Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk what my % was, but it felt like Greek life dominated the social scene at my school especially for business majors. Maybe, it was just my major and the atmosphere I chose to put in.
This website has the % of students that are Greek Life participants at your alma mater.

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have chosen my university in the first place.
I likely would have chosen a different university if I had to make the decision all over again.

I did partially pick my "Hot Girl U" school due to partying and the pussie scene there. I did walk away disappointed in my college sex life.

I think the key here is consistent sex or at least a few LTRs in college. Despite having sex with 5 different girls in one night, I still feel like my college sex life was a L because I never felt like I could get laid again.
Agree. Most men will need some sort of LTR for consistent sex in college.

There was not one night in college where I had sex with 5 different women in the same night.

Competition for certain women was challenging. Looking back, I could've had an easier sex life if I didn't exclusively chase sorority white women in the prestigious houses & opened myself up a little bit. I lost a lot of chances to just being stupid lol.
You were chasing a difficult group there. Lots of men would take L's chasing White women in sororities at major universities.

My college gf did end up being a Tri-Delta (Delta Delta Delta) though lol.
What was the Tri Delta reputation at your university? Delta Delta Delta was not considered a top tier sorority at my university at the time I attended.

You could be in a fraternity and still struggle with women. Unless you are a Chad, I wouldn't recommend joining a fraternity for sex. One, your dating pool was limited because you didn't want to taint your name by dating a non-Greek girl (unless she was hot) or a sorority girl in a lower house (unless she was hot). Two, a lot of sorority girls chose the LTR route too and you needed social circle game. Three, group think & abundance were huge cvck blocks too. If a girl found you attractive, but you didn't qualify in her circle's eyes then you more than likely got a ONS or hookup at best. Four, there is more pressure and competition. You meet a cute girl, but she might already be locked in with some dude to go to Greek date parties or a formal. Add that you are dealing with one of the most sought-after women at their peak age makes things worse too.
In college, a lot of non-fraternity guys look at fraternities and thinking that fraternity guys have it made. They think these men have sorority pussie locked down. It's not like that. Good details there.

I was still able to party and date as a non-Greek Life guy at my university but Greek Life did have an outsized influence. That was annoying for non-Greek Life participants. Non-Greeks mentioned that constantly.

Your high smv fraternity guys tend to be former HS Jock Chads with rich parents & social connections.
True

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently live in a college university with a bball team ranked. We are playing tomorrow and have a pregame set up on my acre of land with party busses as Ubers that will take us downtown after the game for a bar crawl and back to my place

Don’t “grow up” (unless you want to, go read the threads about men that got married and how the wife is no longer hot and a acting out)

Live life on your terms

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live life on your terms
This is related to Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 that frame is everything. You control the frame of the interactions with women. Controlling the frame of your own life first before establishing frame in interactions with women is crucial.

The culture isn't supposed to tell you how to run your own life. You make your own terms.

I think too many people follow the path of graduating from some level of school, working, getting married, and then having kids. In a lot of times, that leads to a failed marriage (often with a divorce) or a subpar, sexless marriage where at least one person in the marriage is having extramarital sex.

Don’t “grow up” (unless you want to, go read the threads about men that got married and how the wife is no longer hot and a acting out)
Growing up can be a bit overrated. Yes, there are plenty of stories (and threads on SoSuave) about how men followed the culturally approved path without doing their own critical thinking.

Currently live in a college university with a bball team ranked. We are playing tomorrow and have a pregame set up on my acre of land with party busses as Ubers that will take us downtown after the game for a bar crawl and back to my place
Game day is a big deal at schools that are either good in college football, college basketball, or both. The typically good schools in college football rarely overlap with the typically good schools in college basketball.

Game day doesn't typically lead to more sex for the typical guy on campus.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it does for the bball team haha.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I scored with 11 different women in my first summer and fall as a freshman at a top 3 party school. Then I got attached to one and made her my gf. Such a bad way to go...ugh

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it does for the bball team haha.
Yes, college basketball game day would lead to more sex for the college basketball players.

The typical guy on campus is competing more with the Chad Thundercocck fraternity guys than with the college basketball or college football players.

I scored with 11 different women in my first summer and fall as a freshman at a top 3 party school. Then I got attached to one and made her my gf. Such a bad way to go...ugh
First summer? Did you arrive on campus early for some reason? Classes don't typically begin until late August or the Tuesday after Labor Day.

How long were you with your college girlfriend. It is similar to the mistake that @Robert28 made. @Robert28 used his college football player status on a college cheerleader girlfriend.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I likely would have chosen a different university if I had to make the decision all over again.

I did partially pick my "Hot Girl U" school due to partying and the pussie scene there. I did walk away disappointed in my college sex life.
I would have chosen a cheaper & easier school and focused more on a STEM major rather than business.

What was the Tri Delta reputation at your university? Delta Delta Delta was not considered a top tier sorority at my university at the time I attended.
They were top 3 at my school, the greek houses ranking varies depending on school

In college, a lot of non-fraternity guys look at fraternities and thinking that fraternity guys have it made. They think these men have sorority pussie locked down. It's not like that. Good details there.
Yeah, I mean your social life did take a hit if you didn't rush Greek or you weren't an independent Chad that lived in a party house.

A lot of college consisted of some of the most miserable times of my life, I would rather be homeless than live in a college town ever again lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have chosen a cheaper & easier school and focused more on a STEM major rather than business.
Interesting. Many STEM fields are more in-demand than business majors. There are so many people out there with BA/BS degrees in a business discipline, as well as MBAs. The MBA is most useful when it is a Top 20-25 MBA program, though the combination of a STEM undergrad and an MBA is useful.

A bachelor's degree is a STEM field is more useful than a BA/BS degree in a business discipline.

I would have attended a smaller university with a less competitive sexual marketplace and a campus less oriented towards college athletics.

your social life did take a hit if you didn't rush Greek or you weren't an independent Chad that lived in a party house.
At my university, it was true that male social lives took a hit without rushing Greek, even though 85%+ of the student body wasn't Greek Life affiliated. Greek Life had an outsized influence at my university.

Independent, good looking guys in a party apartment complex or a single family off campus house with partier roommates in the right neighborhood near campus could do ok.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, college basketball game day would lead to more sex for the college basketball players.

The typical guy on campus is competing more with the Chad Thundercocck fraternity guys than with the college basketball or college football players.

First summer? Did you arrive on campus early for some reason? Classes don't typically begin until late August or the Tuesday after Labor Day.

How long were you with your college girlfriend. It is similar to the mistake that @Robert28 made. @Robert28 used his college football player status on a college cheerleader girlfriend.
You got the quote for that story, or the post?

Summer semester starts in the last week of June for a 6-week semester FYI. Great for two classes. I took three though, I was just that good.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what we've failed to mention much in this thread? Dorm room sex.

A lot of students live in on campus housing in freshman year and sometimes sophomore year. At bigger public university party schools, most students are living in off campus housing by junior year at the latest and sometimes even in sophomore year.

Dorm rooms are not good for sex. You're sharing a room that's a similar size to a prison cell with another male. There's not much privacy for sex. There are often conflicts between roommates over privacy for sex. Also, the beds are twin beds, which are not ideal for sex. A queen or king size bed is better for sex.

Getting an off campus apartment or house with one's own private bedroom is good. Even if you're in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment or house with 1-2 roommates, there's still privacy for sex in this housing arrangement.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who went to public universities in the USA, how often did you run into religion practicing women who were into 'Ring by Spring' or something similar?

Did anyone on this forum attending a more devoutly religious college? I doubt the kind of person who makes it to SoSuave is a person who attended a deeply religious college. Those guys tend to get very involved in religion, get married, have children, and be less into the sexual marketplace. Later in life, after a marriage fails, they might start to get more into the red pill and seduction.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I was writing the post below, I was thinking about how much of being raised as a nice guy hurt me when I arrived on campus in 2001.

I didn't have much in the way of skills with women when I arrived on campus in 2001. I had above average features on an average height guy (about a 7), a desire to get laid and have fun, and too much nice guy programming from my childhood where my parents set a poor example for me. I wasn't in the best position on the day I arrived on campus.

Notice I didn't mention money. Money doesn't matter too much at that phase of life. Being a guy with family money can help in college as it might help in getting into a better fraternity. I never noticed too many guys around campus using a Porsche or Mercedes-Benz as a tool to impress and seduce women.

I was focused and determined to seduce while on campus. I began reading and I was approaching. Approaching is the foundation of getting laid. Nothing happens without the approach.

Even as a guy who was upper tier mid in looks, I found it difficult to get with other upper tier mid females. Upper tier mid females don't start to want to settle for upper tier mid guys until their late 20s/early 30s like this woman in the hoe math video.

As an upper tier mid guy (maybe a Chad Light), it was tough to deal with super attractive women too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have much in the way of skills with women when I arrived on campus in 2001. I had above average features on an average height guy (about a 7), a desire to get laid and have fun, and too much nice guy programming from my childhood where my parents set a poor example for me. I wasn't in the best position on the day I arrived on campus.
Same here, but my dad was a player and troll bully to me growing up. At the end of the day, it is our own fault for not putting in the work necessary to talk to women in High School or Middle School. I can blame my parents all I want, but it was me that decided to say in my comfort zone and play video games, not talk to women, and jerk off lol.

This is why I am pretty blunt and straight forward because I wish someone was like that towards me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad was a player and troll bully to me growing up.
My dad was more of a worker than a player or a parent while I was growing up. In addition, he was a STEM worker so his social skills were subpar. Due to his poor social skills, I felt unable to connect with him either at the times he was present. I also didn't have the best social skills either but not the worst. They were mid.

At the end of the day, it is our own fault for not putting in the work necessary to talk to women in High School or Middle School.
True, but in a lot of situations there are some valid reasons outside of individual control that could be related to struggling with women in middle school or high school. For those who attend college, that can put someone in a less than ideal spot on Day 1 on a college campus.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad was more of a worker than a player or a parent while I was growing up. In addition, he was a STEM worker so his social skills were subpar. Due to his poor social skills, I felt unable to connect with him either at the times he was present. I also didn't have the best social skills either but not the worst. They were mid.
My dad is a retired high ranking military Officer and currently a STEM professor with a PHD lol. He is also Mr. Popular with everyone, like anywhere we go we would be stopped. He definitely had social skills and clout lol.

True, but in a lot of situations there are some valid reasons outside of individual control that could be related to struggling with women in middle school or high school. For those who attend college, that can put someone in a less than ideal spot on Day 1 on a college campus.
Unless your parents are putting you in a pretty bad situation, I don't see the case. Even if you do have the perfect dad, the kid can still choose his gaming desk, not approach women out of fear, and only act on soft ball pitches. You see it on this site, where guys have a lot of information to use, but they ignore it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I found this article interesting. It is good that fewer men are going to 4 year universities. The bachelor's degree doesn't always match the hype.

When I was in undergrad in 2001-2005, ratios for undergrads on campus were close to 50-50. Now, most 4 year colleges/universities have ratios that are closer to 60% female - 40% male in their undergrad student bodies.

One might think that men are getting laid more on college campuses now than in the 2001-2005 era with the better ratios. I doubt that is the case based on the sexlessness data points I've seen for the 18-29 year olds.

Women in 2001-2005 were chasing top tier men on campus in 2001-2005 and are chasing top tier men on campus in the 2015-present era. That's never changed. I think young women now are even less likely to settle for a mid beta male on campus now as compared to 20 years ago. Women now use tech more to get more abundance of sexual options. If I think about a woman on campus in the 2023-2024 school year, her abundance of options is likely greater than the typical woman on campus in 2003-2004.

Whether it is 2023-2024 or 2003-2004, only the top tier men on campus are visible to women. A man has to be at least Top 20% to be visible and maybe even Top 10%. The 50-50 ratios of the early 2000s or the 60-40 ratios with more women on campus doesn't change the mating experience for most men.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this article interesting. It is good that fewer men are going to 4 year universities. The bachelor's degree doesn't always match the hype.
What are they doing instead? I hope it’s not YouTube dreams, crypto, and vaping lol.

One might think that men are getting laid more on college campuses now than in the 2001-2005 era with the better ratios. I doubt that is the case based on the sexlessness data points I've seen for the 18-29 year olds.
My main drive to go to college was to get laid. I was obviously disappointed, but do younger men even care anymore?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are they doing instead? I hope it’s not YouTube dreams, crypto, and vaping lol.
It's unknown what they are doing instead of going to college.

I've believed for a long time that the USA has been sending too many people to college. There's a need to send more men to trade school for the skilled trade occupations and to keep more women out of the workforce and as stay-at-home wives and mothers.

Having more women in the workforce has increased the labor pool and lowered wages for the labor pool in general. This has been more true in the white collar working space. Most women aren't working in blue collar work. I started one thread that tangentially touches this about one form of more blue collar work.

My main drive to go to college was to get laid. I was obviously disappointed, but do younger men even care anymore?
I did think a lot about the social scene at the universities I was considering attending. My goal was to get laid with attractive women.

I don't think either one of us had uncommon desires.

I think most men end up feeling disappointed with their college sex experiences. The OP said that most college men are not scoring much in the first post. Most of the guys that do end up getting laid get in through sort some of longer term relationship and that might be with an average or below average woman on campus, not the attractive one he desires.

I do think younger men still care about getting laid. OnlyFans subscriptions, porn tube site visits, and video games are the coping mechanisms. Alcohol and drugs are also coping mechanisms too.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dusting this off… is the general understanding that major Southern university sorority girls are generally high quality?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is the general understanding that major Southern university sorority girls are generally high quality?
What's your definition of Southern?

Would you call it
  • North Carolina
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Alabama
  • Mississippi
  • Arkansas
  • Louisiana
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Texas Southern? Do you consider the Southwest (New Mexico, Arizona, and Southern California -- Santa Barbara & points south) to be separate from Southern?

A lot of the public schools in states that I have bulleted tend to have higher Greek Life participation rates. University of Texas has a lower than a legacy SEC public school Greek Life participation rate. Private schools SMU and TCU in Texas have Greek Life participation rates like Alabama or Ole Miss.