"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Observation of Girls with small boobs

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,255
Age
41
Here we go, another troll thread.

Poster #1: Yeah, you know, come to think of it... I dated a girl with small boobs a while back and she was a total b1tch! You might be on to something! *gives OP a like*

Poster #2: Nah, the coolest girl I ever dated had small boobs. I don't think you're correct here.

Poster #3: Well I've dated two girls with small boobs, one was a cvnt the other one I'm happily married to... so I'm not sure... she could turn into a b1tch. Let's see what the other posters have to say.

Derp!
You've just gave a synopsis of most threads on here.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top