Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greek Life is something that gets overhyped by media and glamorized by American culture. Normies put it on a pedestal because they are fed to believe it as the ultimate masculine experience. Once you go through it though, you realize how overrated it is. My fraternity had some cool guys in it but other guys, you had to bid because of their legacy status. You won't get along with 90% of the guys most of the times and really only make friends with 10% of them. Most sororities also want nothing to do with frat guys unless they are a top tier frat, which most frats aren't.

Despite being in a frat in college, I had a way easier time smashing sorority girls during intern season in NYC in my 20s than in college.

And no, there is nothing I could have changed.

Frat politics and the constant surveillance these girls are under would have made it hard to get laid.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played football in college and saw everything you did, the lifestyle of athletes was spot on. We literally didn’t have time to chase women except MAYBE one night a week. The problem is since I was on the football team we couldn’t join sorority’s and our coaching staff would send grad assistants out to the bars to catch players out partying during the season. I snuck out the back door of bars more times than I care to remember. Honestly most women didn’t care that I played football, or they didn’t act like they cared anyways. I dated in college plenty but I didn’t have women coming and going like crazy.

Reaction score
Greek Life is something that gets overhyped by media and glamorized by American culture. Normies put it on a pedestal because they are fed to believe it as the ultimate masculine experience. Once you go through it though, you realize how overrated it is. My fraternity had some cool guys in it but other guys, you had to bid because of their legacy status. You won't get along with 90% of the guys most of the times and really only make friends with 10% of them. Most sororities also want nothing to do with frat guys unless they are a top tier frat, which most frats aren't.

Despite being in a frat in college, I had a way easier time smashing sorority girls during intern season in NYC in my 20s than in college.

And no, there is nothing I could have changed.

Frat politics and the constant surveillance these girls are under would have made it hard to get laid.
Yep, my fraternity was extremely cliquish and most people hated each other. They are essentially daycares for spoiled man children lol. A lot of sororities were glued to a particular fraternity or would branch out because their hs bf was in another fraternity or other high school connections. My friend couldn’t get a bid and got balled and even got balled from the nerdy ones lol. He never let this go, let himself get bullied by frats, and to this day is 30 years old dressing like a 2010s fraternity kid lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, my fraternity was extremely cliquish and most people hated each other. They are essentially daycares for spoiled man children lol. A lot of sororities were glued to a particular fraternity or would branch out because their hs bf was in another fraternity or other high school connections. My friend couldn’t get a bid and got balled and even got balled from the nerdy ones lol. He never let this go, let himself get bullied by frats, and to this day is 30 years old dressing like a 2010s fraternity kid lol.
Oh man, that is painful to watch and see. IMO, just about anyone that tries to affiliate with the college scene well after graduation has something seriously wrong with them. We had a saying that if you were in Athens in your mid-twenties, you seriously cannot figure out your life. Even Alumni that took it seriously were often living miserable lives and most brothers had a name for them, they were pretty much "that guy".

I knew a few guys like the ones you are talking about. Once they enter the working world, they overcompensate hard. They are the ones getting crazy drunk in Happy Hours and super sleazy with all of the women at the office.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The wild thing about Greek Life is that it costs money to do. There are rushing & membership dues. This is on top of regular tuition. During my college orientation, I went to a Greek Life session. I listened carefully & had a discussion with my mom about the Greek Life presentation. At that point in my life, I had 0 days of college experience & my mom had attended & graduation from college. As I assessed the situation, I felt that passing on Greek Life was the correct decision for me. It seemed like too much money & not enough benefit. It doesn’t seem like I lost any notches over it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Athletes do have status but most of them do not really have the kind of sex life that gets hyped up.

I roomed with a couple of athletes and they were up at 4 AM to get ready for drills or to get ready for their sport. While they definitely have a lot of value and lots of girls would love to get with them, the time is not there. Most of them are fighting serious sores, sprains, injuries, and a host of other medical issues to be partying as hard as they do. In some cases, they are such a prized asset that the coaches are making sure that they are not going too overboard with the partying. Do they get laid? OF COURSE but not nearly to the extent that you think. A guy with tight game living in a big city who really put his mind to it could get a higher notch count than an athlete.
As a former college athlete I'll agree and disagree. Athletes are juggling 2 full time jobs.....academics and their sport. Class, studying, study groups. Practice, games, conditioning, traveling.

But I will assure you that they get laid A LOT.

I have several friend that played D1 sports. One was at Ohio State. They were catered to in every aspect of life. I know a former OSU football player (He was a starter) that juggled 3 cell phones for his rotation. If he gave a girl a phone, and he called her, she knew to answer AND go see him (booty call). If she failed to do so, he got the phone back and picked out another chick to give it to. And I'm talking hot chicks. You wouldn't believe the girls that would comply with that request with no questions asked.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a former college athlete I'll agree and disagree. Athletes are juggling 2 full time jobs.....academics and their sport. Class, studying, study groups. Practice, games, conditioning, traveling.

But I will assure you that they get laid A LOT.

I have several friend that played D1 sports. One was at Ohio State. They were catered to in every aspect of life. I know a former OSU football player (He was a starter) that juggled 3 cell phones for his rotation. If he gave a girl a phone, and he called her, she knew to answer AND go see him (booty call). If she failed to do so, he got the phone back and picked out another chick to give it to. And I'm talking hot chicks. You wouldn't believe the girls that would comply with that request with no questions asked.
Hot d*mn, that's some game right there. I cannot imagine having phones to give to women just to have them on a privilege system if they ****ed up or not. That's real pimp sh*t.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends which sports. Football and Basketball D1 athletes get more girls than the lacrosse team. However to say Athletes don't get laid is foolish, these guys in 2022 are now verified on IG, so not only are they on college women's radar but Pro(thots) as well

I got a buddy who use to be a safety for U oF M, he hasn't played in a decade but even when we walk in a bar, all the women know him he's a local legend and would have no problem slaying it out today (Granted most of the girls now are in their early 30s but a lot of them are still very beautiful)

What OP doesn't realize is you don't have to sex for hours and hours on end, sometimes a couple of minutes is all it takes, and also don't forget some college ahtlets are in the best shape of their lives, it's different having sex with them compared the regular Joe

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ole Jersey Chasers lol. Look, I am not saying college athletes are incel by any stretch of your imagination but it all goes back to what was talked about on this thread, there is levels to this. Yeah, if someone is a star player then they have a lot of options but once again, just like with frat guys, it is overstated how well they actually do. Most men in good shape in their 20s who live in a big city could outdo college athletes in a notch count game.

Once you look at how their schedule is (5 AM mornings, 2 a days, etc.), you realize that these guys do not have all the time in the world to chase women like someone in a frat would.

What I often found on campus, being close to the scene, is that you had your select number of jersey chasers who got with the athletes but the number was not really as big as you would think. Once again, it is not the overhyped numbers that they tell you. These guys have their select number of girls they get with but for the most part, their schedules are too packed and they are under too much supervision to do it as liberally as someone in a frat.

I've never been to Ohio St so for all I know, it could be the case there. I only speak to going to school down south.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not discount that the ONS that happen in college. It does not take long to **** a girl, and even just one night with a hookup is enough for most guys like that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ole Jersey Chasers lol. Look, I am not saying college athletes are incel by any stretch of your imagination but it all goes back to what was talked about on this thread, there is levels to this. Yeah, if someone is a star player then they have a lot of options but once again, just like with frat guys, it is overstated how well they actually do.

What I often found on campus, being close to the scene, is that you had your select number of jersey chasers who got with the athletes but the number was not really as big as you would think. Once again, it is not the overhyped numbers that they tell you. These guys have their select number of girls they get with but for the most part, their schedules are too packed and they are under too much supervision to do it as liberally as someone in a frat.
This is more or less true. Most athletes aren't going pro. If you happen to be at a big basketball school (Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina, Arizona, etc.) and it looks like you're going to get drafted into the NBA, you're going to get a solid amount of vagina. Same goes for football. Football players who have high NFL draft probabilities (first two rounds) at big football schools (Ohio St., Alabama, Texas, Florida, etc) will get vagina too. I would argue that it is easier for the basketball guys to get vagina because their faces are more visible in the games. Helmets and facemasks do often prevent people from getting a good look at you.

In mostly every other sport, there isn't that much of an advantage, but it's there. It's overstated. Non-star basketball and football players are probably doing better than many, but also have an overstated advantage.

Most men in good shape in their 20s who live in a big city could outdo college athletes in a notch count game.
It's a valid observation. I would add the relevant factor that they'd need some amount of seduction skill to do it, but more than a guy with 16-19% body fat (which is not fat, but not super fit). @sangheilios is 6'4" and muscular. He would have the potential to pound a lot of vag based on that. He has struggled despite this massive advantage. Also, he's not in a top tier city though his home city is big enough to have options.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you look at how their schedule is (5 AM mornings, 2 a days, etc.), you realize that these guys do not have all the time in the world to chase women like someone in a frat would.
One thing that we didn't discuss is this thread is the impact of having a rigorous academic major while attending a party school.

STEM majors are often rigorous but men in STEM programs often don't have good enough social skills to be recognized by women. In a lot of large, public universities, STEM major men are ignored by the best looking women (often in sororities).

Some party schools have rigorous academic programs for non-STEM majors. For instance, schools like University of Texas (Austin), University of Arizona, University of Southern California, University of Michigan, Indiana University, and University of North Carolina all have well ranked undergraduate business programs. Business is not considered as difficult of a major as the STEM majors. Business majors are often more socially skilled than STEM majors and are therefore better positioned to be competitive in getting vagina.

@Jesse Pinkman & others -- What impact does a rigorous major (preferably non-STEM) have upon a college sex life?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I thought I'd share this as someone who went to a party school and was in a fraternity there as well. Not wanting to give too much about myself but I went to UGA and graduated a few years ago. While Athens has its hot girls, I do feel like the quality got worse every year due to the admission standards being so high. In my years in school, I not only did Greek Life but also bartended and RA'd at a dorm. Lots of guys here and on other places who missed out on the "college experience" love to pedestalize it so I thought I'd share some truths.

We can all admit that most guys in their college days are not getting laid but I wanted to share some more truths.

But yeah, most college guys are not scoring at all.

I'd say that it is the prototypical 80:20 type of stuff. Most college guys do not score. On average, I'd say that most guys ended up having an LTR or two and that was it. Majority of the college men I knew were too focused on academics or just really overwhelmed to even consider chasing women. Most were very unaware of game. The guys who were hellbent on scoring usually pushed towards Greek Life or just going downtown a lot.

Not all Greek Life is created equal, in fact, it is tough as nails to get a bid for the frats that do have status.

At any school, you will have 3 or maybe 4 fraternities max that have a status boost when it comes to women and getting laid. Getting into these fraternities is tough and you probably won't get a bid for them. At UGA and southern schools in general, we called them "Old Row" frats. Usually, the guys came from Old Money families, certain neighborhoods, had family that was involved in the past (Legacy) or knew people who were already in the fraternity. If you did not know anyone, you had to prove that you came from money. One house even asked for the income of the parents of people who were rushing. Oh and good luck getting in if you are anything other than white.

It is safe to say that almost all of you on here would not have not gotten the bid.

Athletes do have status but most of them do not really have the kind of sex life that gets hyped up.

I roomed with a couple of athletes and they were up at 4 AM to get ready for drills or to get ready for their sport. While they definitely have a lot of value and lots of girls would love to get with them, the time is not there. Most of them are fighting serious sores, sprains, injuries, and a host of other medical issues to be partying as hard as they do. In some cases, they are such a prized asset that the coaches are making sure that they are not going too overboard with the partying. Do they get laid? OF COURSE but not nearly to the extent that you think. A guy with tight game living in a big city who really put his mind to it could get a higher notch count than an athlete.

Even most fraternity guys, despite having the opportunity, opted for LTRs.

Even guys in high status fraternities usually opted for LTRs or picked off a freshman girl. I'd say the guys I knew who were in top frats, including one who I roomed with, slept with 5 to 7 different girls on average per semester. The 100+ lay count? Not that common even in the higher status fraternities. Most high status frat guys opted for an LTR and a future wife. Most of the times the guys would try to "game" in their freshman and maybe sophomore year but settle into an LTR later on. More often, the guys who did sleep around saw the same 5 to 6 girls over a semester or two.

College girls that are hot are very picky about who they sleep with or are seen with, as long as they are on campus.

I'd wager to say that most sorority girls were not exactly sluts, at least not on campus. Most were in an LTR or just going about life. They may date a guy or go out with one guy but that was it. In college, word travels fast and your status matters a lot. Girls in sororities are weary of the eyes that are on them and cannot risk being labeled a "slut". The end result was that the vast majority got a boyfriend and may sleep with the rare guy here and there, usually in their circle, but it was definitely an outlier when it happened.

The most common situations when these girls did sleep around? When they were away from campus.

This was especially true for sorority girls.

Their one night stands were commonly on Spring Break or when they were interning in a city like NYC. A sorority girl that interns in NYC? Guarantee she got it out of her system. Interning in a big city gave a lot of girls that separation from their circles and that opportunity to explore. In college, these girls are constantly under surveillance and having to defend their status to not be seen as sluts. Now this can also be said of guys who were not in college but gamed them, they often did so at off campus settings and not on campus.

I interned in NYC and talk about coincidence, my roommate that summer who went to Wisconsin managed to pipe up one of the hottest girls at our school by meeting her at a bar. It was awkward to see her naked that morning in the living room when I woke up.

I tell guys that if you really want to sleep with a hot sorority girl, just catch her on vacation or catch her during intern season (summers in big cities). Go to any bar that is meant for a younger crowd and if you do enough approaches, you'll catch em.

So what guys were getting laid a lot?

From my observation since I was in Athens? Anyone that worked in Nightlife. From the door guys if they were tough enough and especially the bartenders. Some of these guys were even older like in their 30s. I tell any guy who has not gotten the college demon out of their system, if you bartend in a college town or work as a bouncer at a club there, that is your ticket to scoring hot girls. In fact, that is the only way you can really do it. Even more? Just move on, big city life is more fun.
Or being a house DJ in a college town...

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd share this as someone who went to a party school and was in a fraternity there as well. Not wanting to give too much about myself but I went to UGA and graduated a few years ago. While Athens has its hot girls, I do feel like the quality got worse every year due to the admission standards being so high. In my years in school, I not only did Greek Life but also bartended and RA'd at a dorm. Lots of guys here and on other places who missed out on the "college experience" love to pedestalize it so I thought I'd share some truths.

We can all admit that most guys in their college days are not getting laid but I wanted to share some more truths.

But yeah, most college guys are not scoring at all.

I'd say that it is the prototypical 80:20 type of stuff. Most college guys do not score. On average, I'd say that most guys ended up having an LTR or two and that was it. Majority of the college men I knew were too focused on academics or just really overwhelmed to even consider chasing women. Most were very unaware of game. The guys who were hellbent on scoring usually pushed towards Greek Life or just going downtown a lot.

Not all Greek Life is created equal, in fact, it is tough as nails to get a bid for the frats that do have status.

At any school, you will have 3 or maybe 4 fraternities max that have a status boost when it comes to women and getting laid. Getting into these fraternities is tough and you probably won't get a bid for them. At UGA and southern schools in general, we called them "Old Row" frats. Usually, the guys came from Old Money families, certain neighborhoods, had family that was involved in the past (Legacy) or knew people who were already in the fraternity. If you did not know anyone, you had to prove that you came from money. One house even asked for the income of the parents of people who were rushing. Oh and good luck getting in if you are anything other than white.

It is safe to say that almost all of you on here would not have not gotten the bid.

Even most fraternity guys, despite having the opportunity, opted for LTRs.

Even guys in high status fraternities usually opted for LTRs or picked off a freshman girl. I'd say the guys I knew who were in top frats, including one who I roomed with, slept with 5 to 7 different girls on average per semester. The 100+ lay count? Not that common even in the higher status fraternities. Most high status frat guys opted for an LTR and a future wife. Most of the times the guys would try to "game" in their freshman and maybe sophomore year but settle into an LTR later on. More often, the guys who did sleep around saw the same 5 to 6 girls over a semester or two.

College girls that are hot are very picky about who they sleep with or are seen with, as long as they are on campus.

I'd wager to say that most sorority girls were not exactly sluts, at least not on campus. Most were in an LTR or just going about life. They may date a guy or go out with one guy but that was it. In college, word travels fast and your status matters a lot. Girls in sororities are weary of the eyes that are on them and cannot risk being labeled a "slut". The end result was that the vast majority got a boyfriend and may sleep with the rare guy here and there, usually in their circle, but it was definitely an outlier when it happened.

The most common situations when these girls did sleep around? When they were away from campus.

This was especially true for sorority girls.

Their one night stands were commonly on Spring Break or when they were interning in a city like NYC. A sorority girl that interns in NYC? Guarantee she got it out of her system. Interning in a big city gave a lot of girls that separation from their circles and that opportunity to explore. In college, these girls are constantly under surveillance and having to defend their status to not be seen as sluts. Now this can also be said of guys who were not in college but gamed them, they often did so at off campus settings and not on campus.

I interned in NYC and talk about coincidence, my roommate that summer who went to Wisconsin managed to pipe up one of the hottest girls at our school by meeting her at a bar. It was awkward to see her naked that morning in the living room when I woke up.

I tell guys that if you really want to sleep with a hot sorority girl, just catch her on vacation or catch her during intern season (summers in big cities). Go to any bar that is meant for a younger crowd and if you do enough approaches, you'll catch em.

So what guys were getting laid a lot?

From my observation since I was in Athens? Anyone that worked in Nightlife. From the door guys if they were tough enough and especially the bartenders. Some of these guys were even older like in their 30s. I tell any guy who has not gotten the college demon out of their system, if you bartend in a college town or work as a bouncer at a club there, that is your ticket to scoring hot girls. In fact, that is the only way you can really do it. Even more? Just move on, big city life is more fun.
I was an athlete at a party school, and if you want to have THAT kind of social life you actually do have to make time for and put effort into making it happen.The status helps a ton,but ultimately means nothing if your days start at 5:30 am and end close to midnight,only to have to do it all again the next day.

So yeah,you do need to actually make it happen for yourself somehow lol.Because even just putting yourself out there can be a problem.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman & others -- What impact does a rigorous major (preferably non-STEM) have upon a college sex life?
A ton actually.

Funny you bumped this thread because I actually went out this weekend and was taking a piss. As I took it, there were a couple dudes talking about how wild their college scene was. Come to find, these dudes later on shyly approached two girls and then got blown out. As I am getting drinks, I run into them again and these dudes are whining about how much life after college sucks.

Having known the scene at their schools, neither looked anything remotely close to guys that would slay at the given universities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ton actually.

Funny you bumped this thread because I actually went out this weekend and was taking a piss. As I took it, there were a couple dudes talking about how wild their college scene was. Come to find, these dudes later on shyly approached two girls and then got blown out. As I am getting drinks, I run into them again and these dudes are whining about how much life after college sucks.

Having known the scene at their schools, neither looked anything remotely close to guys that would slay at the given universities.
Most men who go to large, public universities that are known for their party scenes are not actually getting laid at said party school. The reality rarely matches the hype. If those 2 guys knew other at that party university, they were not enjoying an endless buffet of vagina.

Even in undergrad, I don't think it's a terrible move to prioritize academics over vagina to some extent. You want to do things to try to get your dicck wet anf form relationships. There are some solid opportunities for sex and relationships while in college. However, no matter how you pursue sex and relationships while in college, whatever you do is not likely to last. If you form a long term relationship while you are a 20 year old college junior, you'll be lucky if that relationship lasts until you are 25-27. When you're a 35-40 year old man like I am now, your college relationships are just some part of your past. So long as you don't have kids with your college girlfriend, it will be a somewhat meaningless part of your past.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who go to large, public universities that are known for their party scenes are not actually getting laid at said party school. The reality rarely matches the hype. If those 2 guys knew other at that party university, they were not enjoying an endless buffet of vagina.

Even in undergrad, I don't think it's a terrible move to prioritize academics over vagina to some extent. You want to do things to try to get your dicck wet anf form relationships. There are some solid opportunities for sex and relationships while in college. However, no matter how you pursue sex and relationships while in college, whatever you do is not likely to last. If you form a long term relationship while you are a 20 year old college junior, you'll be lucky if that relationship lasts until you are 25-27. When you're a 35-40 year old man like I am now, your college relationships are just some part of your past. So long as you don't have kids with your college girlfriend, it will be a somewhat meaningless part of your past.
Is because men at that age are Low SMV? Sure they have the youthful good looks, but no money and little life experience.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is because men at that age are Low SMV? Sure they have the youthful good looks, but no money and little life experience.
I think that the low SMV hypothesis for younger males is a bit overstated. Yes, younger males have less life experience and less money. However, younger males have greater access to the most desirable women. A 20-22 year old junior or senior in undergrad is surrounded by better looking and younger women than a 35-40 year old white collar worker male. Even a 35-40 year old manual laborer/blue collar male doesn't have much access to the best women either.

The typical 35-40 year old male (supposedly at peak SMV) is a pusssy beggar settling for scraps on whatever swipe app is most popular at the moment. The typical 35-40 year old male doesn't have a day-to-day life that puts him into contact with as many good looking and single women as his 20-22 year old counterpart in college.

Even though the typical college student doesn't have a sex life that lives up to his expectations, his 35-40 year old unattached, unmarried counterpart usually doesn't have a great existence either.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My advice to any kid in college, especially in a college town, is to first of all pick an employable enough major with the goal of having an internship by junior year. After that, socialize as much as possible, focus on making friends. Take part in large activities and have fun.

Finally, get a job at a bar or nightclub at that age in a college town. You will learn so many skills and probably get somewhat good at nightgame as well. This is probably so key to slaying in college, a nightlife job.