Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Dallas' Scene

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be interesting to see y’all’s perspective on Phoenix. I don’t know much about it.
One of the best ways to summarize Phoenix is that it is Dallas without the good base of corporate employment.

There are some other nuanced differences.

Both grew a lot after World War II, but Dallas was a much larger city prior to World War II. Phoenix grew solely after air conditioning became readily available whereas Dallas has more historical roots.

Transplants have affected the scenes in both cities and there are strong elements of superficiality and pretentiousness in both places.

Both areas have an emphasis on fitness due to heat and not much clothing being worn. I perceive that the marrieds/family people are more overweight in Dallas. The next link below quickly confirmed my thoughts.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quotes on Dallas from the recent Los Angeles thread....

But downtown Dallas in the nice areas resembles it with all the white blondes about.
Dallas should be called Platinum City.
The singles dense neighborhoods near Downtown Dallas tend to have a decent amount of White women. These neighborhoods are mainly 20s/30s White women with bachelor's degrees or higher. Some blonde women but not overwhelmingly blonde.

There are metro areas where breast implants are more common than Dallas from what I observe. Dallas is quite populated so there are enough women here with implants. I think Austin-San Antonio-Houston women might have them more than Dallas women, despite Dallas' big boobed reputation. That comes mainly from the Cowboys and Mavericks cheerleaders. The typical guy isn't running into many Cowboys and Mavericks cheerleaders in life.

Last edited: