"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

O.k. what should I do?

Raptor

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
40
If you read my other post you know my situtation. I asked a girl out who made a remark that she liked another guy but wasnt sure. I should have pointed this out earlier that I actually mentioned the guys name and she did not. I said ____ is kind of a different person. She then said something along the lines of I sort of like him but I dont know.

I then proceeded to mention going to look at Christmas lights. I then asked her if she would like to join me. ( I might not have made the clear in the first post) I forgot what my schedule was like for the week in finals. I told her that tonight we would finalize. She then suggested that we go see a movie. We were talking about Oceans 12 and she was like we should go see that after we are done looking at lights.

Conversation went well the rest of the night and BTW I flirt with her a good bit. Eye contact making jokes ETC. I leave for work in about 45 minutes and am open for tips on how to make myself have a better chance if I did something wrong.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
I remember reading your story. Sounds like you have stepped it up a notch, but just remember what the others have told you, and advance slowly out of the "friend phase" dont know if youll succeed because it is a hard road to follow, but just make sure to do lots of kino and c+f!
 

Raptor

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
40
ok im sorry to be a pain.....but the DJ Bible link is dead can some explain what this lingo is
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
kino = non-sexual touch (on the arm, hand, back, etc)
c+f = ****y and funny

Dude, don't worry about it too much. Just go on the fvcking date and remember to HAVE FUN! If you don't have fun, she won't and the date will turn out like 5hit.

If you have fun, you'll do well.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top