Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Norway

dead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mhm, my luck in every single other country I´ve been to is tenfold. And anywhere outside Oslo is like living a dream.

Strange

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
halla allle sammen =P

hehe yeah norwgian girls are cold , the really pretty ones are colder, and if u got brown skin they are even more cold.... U have to either be a friend of a friend of a friend or make a really REALLY good first impression....
As said before Norway is the ultimate test for sarging... usa compeared to norway is like taking candy from a baby.... Thats why im gonna move my ass out of this country and go to sunny Australia and relax on the beach with my gitar and a beer =) paradise =)

Man i wish i would have found this site like 4 years agoo , i would have played the chicks that i now know were into me... I was always kinda blind to see the signs that women gave me, and they ended up loosing interest after two months or so... This one chick tried to pick me up by giving me a job as a model, but i didnt have any experiance in picking up women, so i messed it up as always.... Another time i was so close to getting laid, but i was drunk and she was neg hitting me and i was taking it seriuos and did a really stupid thing, she got mad and we didnt talk for three months... But anyways done is done and u learn from your mistakes...

btw Tønsberg her folkens =)

martoslo

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw Tønsberg her folkens =)
Wow, what a small world. I am planning to leave the country as well, every aspect of the country is just too cold :p

Oslo her, men er i Tønsberg i ferien. brygga i tønsberg er jo legendarisk! forrige helg var veldig bra med festivalen og det hele

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****ing ****

didnt know that there were this many people here from norway.

I'm from oslo guys, but currently studying in sydney. heh but I gotta tell ya, i think the chicks down here oin Oz are alot nicer/hotter then chicks back home. Yeah, norwegian chicks are hot, but they don't know how to ****ing dress. They have no class.

tntiger

Reaction score
Heisann!

The community is growing!

Student in Trondheim here, a very cold city at the moment as it is....

let me know if u're in the area and wanna meet and go out sometime

tigerpua [@t] gmail.com

tntiger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Yo im not Norwegian but i just got a new cd by a rapper named Baby Baby. He is a Mexican rap artist.

Well on one of his songs called "Image of Pimp" there is a Norwegian rapper named Oral Bee on the track.

I thought that it was so dope. If anyone could do me a favor and listen to the song and translate what he says, i would appreciate it greatly.

He makes the norwegian language sound so damn cool lol.

Thanks.
http://www.lyrics007.com/Baby Bash Lyrics/Image Of Pimp Lyrics.html

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm also from Norway. Living in Bergen.

The girls are really cold here..atleast until you get to know them. They know they can have their pick and they take full advantage of that. It's far between the uglies in Norway and therfore it is a great! country to live in if you posess the skills. But it can also be the most frustrating country if you don't....

Confidence is the hottest thing you got, so i guess we just have to keep working on it. And putting ourselves out there!

Swedish girls are hotter, equally *****y, but they like norwegian guys better than swedish guys :) I've always had better luck with sweedish girls, which is weird, 'cause everyone tells me that I look swedish..which i kinda do i guess... ::rolleyes:

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cfajason
Noen av dere som har MSN forestten?
squyerkul2@hotmail.com :D

go go go gutta! La oss samarbeider og vis disse kjerringene hva en ekte mann er. The sosuave.com way :D

And BTW people, norwegian girls are just like any other girls, its just that they have the good look factor added...

Last edited:

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in many countries in Europe and North America....the chicks are the same here as in the other countries!

Squiy jeg har addet deg.....flere som har MSN???

studofnorway

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, dette er kanskje feil tid på året, men her er MSN en min hvertfall så får vi se hva som skjer utover året

wikingmart@hotmail.com

This may be te wrong time a year for girls, but there is always a tomorrow ;) Feel free to use my msn, even though I have a gf, the topic interrests me ;)

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok studofnorway og cfajason, det kommer til å bli en klassefest til fredag på Ullevål studenthjemmet. Min klassens fest :p Jeg har invitert cfajason, og prøver å få med deg også studofnorway. Det er bare det at, jeg har allerede et super bra mål til cfajason, 3 stykker er mine mål, 4 har typer allerede og rundt 10 andre er uten interresse for meg. Jeg kan egentlig korte ned mine 3 mål til 2 mål, og la hun ene være hovedmålet ditt, studofnorway. Dette er ikke en vanlig klassefest, hun ene, faktisk studofnorways hovedmål bruker sin bursdag som grunnen for denne "klassefesten". Men vi må på ingen måter bringe noen gaver :)

Og ikke uro om dere kommer inn eller ikke, dere kommer inn! Ferdig med saken ^^

Jeg kommer tilbake med nærmere info. studofnorway, jeg trenger mobilnummeret ditt. Jeg tenker vi kunne møte et sted før vi 3 drar sammen til festen.