Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Norway

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any norwegian potential wingmen out there?

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Norwegian girls are gorgeous. Damn you :D
Tell me about it :cool:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry.. we've got Norwegians here too! And Swedes, Italians, Brazillians, Japs, etc :D

Viking DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure is!

Hi, one Norwegian wingman here,returning home after almost 5 years abroad. I've been studying abroad and travelling extensively the last few years and have a lot of interesting experience from different cultures.

I recently moved back to Norway and I must say that imo pretty much nothing compares to Norwegian chicks (except Swedish and some Latinas). I was cruising down the south coast this summer and was totally shocked by all the gorgeous women I saw. Looked like casting parties for playboy magazine at night! : ) Haven't seen anything like it...

Btw, where are you based?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking, I'm just curious.

I travelled to Sweden and Denmark this summer, and I thought that overall the girls in Denmark (Copenhagen) were hotter than the ones in Stockholm. And to this foreigner, all you blonde people look the same. :D What are the regional facial/physical differences between the Norwegians, Swedes, Danes and Icelandics?

Educate this ignorant soul, O Mighty Thor.... :D

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot dang! So there are norwegians here after all. I live in Oslo, more or less. You?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo im not Norwegian but i just got a new cd by a rapper named Baby Baby. He is a Mexican rap artist.

Well on one of his songs called "Image of Pimp" there is a Norwegian rapper named Oral Bee on the track.

I thought that it was so dope. If anyone could do me a favor and listen to the song and translate what he says, i would appreciate it greatly.

He makes the norwegian language sound so damn cool lol.

Thanks.

Viking DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up Jake, let the ancient wisdom of Thor enlighten you all : )

Hmm, it's true that it often is hard to separate between the nordic chicks on looks. Although we're not all blond...

Me and my swedish mates summed it up like this:

Of the scandinavians:

- The Swedish chicks are the prettiest
- The Norwegian chicks are the cutest
- The danish are the easiest and most liberal (sluttiest if you want.. : )

Overall I also think the norwegian chicks have bigger boobs, if that's your fancy :)

Hmm I'm not sure how to put it, it's mostly a intuition matter, I just sense the whole package and where they're from... : )

It's usually not a problem where they're from as I can communicate with them in all the scandinavian languages (they're all very similar, but swedish chicks usually love hearing norwegian.. good for me, as I have a soft spot for swedish : )

They claim it sounds like we're singing when we're talking, although that sounds weird for us...

Next time, you should make a stopover in Norway as well, it's a great place, especially if you like nature and unusual experiences!

Viking DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ack!

Good to see there's more Norwegians here!

I'm currently based in Bergen, studying at NHH, but I'm probably finishing up mid December and then returning to Oslo!

We should meet up and talk about how the DJ bible could be revised to apply to norwegian conditions ++

What's your take on the afc'ness and feminisation of the norwegian society btw?

Vi snakkes!

Viking DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian, I haven't heard the song, and didn't find it on *****..

But if you give me the lyrics I'll translate it for you

I'm not that into norwegian rap at the moment but try these:

- Klovner i Kamp

- Tykt og tynt
- Hardt mot hardt
- Våte drømmer (try vaate droemmer) Funny explicit lyrics

- Utadegsjolopplevelse (out of yourself experience)

A bit weird this one but hugely popular here a few months
back :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Viking, i appreciate it but unfortunatly i cant find his lyrics. The cd is very new and he is an upcoming artist so theres not alot out there. However if you have the time to download the song and listen to it that would be awesome. I guarantee you its a good song, even if you dont like rap ;).

Thanks anyway, even if you dont check it out thats cool too.

Later.

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed we should, Viking.

In my opinion, the norwegian girls doesn't sit on those huge pedestals that they apparently do in the US. This may be because we don't have that much of a dating culture, so many girls just longing to be asked out. I don't know. I've never been in America.

Anyways, vi snakkes vel i desember en gang

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking DJ
Listen up Jake, let the ancient wisdom of Thor enlighten you all : )

Hmm, it's true that it often is hard to separate between the nordic chicks on looks. Although we're not all blond...

Me and my swedish mates summed it up like this:

Of the scandinavians:

- The Swedish chicks are the prettiest
- The Norwegian chicks are the cutest
- The danish are the easiest and most liberal (sluttiest if you want.. : )

Overall I also think the norwegian chicks have bigger boobs, if that's your fancy :)

Hmm I'm not sure how to put it, it's mostly a intuition matter, I just sense the whole package and where they're from... : )

It's usually not a problem where they're from as I can communicate with them in all the scandinavian languages (they're all very similar, but swedish chicks usually love hearing norwegian.. good for me, as I have a soft spot for swedish : )

They claim it sounds like we're singing when we're talking, although that sounds weird for us...

Next time, you should make a stopover in Norway as well, it's a great place, especially if you like nature and unusual experiences!
LOL!! That was certainly educational. Yes, I also found that the Danes were the most outgoing and eager to have a good time. The Swedes needed a lot of booze just to get warmed up, and even then they were kinda dour, very low-key. Party poopers. j/k! :D

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norway here too!!

Btw, Swedish girls are the easiest/dumbest, they are stereotypical blonde...

Norwegian chicks are the most elegant and sexy of them and danish girls are the most freespirited of them all :p

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Norwegian girls are gorgeous. Damn you :D
Hell yeah!!!!

All European women are just so dang sexy to me, plus I LOVE the accents. European women are so much different from the women here in America, I am comparing white women here in America to the white ones in Europe obviously. The women in Europe are so much more feminine compared to the "I wanna be a lawyer, I dont need a man!" type feminists we have here in the US.

martoslo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Norway has the best looking chicks in the world as well as the coldest people, women here are mostly b*tches and they certainly are if they have the looks. And if your not a friend or a friend of a friend your noone. Norway is also cold as hell and you may not see the sun for weeks, and if you turn around 180 degrees, the state takes half of your money, and if you sit on your a** and do nothing you get a reward as well as chicks digging you.

good luck guys

dead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Norwegian aye!

Yeah, thats a problem. I even had a girl talking to a girl who went to the same school as me (which was two years younger), and I quit "VGS" four years ago. She did it to "Check me out"...

Don´t get it. You gotta a be a friend of a friend of a friend... Well, it´s farming culture...

martoslo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging in norway would be the ultimate DJ challenge, it would send shivers up the spine of the best guys out there!