Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Number Closed but No Response

Number Closed but No Response

• delete

• Keep saved just in case

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally delete if they have done something disrespectful to the extent I have no interest in reaching out to them.

That or if I deem the girl as bad news or toxic and I don't want to be tempted to reach out. If it's a girl I already know or have rapport with I'll hang on to their number, if it is a girl I hardly know or the aforementioned disrespectful toxic chick then I delete. That and the good ol "who's this" is always fun when it is genuine.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guy she got your kite but she probably had sancho runnin a number on her.
A chick wakes up praying to her phone instead of to god.
she got your text but ignored it.

High interest chicks always reply same day even if she is a toxic daughter of the devil.

3 days ain’t nothing though. Again if she had high interest from the jump she still would have replied. The high interest doesn’t stop marinating after just 3 days.
I have texted females a week later and they still remembered the sparked up initial interaction.

I would delete and charge it to the game.

I don’t even save a girl’s number now a days unless she becomes a certified plate or official.

We win some we lose some.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are too emotionally committed to making something happen, and do not have the emotional disciple to not keep trying with a chick that isn't interested... then by all means delete the number.
This is the question we should be asking. Why would a man be too emotionally committed and/or not have the emotional disciple to not keep trying with a girl?

My only answers are: the girl is young, hot, sexy, and gives him the best sex ever and wants to get pregnant right away. But if the girl is NOT young, hot, sexy, doesn't give good sex, doesn't want to pregnant right away, it makes no sense.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you wait 3 days to text her ? bro you need to strike whilst the iron is hot
How quick do you text the numbers you get? I usually do the day after I get the number, later in the evening.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if I met anyone and they waited 3 days to text that is a LONG ASS TIME. At most maybe the next day like 12 hours later.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a habit of deleting if 24 hours go by and she doesn’t respond. To me, there’s just no point in keeping a number saved after she disrespected by flat out not responding and I’ll never text/call more than once. I’ve read some girls want a guy to reach out more than once to show he’s truly interested but that’s dumb as **** to me.
That is why you Mode One her and if she isn't receptive towards that, then there is nothing else to talk about anyway.

Mode One excels at eliminating time wasting.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep the number/connection. A black tall friend used to delete, he got all melodramatic about it. There's a strength in being indifferent such that one can deal with having the number around. I have no problem with that, although it has happened I have double texted.

One can reason the same about Instagram: I follow with a 25% surplus and that's all girls that have ghosted/unfollowed me. I consider unfollowing them at some point.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to keep the numbers, now I delete them I don't give a fck, those girls usually don't reach out "later" and if it does happen: "who's this?"
I don't waste my time on time wasters anymore, there are hot girls everywhere, next.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep the number/connection. A black tall friend used to delete, he got all melodramatic about it. There's a strength in being indifferent such that one can deal with having the number around. I have no problem with that, although it has happened I have double texted.

One can reason the same about Instagram: I follow with a 25% surplus and that's all girls that have ghosted/unfollowed me. I consider unfollowing them at some point.
deleting the numbers is not "reacting", it's getting rid of something that is not useful anymore, eliminate clutter, minimalist lifestyle lol

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How quick do you text the numbers you get? I usually do the day after I get the number, later in the evening.
Always the next day , but even by then you'll find most girls will have "cooled" from the initial interaction and you have to be tactical in what you say

Waiting 2-3 days is just lunacy

She ain't just sitting by her phone waiting for you to message , she probably has at least 5 other dudes on rotation

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I had a girl literally ask me if I wanted to take her number. I texted her 3 days later and got no response. She was a 6 but thought it’d be an easy hookup. Which brings me back to what I theorized that they want you show more effort. I don’t have time for this BS.
She gave me her number on a Sunday and I was traveling for work during the week. She was an afterthought honestly. But let’s not act like 3 days is unreasonable.
3 days isn't unreasonable and you had a work trip last week. You might have even texted her while on that work trip.

I don't take a number unless she makes an agreement to a date on the spot. And not a general agreement. We need to plan an actual day and time too.

I don't have time for the flaking and non-response BS either.

Even doing that, a fair amount of arranged first dates like that end up flaking. More than one would expect.

if you run in the same circles you may see each other again.
Mostly anyone a man meets on a swipe app in a larger city wouldn't fall into that classification.

The only time I've ever seen someone in person again after they flaked once I got their number were women from the same gym that I attended. Outside of gym approaches, it's rare to see that happen again. It's unlikely with grocery store, mall, bookstore, or park approaches that you'd ever see that same woman again.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Females who are 7's and up are getting notifications from 50+ dudes a day.

She is either not very interested based off of her first impression of you, or simply distracted by the dude she's currently fcking, her tinder account, dm's in her IG, her two crazy ex's , snapchat, etc.

Send her a double text in a few days with some humor calling her out to show some indifference and get back to the top of her message threads, if she doesn't respond then pack it up and move on.

Deleting a number makes no sense to me, it just shows you're salty and eliminates the chance that she will eventually hit you up. It's just not your turn yet is all.

Last edited:

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a double text in a few days with some humor calling her out to show some indifference and get back to the top of her message threads, if she doesn't respond then pack it up and move on.
In most cases she for sure has read the message. Why isnt no response considered a response. Personally I used to send another text but that too would go unanswered so I learnt it's easier. Keep the number or delete doesnt matter, most cases she wont reach out again.

I’ve read some girls want a guy to reach out more than once to show he’s truly interested but that’s dumb as **** to me.
Curious as to any additional context to this? I wouldnt mind reading any articles about this if anyone has, I predict it's by someone 30+.
Why make a person feel ignored, just to try harder. Hard to get is close to hard to want. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Most guys would chalk up the L and move along.
Seems like projecting. Maybe she likes feeling like that helpless and thinks it should work the other way round too.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get an email or txt from a sales company, you may get multiple emails or txts and may respond after a certain amount. The company reaching out to you doesnt get butthurt it just keeps sending that marketing material not even knowing who you are and doesnt take no response personally.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get an email or txt from a sales company, you may get multiple emails or txts and may respond after a certain amount. The company reaching out to you doesnt get butthurt it just keeps sending that marketing material not even knowing who you are and doesnt take no response personally.
And I would never work for that company for doing that.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious as to any additional context to this? I wouldnt mind reading any articles about this if anyone has, I predict it's by someone 30+.
Why make a person feel ignored, just to try harder. Hard to get is close to hard to want. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Most guys would chalk up the L and move along.
Seems like projecting. Maybe she likes feeling like that helpless and thinks it should work the other way round too.
I could just be my ****ty experiences but every girl I know would want me to call and pursue alot and jump through these hoops. Because EVRY type of women, except maybe older women, or women who are desperate, are doing this to me I dont take it personally and just have a kind of robotic approach to it.

I am talking about multiple different women from early 20s to mid 30s. The same ignoring and making me feel small and ignored. **** like when I call, blocking me, wanting me to call on private number, saying "I have a bf/partner/got married" when I call, but only doing this ignoring AFTER showing initial interest to get me hooked. At the beginning they are more sincere cos they lack confidence and then it seems they want me to pursue them, i feel i knw why but it yh it really is stupid and somewhat demeaning but I just dont take it personally.

These behaviours are so deep and widespread I am getting the exact same type of behaviours ie blokcing, saying "i have a bf" as a kind of **** test but from sometimes very different types of girls ie ethnic cultural background but what they have in common is all modern western youngish women.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I get unsollicited emails: spam.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I get unsollicited emails: spam.
Its not unsolicited if you give your number or email to them, just like a guy gets a womans number.

My point is every guy inc myself feels **** when their txt gets no response. The solution is not to not be ignored, its simply to accept it and not give a ****, cos tbh afaik women will even ignore or not respond to txts from guys they really like.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also something a bit more to the context of it. If you ran good game, had a nice convo etc and went through attract stages but didn't hit comfort she may not respond. Or if you hit attract and comfort but didnt totally seduce she may not respond. Sometimes you have to get through all 3 traditional phases (attract, comfort and seduce) and have some physical contact to really stick out.