Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Not looking for a hookup"

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's looking for good genetics. That means height, aggression, etc.

And above all it means preselection.

You can skip up a few levels by getting in shape. I have never had even a low quality woman show me any attention whatsoever when I've been fat (which is also right now). When I was in OK shape, a few low quality women showed interest. I've never been in great shape.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone says coronvirus is a reset button but like for now things getting more and more creepier

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I wish 98% of population will die. This will increase my chances of hook up dramatically

Billtx49

Reaction score
I wish 98% of population will die. This will increase my chances of hook up dramatically
Removing 98% of the women does Not increase your chances. You becoming a better option for females than the remainder of the current male population Does…

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Lol removing 98% of WOMEN for sure not increases my chances

Anyways this is just my 7nth beer speaking right now

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol removing 98% of WOMEN for sure not increases my chances

Anyways this is just my 7nth beer speaking right now
You meant to say 98% of men population? Most of the victims are elder and not young people.

Reaction score
Listen to her actions, not her words.. lol
I am divorced after a 23 year marriage. I started dating again 27 months ago. So far I've had sex with 25 women,15 of them on the first date. Every single one said that was the first time they ever had sex on the first date. The other 10 I had sex with on the second date. I never scheduled a second date unless I was certain on the first date that she wanted to have sex with me but was holding back for whatever reason. During that time I've had maybe 10 who I had a first date with and that was all because I knew they didn't want to have sex with me, or I didn't want them.

Women like sex, probably more than men do. If she says that she's not interested in hookups, it just means that sex is already on her mind. Where the mind goes, the body follows...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what we like to see on here. Especially after two decades of marriage.

Do you find your women online or out & about whilst going about your day? If the latter, are you in a large or important city? I'm comparing other guy's situations to mine to get a better perspective.

Reaction score
That's what we like to see on here. Especially after two decades of marriage.

Do you find your women online or out & about whilst going about your day? If the latter, are you in a large or important city? I'm comparing other guy's situations to mine to get a better perspective.
100% online. Plenty of Fish, Zoosk, Bumble, OKCupid, Tinder & Ashley Madison. I've been in three short relationships; 2 months, 8 months and 4 months (current.) All of those came from Plenty of Fish. The first she broke off, the second I broke off, the third I'm in now and it's going quite nicely even though we're three hours apart. She was a first night lay BTW. The other two were second date lays.

Many one or two time lays from Zoosk, one who's been texting me for a year and a half even though we only had sex three times. One was a stripper who screwed me twice then disappeared. One I had my fingers inside her and really wanted her but she had an early flight the next morning. While she was gone she found Jesus and learned that she didn't like sex anymore. One was a devout Hispanic Catholic widow who probably had a very low lay count and who became angry and broke off communication when she figured out I wasn't going to propose to her this decade. She was a first night lay... And a second date lay... There was no third date. Those were two long weekends though. Had to travel from Oklahoma City to Amarillo, Texas to get it done.

Bumble only provided two lays, a week apart. One was a squirter, the first I ever had. Both were first date lays...

OK Cupid provided a couple of low quality lays, one was a squirter though, the second I've ever experienced. But, there are two there I'm working on now. One is a 24 year old SMV 9 married girl who is in an open marriage. 24 is too young to marry. She wants the security of marriage while riding the CC. We are still talking. Says her husband knows and agrees. Has his own poon on the side. She's two hours away, so maybe this weekend. She wants to learn to squirt. I've been studying the subject for over a year, since I experienced my first.

Tinder gave me two first time lays, one good and one bad, although I did both twice.

Ashley Madison gave me my first threesome. A married couple. The husband ate her ***** and she sucked his **** while I ****ed her. He was ten years younger than her. That was four weeks ago. She hounded me until last weekend to come back and **** her for three weeks. Last week I blocked her and closed my Ashley Madison account because I learned that ****ing a dude's old lady while he jacks off or she sucks his **** is just too freaky for me. She was really tight though...

That's the thing about Life. It's all about trade-offs...

I also had daily activities opportunities that I chose not to pursue. I was 54 and my chiropractor's 30 year old SMV 8 wanted me, but I was close to her dad and didn't want to risk that relationship. I'm 3 years younger than her dad, more than a year older than her mom, and she's a year younger than my son. Rejecting her hurt me almost as bad as it hurt her.

Then there were two girls in my yoga class whom I rejected, which hurt me nearly as much as it hurt them. One was a mid 30s single mom, an SMV 8 I would rate her. The other was a teenage or early 20s international student from the Middle East (college town). With either I didn't want to screw up my yoga practice because yoga is dominated by women and I didn't want drama there. Yoga keeps me strong, fit and healthy. It's a big reason why women want to screw my soon to be 57 year old ass. And with the second girl I was in an exclusive relationship when she was available. So, being a man of my word I sacrificed.

Yoga is great though . If I had the time I would travel around studios and get laid. I have a career though.

Here's what I've learned.

I'm nearly 57 years old. I'm handsome. Many women have told me that since I was a teenager in the '70s. I grew up on a wrestling mat. I wrestled from 5th Grade to 12th grade and competed in State tournaments. I do yoga daily and try not to over eat and drink too much booze. I work in law enforcement now and retired from a federal law enforcement position in 2016. So I know how to manage men, and managing men is no different than managing women. If you can lead men, it's easy to lead women. I also am on testosterone therapy so that my levels are up there at those of a teenager's. Also, as you age you can also become Super **** with this if you're willing to spend the money: https://okiemensclinic.com/trimed-injection-therapy/

Before 2018 I had been married twice and had sex with exactly three women. I bought the nice guy bull**** my whole life, and the bull**** that women don't like sex or have to be in a "relationship" to want to screw you. Let me tell you something I learned. You can form a "relationship" in fifteen minutes. You can have her panties off in twenty minutes. Women use smoke and mirrors to manufacture bull****.

As for geographical area, I'm in fly-over country. All of the women I've had sex with were in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas & Missouri. I'm not afraid to travel. I drive a Prius so that fuel cost is not an issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another point. Mr. Locario and others will not travel far to meet women. Mr. Locario is in NYC where there are probably 15 million people within 30 miles. There are not 15 million people in Arkansas, Missouri & Oklahoma combined.

I've found that when I drive a couple of hours to meet the woman, if she likes me and wants to **** me and see me again, then she knows that she had better make it worth my while. There's also an element of flattery involved, and an element of competition. She knows that if you're a desirable man who's willing to travel a few hours to meet a woman, you're going to get women. Nothing makes a woman want you more than thinking that other women want you. They will lie & deny it forever, but they are full of ****.

Have-Prius-will-travel...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am divorced after a 23 year marriage. I started dating again 27 months ago. So far I've had sex with 25 women,15 of them on the first date. Every single one said that was the first time they ever had sex on the first date. The other 10 I had sex with on the second date. I never scheduled a second date unless I was certain on the first date that she wanted to have sex with me but was holding back for whatever reason. During that time I've had maybe 10 who I had a first date with and that was all because I knew they didn't want to have sex with me, or I didn't want them.

Women like sex, probably more than men do. If she says that she's not interested in hookups, it just means that sex is already on her mind. Where the mind goes, the body follows...
People live how they think, and think how they live.

Reaction score
Locarios kept it simple. Basically a high interest women makes it happen quickly. Seems like most guys issues are "trying" to get a babe interested enough. In effect "playing himself".
True. And that's only because they won't experience enough women. You have to go on dates to learn about women. Being a simpleton for one or two women won't teach you about women. I guarantee that the average woman has multiple men she's dealing with, so she isn't thirsty. Men need to learn from women when it comes to dating. And the first thing to learn is to not take seriously anything they say. They'll say anything and they never shut up. And they are expert at deceiving even themselves. For a taste spend time reading women's forums. Redpillwomen Reddit is a good place to start.

It's what they do that counts.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the second woman told me explicitly that she wasn't "looking for a man" and then got with a dude like a week later, I automatically stopped believing anything women say.