Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Number Closed but No Response

Number Closed but No Response

• delete

• Keep saved just in case

Results are only viewable after voting.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also something a bit more to the context of it. If you ran good game, had a nice convo etc and went through attract stages but didn't hit comfort she may not respond. Or if you hit attract and comfort but didnt totally seduce she may not respond. Sometimes you have to get through all 3 traditional phases (attract, comfort and seduce) and have some physical contact to really stick out.
In my case, she was a waitress who I was flirting with. When she dropped the check off she literally asked me “sooo are you gonna take my number?” My friend at the table thought it was hilarious how swooned she appeared. I took the number, texted her 3 days later, got no response. Nothing much more to it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my case, she was a waitress who I was flirting with. When she dropped the check off she literally asked me “sooo are you gonna take my number?” My friend at the table thought it was hilarious how swooned she appeared. I took the number, texted her 3 days later, got no response. Nothing much more to it.
This girl might have been miffed that she put herself out there and had to wait 3 days

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its frustrating but over the years have had similar situations where the woman shows higher interest than me but flakes. Could be any number of reasons including maybe she already has a borefriend and later felt guilty about it

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also believe in the one text philosophy. when a girl gives you her number, she should be so horny for you that as soon as you text she gets excited and texts back. i don't chase. not because of my ego but because there is no point in chasing. if she doesn't respond her interest is low and it will be like pulling teeth dealing with her.
as far as deleting, I never delete emails or contacts because I like data. will the number ever come useful? I don't know, probably not. but maybe one day I will get her number again and realize it's the same bi%tch and don't bother contacting her.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally delete if they have done something disrespectful to the extent I have no interest in reaching out to them.

That or if I deem the girl as bad news or toxic and I don't want to be tempted to reach out. If it's a girl I already know or have rapport with I'll hang on to their number, if it is a girl I hardly know or the aforementioned disrespectful toxic chick then I delete. That and the good ol "who's this" is always fun when it is genuine.
Emotional investment from the girl is what determines whether she replies or sees you again

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you didn't make her feel feminine by forcing her to ask you to ask her out. this is like a woman asking you to iron her shirt. does that make you feel masculine? next time be a man and don't let her play the role of the man.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change her name to Flakey Dry Hole Waitress. That way you´ll remember who she is if she calls and you´ll be able to treat her appropriately.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that you were able to get a waitress' number while she was working, though it might have been better to arrange a first date while getting her number in the moment. It's usually more realistic to get a date and phone number of a waitress when she's off duty. A lot of men don't randomly meet waitresses when they are doing stranger approaches or through their in-person social circles.

This is even more impressive if this is a breastaurant waitress.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that you were able to get a waitress' number while she was working, though it might have been better to arrange a first date while getting her number in the moment. It's usually more realistic to get a date and phone number of a waitress when she's off duty. A lot of men don't randomly meet waitresses when they are doing stranger approaches or through their in-person social circles.

This is even more impressive if this is a breastaurant waitress.
It wasn't. It was at Serious Pizza in Deep Ellum lol

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you wait 3 days to text her ? bro you need to strike whilst the iron is hot
Because he is smooth and nobody waits which is why it works. Distance is the only tool we truly have (until you get involved sexually, and then even). Hold yourself in higher regard.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also believe in the one text philosophy. when a girl gives you her number, she should be so horny for you that as soon as you text she gets excited and texts back. i don't chase. not because of my ego but because there is no point in chasing. if she doesn't respond her interest is low and it will be like pulling teeth dealing with her.
as far as deleting, I never delete emails or contacts because I like data. will the number ever come useful? I don't know, probably not. but maybe one day I will get her number again and realize it's the same bi%tch and don't bother contacting her.
Yeah I don't delete my emails either and I f*cking love data!

I kept a storage of all the email conversations I had with chicks since AOL was all the rage, going all the way back to the 90's. So you can imagine how much data gets stored when you're saving email conversations from AOL, Myspace, Facebook, Match, Tinder, OKC, POF, Friendster, Yahoo Dating, Hinge, Bumble, Chemistry, Snapchat, Boingle, etc
So far I'm up to 32 terabytes of email conversations stored on a hard drive that might be useful someday.
That's at least 3 decades worth of something!!!

Are you kidding me bro?
That stuff becomes useless after a week or two.
Usually chicks forget about guys, faster than guys forget about them.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he is smooth and nobody waits which is why it works. Distance is the only tool we truly have (until you get involved sexually, and then even). Hold yourself in higher regard.
His response had me wondering if the pendulum swung the other way already where the unexpected thing to do is to text immediately.

Reaction score
I have a habit of deleting if 24 hours go by and she doesn’t respond. To me, there’s just no point in keeping a number saved after she disrespected by flat out not responding and I’ll never text/call more than once. I’ve read some girls want a guy to reach out more than once to show he’s truly interested but that’s dumb as **** to me.

I have a habit of deleting if 24 hours go by and she doesn’t respond. To me, there’s just no point in keeping a number saved after she disrespected by flat out not responding and I’ll never text/call more than once. I’ve read some girls want a guy to reach out more than once to show he’s truly interested but that’s dumb as **** to me.
Next time make plans right then and there (at the end of the same interaction as when you meet her). Don’t get a number and try to make a date over text. It’s harder to say no and it shows you’re scared to make plans face to face. (Hiding behind a screen = safety for you.)

If you can get them to go out and get food with you right then and there that’s even better. It’s possible bro. I’ve done it.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me bro?
you are right about the forgetting part. I have contacts in my phone and i have no idea who they are. i have a contact named "fat guy" and another one named "gay guy" and I have no idea who they are or why i got their numbers
the point is, there is no reason to delete data. none. there is a reason to keep data. maybe one day I will need a japanese interpreter and i will remember this girl who gave me her number told me she speaks japanese. guys delete a number because they dont want to be tempted to text a girl who is not responding. maybe they should try exercising some self-control instead of deleting.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't delete my emails either and I f*cking love data!

I kept a storage of all the email conversations I had with chicks since AOL was all the rage, going all the way back to the 90's. So you can imagine how much data gets stored when you're saving email conversations from AOL, Myspace, Facebook, Match, Tinder, OKC, POF, Friendster, Yahoo Dating, Hinge, Bumble, Chemistry, Snapchat, Boingle, etc
So far I'm up to 32 terabytes of email conversations stored on a hard drive that might be useful someday.
That's at least 3 decades worth of something!!!

Are you kidding me bro?
you are right about the forgetting part. I have contacts in my phone and i have no idea who they are. i have a contact named "fat guy" and another one named "gay guy" and I have no idea who they are or why i got their numbers
the point is, there is no reason to delete data. none. there is a reason to keep data. maybe one day I will need a japanese interpreter and i will remember this girl who gave me her number told me she speaks japanese. guys delete a number because they dont want to be tempted to text a girl who is not responding. maybe they should try exercising some self-control instead of deleting.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number closing means nothing. The only type of closing that matters is when her vaginal walls are closing around your d!ck. Until then, it’s all noise.
So eloquent, I fuhking love it.