Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

O.k. what should I do?

Raptor

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read my other post you know my situtation. I asked a girl out who made a remark that she liked another guy but wasnt sure. I should have pointed this out earlier that I actually mentioned the guys name and she did not. I said ____ is kind of a different person. She then said something along the lines of I sort of like him but I dont know.

I then proceeded to mention going to look at Christmas lights. I then asked her if she would like to join me. ( I might not have made the clear in the first post) I forgot what my schedule was like for the week in finals. I told her that tonight we would finalize. She then suggested that we go see a movie. We were talking about Oceans 12 and she was like we should go see that after we are done looking at lights.

Conversation went well the rest of the night and BTW I flirt with her a good bit. Eye contact making jokes ETC. I leave for work in about 45 minutes and am open for tips on how to make myself have a better chance if I did something wrong.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading your story. Sounds like you have stepped it up a notch, but just remember what the others have told you, and advance slowly out of the "friend phase" dont know if youll succeed because it is a hard road to follow, but just make sure to do lots of kino and c+f!

Raptor

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im sorry to be a pain.....but the DJ Bible link is dead can some explain what this lingo is

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kino = non-sexual touch (on the arm, hand, back, etc)
c+f = ****y and funny

Dude, don't worry about it too much. Just go on the fvcking date and remember to HAVE FUN! If you don't have fun, she won't and the date will turn out like 5hit.

If you have fun, you'll do well.