Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Not looking for a hookup"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For a taste spend time reading women's forums. Redpillwomen Reddit is a good place to start.
I generally agree with the overall theme of ur post, however one must not spend too much time within their feminine worldview nor seek it.

A man doesn't need to understand women because they themselves don't understand their own non consistency or shifting desires even when they hv it good.

Women are never satisfied.

And that's fine too because with the right kind of mindset and follow on actions, a man will likely influence women to mold towards him.

In the end, those women are just for amusement.

Is there truly anything else other then that?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another point. Mr. Locario and others will not travel far to meet women. Mr. Locario is in NYC where there are probably 15 million people within 30 miles. There are not 15 million people in Arkansas, Missouri & Oklahoma combined.

I've found that when I drive a couple of hours to meet the woman, if she likes me and wants to **** me and see me again, then she knows that she had better make it worth my while. There's also an element of flattery involved, and an element of competition. She knows that if you're a desirable man who's willing to travel a few hours to meet a woman, you're going to get women. Nothing makes a woman want you more than thinking that other women want you. They will lie & deny it forever, but they are full of ****.

Have-Prius-will-travel...
Driving a prius to fvck women. I can't stop thinking about Brian from the family guy when i read about you lol

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
100 agree with the single mom thing , seeing one atm ...she's a freak ...lol

Reaction score
I generally agree with the overall theme of ur post, however one must not spend too much time within their feminine worldview nor seek it.

A man doesn't need to understand women because they themselves don't understand their own non consistency or shifting desires even when they hv it good.

Women are never satisfied.

And that's fine too because with the right kind of mindset and follow on actions, a man will likely influence women to mold towards him.

In the end, those women are just for amusement.

Is there truly anything else other then that?
True. It's just fun to delve into sometimes to see first hand how goofy they are.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another point. Mr. Locario and others will not travel far to meet women. Mr. Locario is in NYC where there are probably 15 million people within 30 miles. There are not 15 million people in Arkansas, Missouri & Oklahoma combined.

I've found that when I drive a couple of hours to meet the woman, if she likes me and wants to **** me and see me again, then she knows that she had better make it worth my while. There's also an element of flattery involved, and an element of competition. She knows that if you're a desirable man who's willing to travel a few hours to meet a woman, you're going to get women. Nothing makes a woman want you more than thinking that other women want you. They will lie & deny it forever, but they are full of ****.

Have-Prius-will-travel...
How old are you?? just curious

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am divorced after a 23 year marriage. I started dating again 27 months ago. So far I've had sex with 25 women,15 of them on the first date ... 100% online. Plenty of Fish, Zoosk, Bumble, OKCupid, Tinder & Ashley Madison.
I tried OLD again recently during the coronavirus outbreak but still couldn't get laid on OLD to save my life, just like before. I just don't get shyt. Meanwhile you are out there casually fvcking probably not too far off as much as the women are fvcking, and other guys here are having sex through OLD too. What the fvck... are you basically Chad? you did point in that direction in your post.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried OLD again recently during the coronavirus outbreak but still couldn't get laid on OLD to save my life, just like before. I just don't get shyt. Meanwhile you are out there casually fvcking probably not too far off as much as the women are fvcking, and other guys here are having sex through OLD too. What the fvck... are you basically Chad? you did point in that direction in your post.
I reread the post he did say he was good looking, all my buddies who are slaying it right now are really good looking
It's almost a cheat code, right now even if I match with a chick it's just for validation you can tell these women get tons of messages i had one even bodly tell me that she had "2 chat dates lined up a day for a week" needless to say I did not pursure her

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reread the post he did say he was good looking, all my buddies who are slaying it right now are really good looking
It's almost a cheat code, right now even if I match with a chick it's just for validation you can tell these women get tons of messages i had one even bodly tell me that she had "2 chat dates lined up a day for a week" needless to say I did not pursure her
Do your buddies have a certain "look" to them (clothing, beard, tattoos, types of pictures/poses, whatever else)? or is it just that they are extremely beautiful?

Same here bro. I got very few matches, and the tiny number of matches I did get never amounted to anything. And lol, I'm not surprised at all with that girl bro.

Last edited:
Reaction score
POF has been the best. Zoosk #2, Bumble, Tinder & OKCupid tied for #3, and Ashley Madison last. All of my 'relationships' have come from POF.

As someone mentioned in another thread. I've found that higher quality women (as in better looking) are more willing to have sex, play fewer games and generally be more pleasant to deal with. Perhaps those kind of women stay sexy longer due to their better attitudes...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your buddies have a certain "look" to them (clothing, beard, tattoos, types of pictures/poses, whatever else)? or is it just that they are extremely beautiful?

Same here bro. I got very few matches, and the tiny number of matches I did get never amounted to anything. And lol, I'm not surprised at all with that girl bro.
Both of my buddies look ripped---i,e, Zach Effron Body Type before he got fat

One of my buddies doesn't have a 6 pack but still got the build and now cleaning up, he's also mixed ( black and white) the other is just white and never had issues slaying broads but now the quality is higher

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of my buddies look ripped---i,e, Zach Effron Body Type before he got fat

One of my buddies doesn't have a 6 pack but still got the build and now cleaning up, he's also mixed ( black and white) the other is just white and never had issues slaying broads but now the quality is higher
Right, it must be their faces that are incredibly attractive then because being in shape/ripped is nothing special (although if they did roids I guess that might still stand out, but not sure if it'd make a difference, they'd still need the face I think).

I consistently get told I'm good looking, including when I posted pics on this forum in another thread by cola, and I've always kept myself in shape, but I don't get shyt all the same. Whatever man.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mom fu&ked me in her bedroom whilst her 15 year old son looked after his sister in next bedroom. Creekiest bed EVER by far. I felt a bit guilty fuc^king the sh/t out of her, but enjoyed it.

She actually seemed a decent normal girl. Didn't think she would be game to f/ck with her kids in the house.