NY/NJ when is a good time for u?

daguru

Reaction score
im open thurs-sat night going to the city. im from jersey,26.

SuperAlbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday-Sunday for me...

Everyone else needs to be alot more serious on meeting up. I promise you guys that it's alot of fun and is not as hard as it looks when hittin on girls.

I'm actually on a roll these past few weeks. One example, 3 out of the 5 people of my group who went out for new years at LEAST made out with a random girl (I winged like a mf for these guys). I was actually one of the guys that hooked up with one of the girls. The other two were being big vaginas and that's the only reason why nothing happened because they did nothing.

So guys, I always sarge by myself on the weekends and the more people there are the merrier it'll be. Let's make something happen because I definitely am.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are any of you guys in NYC? I live on Upper East/Midtown East. Sat & Sun night is all I have open nowdays.
I'm definitely down if you guys are. How should we get in touch?

Don John NJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in northern NJ and frequest the city often. I will be 21 in a few days if anyone wants to get in touch and rock out.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
North NJ.

NYC is usually the program, with Hoboken the Quick option.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Essex County...close to Newark NJ.

prema

Don Juan
Reaction score
newark

Adega on ferry street in newark is fully packed on frid/saturday
if any one down email/pm me

if you know portugese/spanish + as some girls dont know english

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoboken isn't that bad???
sure if your white/ age 23 - 27 pulling in 55 -70k a year, love bragging about what part of the world you just came back from/ thinking your smarter than everyone cause you think you know politics, and a total prick, hoboken kids are a different breed fuk em' and their yuppie holier than thou attitudes.

the Portuguese section of newark is cool, I just hung out wit prema last night and it was tight !! holla back woadies !

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
sure if your white/ age 23 - 27 pulling in 55 -70k a year, love bragging about what part of the world you just came back from/ thinking your smarter than everyone cause you think you know politics, and a total prick, hoboken kids are a different breed fuk em' and their yuppie holier than thou attitudes.

the Portuguese section of newark is cool, I just hung out wit prema last night and it was tight !! holla back woadies !
I'm from Jersey too! My boy actually lives in Hoboken and I like it up there alot. However, it is yuppy central, no doubt about that. It seems everyone who lives there is a lawyer or Wall Streeter! (I am neither)

I have been to Newark (Ironbound) section to go to some of the Portuguese restaurants there (they are great)

However, how are the bars in the Portuguese section? I mean, I can pass for Portuguese, but I am sure one has to speak the language?

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
Hi
I'm available on april 6 and 7. It will be cool to hang out with you like last time.