Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not all lay counts are created equal.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does England count as being an “easy” country in Western Europe? I have the opportunity to study abroad for a semester and I think I’ll head to Liverpool. I’ve heard England’s culture is similar to America, but I really have no clue.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does England count as being an “easy” country in Western Europe? I have the opportunity to study abroad for a semester and I think I’ll head to Liverpool. I’ve heard England’s culture is similar to America, but I really have no clue.
While Englishmen will disagree with me, from my experience yes. However, you have to how lower standards than usual since English women are not exactly known for their looks. Outside of London, I hear England is easy mode in nightgame. Had a buddy that stayed in Newcastle for a couple of months and got 12 lays there.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liverpool is a great city, great fun people but lots of crime (knife AND gun).

The women are slags, cheap and easy, gorgeous, you will have fun in Liverpool. UK in general is easy IMO, girls like to drink and bareback here so it's easy.