Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observation of Girls with small boobs

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice they possess a similar energy to small dvck energy? The worst girls I have interacted with, personality and mental wise, have had small boobs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't noticed this and don't agree with this. I will acknowledge that it depends on the type of woman with small boobs. The fit women with low body fat and small boobs are often confident.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go, another troll thread.

Poster #1: Yeah, you know, come to think of it... I dated a girl with small boobs a while back and she was a total b1tch! You might be on to something! *gives OP a like*

Poster #2: Nah, the coolest girl I ever dated had small boobs. I don't think you're correct here.

Poster #3: Well I've dated two girls with small boobs, one was a cvnt the other one I'm happily married to... so I'm not sure... she could turn into a b1tch. Let's see what the other posters have to say.

Derp!

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
The fit women with low body fat and small boobs are often confident.
Or overly confident in some scenarios. The petite skinny woman who behaves like a Napoleon barking out orders at men, but

overall I prefer women with smaller boobs, they are lighter. I never understood the fascination with big fat heavy boobs. Huge boobs are a turn off, like wtf am I supposed to do with all this huge weight??

i like boobs because they are soft, not big

if her boob fits in my hand or smaller, that’s all to make me happy

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go, another troll thread.

Poster #1: Yeah, you know, come to think of it... I dated a girl with small boobs a while back and she was a total b1tch! You might be on to something! *gives OP a like*

Poster #2: Nah, the coolest girl I ever dated had small boobs. I don't think you're correct here.

Poster #3: Well I've dated two girls with small boobs, one was a cvnt the other one I'm happily married to... so I'm not sure... she could turn into a b1tch. Let's see what the other posters have to say.

Derp!
You just want another black pill thread I see. All women are bad, but let’s brag about the latest single mom I had.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't noticed this and don't agree with this. I will acknowledge that it depends on the type of woman with small boobs. The fit women with low body fat and small boobs are often confident.
Like gym fit or just skinny?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ever notice they possess a similar energy to small dvck energy? The worst girls I have interacted with, personality and mental wise, have had small boobs.
Nope...the best sex I have ever had has always been with smaller boobed women...probably at least my top 7 or 8 if not 10 before bigger boobed women.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
overall I prefer women with smaller boobs, they are lighter. I never understood the fascination with big fat heavy boobs. Huge boobs are a turn off, like wtf am I supposed to do with all this huge weight??
Me too. Too big is just meh...
But chicks with smaller boobs tends to have personal issues with it e.g. they feel they are not as feminine as their sisters with larger melons...
Not all of them of course, but they are certainly out there.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Both body types work as long as they have a great arse and great legs. I’ve been with what I consider top tier fit gals in both categories a cups and dd naturals, both with tight frames. Makes no difference to me, I enjoy it all.

I’d rather she has a great arse and legs and no boobs to her having fakes ones though.

And both can be nutters.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP it's the short petite white or whitewashed girls who have small d1ck energy. That's the closest correlation. If the girl is 5'2" and 120 lbs, that's when she's barking like a pomeranian.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP it's the short petite white or whitewashed girls who have small d1ck energy. That's the closest correlation. If the girl is 5'2" and 120 lbs, that's when she's barking like a pomeranian.
5’2” 120# is kinda chunky man.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cornbread,
Anymore than a mouthfull is wasted.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I like them both together to be the size of my hand

One handful or less

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not at all.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope...the best sex I have ever had has always been with smaller boobed women...probably at least my top 7 or 8 if not 10 before bigger boobed women.
What is best sex, for a man?

Edit: anyways, I observe the opposite. It's women with large breasts that are more gem-mentality, less talkative, etc.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top 5 fvcks are claimed by cup B&C.
Top 5 relationship material cup B only.

Some A's out there are just rags of skin, disgusting.

For what its worth.