Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYPost - There’s no hope for men’ on dating apps, says man who can’t get a date

RickTheToad

Reaction score

IDK. When I was on apps three years ago, I literally had way too many numbers and girls interested. This was Bumble, OKStupid, JSwipe (sucker for big boobs) and Match. Anytime I went down to NYC or Stamford, loads of instant matches; and I'm just an average looking toad.. Not sure why so many dudes are having issues..

M

member160292

I think it's because 90% of male profiles are the same and nothing really stands out. On top of that when I go to bars and people watch, a lot of young men are socially awkward. Everyone can improve, but most choose to complain.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I eventually did better in OLD than cold approaching. I know a lot of members here do better with cold approaching and that´s cool but most of them bash OLD unnecesarily.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did pretty well with OLD. Found my wife there. However, it was a Christian site so there were definitely a few decent ones scattered about. Getting right with God definitely cleans up one’s character for the better.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IDK. When I was on apps three years ago, I literally had way too many numbers and girls interested. This was Bumble, OKStupid, JSwipe (sucker for big boobs) and Match. Anytime I went down to NYC or Stamford, loads of instant matches; and I'm just an average looking toad.. Not sure why so many dudes are having issues..
We have location privilege @RickTheToad. NYC Metro is 25 million people within a 100 mile radius. The only other areas in North America with those stats are LA and Mexico City.

Dating is a numbers game…

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re travelling. Small towns are fine for Tinder meetups. But. Long term, the supply is limited.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have exited dating apps. The ratios are too difficult. Tinder is 76% male and Hinge/Bumble are 65% male. Sausage fests.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I still have no problems getting numbers, dates and lays.

If you group yourself in with the 95% of dudes on those sites then you get treated like the 95% of dudes on those sites

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did pretty well with OLD. Found my wife there. However, it was a Christian site so there were definitely a few decent ones scattered about. Getting right with God definitely cleans up one’s character for the better.
I'm on a Christian site too, not really sending out emails, and not getting much traction there. Just seeing older women that I would not feel compatible with who are even viewing my profile. Too blah of an experience to even log in despite paying membership.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is awful here but its a rural area, tons of whales and feminists. Haven't tried Bumble or Hinge though. My friends do well on there.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still major metro areas. In Stamford metro area, never had much of a prob. either. Bridgeport, shooting fish in a barrel.
Dude, this is pure numbers. Chicago Metro is half the population of NYC and more spread out. Austin is not a major city at all.

Stamford and Bridgeport are part of NYC metro. There are at least 15 million people within 50 miles of both of those cities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Austin is not a major city at all. Austin is flat out tiny.
Austin is not tiny. It's the 28th largest metropolitan area in the USA. As of the 2020 US Census, the population is 2,352,426. To me, tiny would be under 100,000. There are plenty of dating options in Austin. In my opinion as a Texas resident, it's the most challenging mating market in the state. I have routined said that Austin and Dallas are the two most challenging markets in Texas.

M

member160292

Austin is not tiny. It's the 28th largest metropolitan area in the USA. As of the 2020 US Census, the population is 2,352,426. To me, tiny would be under 100,000. There are plenty of dating options in Austin. In my opinion as a Texas resident, it's the most challenging mating market in the state. I have routined said that Austin and Dallas are the two most challenging markets in Texas.

Austin is dope, I've enjoyed the nightlife there. People are very welcoming so it can be a great pick-up spot. Super chill

If you live in a population of less than 100k, get your sh!t together and GTFO