallas is definitely bougie and pedigree-based. There is a pretentious element to Dallas. A lot of white women in Dallas are looking for the 6'0+, fit white guy who makes a good salary and/or comes from family money.

This is much less of a thing in Fort Worth.
Idk, the suburban towns of Westlake, Trophy Club, and all those George Bush ranch country club towns seemed bougie and pedigree based to me lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, the suburban towns of Westlake, Trophy Club, and all those George Bush ranch country club towns seemed bougie and pedigree based to me lol
If you happen to find yourself in Westlake or Trophy Club (suburbs of Fort Worth), you're not there for picking up women under 40 who are childless and never married. If you're in Westlake or Trophy Club, you're likely a married guy being with other married people with children.

The type of person that reads this forum isn't likely ever to end up in a place like Westlake or Trophy Club.

Reaction score
If you happen to find yourself in Westlake or Trophy Club (suburbs of Fort Worth), you're not there for picking up women under 40 who are childless and never married. If you're in Westlake or Trophy Club, you're likely a married guy being with other married people with children.

The type of person that reads this forum isn't likely ever to end up in a place like Westlake or Trophy Club.
I went bar hopping in Fort Worth and it just seemed like a college kid hangout. I might have been at the wrong spot though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went bar hopping in Fort Worth and it just seemed like a college kid hangout. I might have been at the wrong spot though.
Texas Christian University (TCU) is in Fort Worth. You might have been at a bar popular with the TCU crowd & recent grads still in Fort Worth.

Dallas has Southern Methodist University (SMU). There are some bars popular with SMU students. The SMU crowd isn’t a big deal in Dallas’ nightlife or mating environment in general.

Neither TCU or SMU are hardcore religious schools despite having religion in the name of the school.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get out into more suburban areas with higher rates of marriage, the women get heavier.
This is intriguing to me because those marriages will likely end at some point and the women will need to date again.

The married men in the suburbs also get fatter too. They also end up acting more like betas. It's not unusual to see a man get into an LTR, move in together, marry, get a house in the suburbs, and get a dog (often a wimpy breed). Happens in Dallas and in other cities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are physically attractive white women in ....but a lot of bad attitudes

When a metro area is as large as DFW, it is going to draw in a decent amount of attractive women.
Doesn't matter. Their pvssies get wet too.
Physically attractive women with bad attitudes is a hallmark of Dallas. Sometimes, some of the biatches have such bad attitudes that they can't relax enough to put themselves in the right frame of mind for their pusssies to get wet, no matter how good your technique is.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how many guys from DFW have fuhked the same girls? I used to compare notes with some buddies in the DFW metroplex and it happened more than once over the years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas dating scene sounds similar to Nash, eww
I’ve heard Nashville compared to both Austin & Dallas, which are the two worst mating environments in Texas.

I wonder how many guys from DFW have fuhked the same girls? I used to compare notes with some buddies in the DFW metroplex and it happened more than once over the years.
I haven’t heard of that happening but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did. Dallas is a tough environment with a male surplus.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t heard of that happening but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did. Dallas is a tough environment with a male surplus.
Lots of immigrant men too killing the vibe.