“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Now chicks are bringing a tape measure into bars to measure men's height

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,858
My opinion: It's OVER for SLOPPYSECONDSCELS

 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Well, one of them, anyway. Do we get to take a tape measure and go around taking women's measurements? Ridiculous. But all the guys who lie about their height are probably to blame in part. I'm 5'10", I wouldn't even consider lying about it. My integrity is more important to me than landing some shallow chick.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
I'm so glad I don't go to bars/nightclubs anymore this is foolishness to the highest order and "L" to the men who partake in this bullshyt hahaha
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
It's a good example of how far removed from reality someone can be, when the height number matters more than what they can see with their own eyes right in front of them.

I'm probably tall enough, but I'd still snatch the measuring tape from her and wrap it around their waist before walking off laughing at how pathetic she is.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Did anyone watch that video?
I watched it in slow motion to get a good look at her.
That chick was a 4 or 5
She barely put any effort into her appearance before she went out.
Look at her hair and look at her outfit. Look how frumpy she looks.
There's nothing sexy about her appearance whatsoever.
I'm actually surprised she thought those granny pants would look sexy at a dance club.
Look at the other chick standing to her right wearing a short skirt with beautiful long hair.
She looks like she just got out the shower compared to the frumpy chick with the measuring tape that looked like she just woke up outta bed.

It's always the average or below average women that play these dumb little power games and put 0% effort into their appearance when they go out.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
328
Reaction score
316
Why would that guy continue to talk to her (rhetorical question)? Such a lack of self-respect.
 

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
152
Reaction score
56
Age
24
Location
Europe
"
Now chicks are bringing a tape measure into bars to measure men's height
"

Bro, that happened maybe once or twice. No big deal.
 
Top