Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now chicks are bringing a tape measure into bars to measure men's height

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion: It's OVER for SLOPPYSECONDSCELS

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Well, one of them, anyway. Do we get to take a tape measure and go around taking women's measurements? Ridiculous. But all the guys who lie about their height are probably to blame in part. I'm 5'10", I wouldn't even consider lying about it. My integrity is more important to me than landing some shallow chick.

Serenity

Reaction score
It's a good example of how far removed from reality someone can be, when the height number matters more than what they can see with their own eyes right in front of them.

I'm probably tall enough, but I'd still snatch the measuring tape from her and wrap it around their waist before walking off laughing at how pathetic she is.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone watch that video?
I watched it in slow motion to get a good look at her.
That chick was a 4 or 5
She barely put any effort into her appearance before she went out.
Look at her hair and look at her outfit. Look how frumpy she looks.
There's nothing sexy about her appearance whatsoever.
I'm actually surprised she thought those granny pants would look sexy at a dance club.
Look at the other chick standing to her right wearing a short skirt with beautiful long hair.
She looks like she just got out the shower compared to the frumpy chick with the measuring tape that looked like she just woke up outta bed.

It's always the average or below average women that play these dumb little power games and put 0% effort into their appearance when they go out.

Last edited:

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would that guy continue to talk to her (rhetorical question)? Such a lack of self-respect.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
"
Now chicks are bringing a tape measure into bars to measure men's height
"

Bro, that happened maybe once or twice. No big deal.