NoFap: Full month of June. You in!?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roll call: who's still in? @skinnyguy, @Toni (from my other thread), @finality, @narcissist

Day12 complete.

Process is going well. I'm more relaxed. I don't look LTR hungry/thirsty as I was over a month ago. I still notice that I'm revealing too much backstory about personal matters in set, so I want to curb that down pat and talk less when I'm nervous (if any DJs (maybe @deesade) have any tips with that in approaching a set and handling nerves/talking less I would appreciate any input). I want to be confident enough to be quiet and give the other person the chance to talk more about themselves.

I'm generally more upbeat... higher energy in set. I make sure to befriend obstacles and include them in the interaction. I like this part because they almost have a confused look on their faces when I re-engage them and include them in the set. They hesitate to respond, which is an interesting observation (makes me wonder what they're thinking, though I'm trying not to care about that either...).

My eye contact has been improving. I pick up on more subtle social cues and body language that I typically missed before.

I have one chica that initiates texts with a question for my input often from one of my social spheres. She seems like the shy/introverted type which would be a first for me in a while since I typically attract the dominant/aggressive types (I wonder if this is frame balance...or...representative of improvement...::head scratch::...hmm...). :lol:

Im still in brother day 11 complete.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay today has been the hardest day (pun intended). This gorgeous woman is working with me and I just got this little Asian girls number who was wearing to tightest and shortest shorts that hugged her ass. And I NEED TO FVCK A GIRL RIGHT NOW. hahaha gonna be a long one today.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dingo it counts when you don't fap, it's just not "Hard Mode" :rofl:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
day15
Half way there. Feels good to already beat my streak from last month.

TO VICTORY, DJs!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I want to quit being jealous of people with things that I don't and brewing about it all day. What would I cultivate for that?
Cultivate an attitude of gratitude....

Be grateful for what you do have and take the focus off what you don't have/what other people have....

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I got 7 numbers this week, and did about 15-20 approaches. But I have to jack that number way up. But I feel mad motivated to get pvssy--because it is my only way to release.
Yo. What happened with that GF you had?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fuk bois 15 days and we still doing this ****!

Having so much energy that im shaking. Thinking of giving creampies so much that I probably came on too strong on the latest date, but thats ok. This day ending with me going to a rumanian hore, talking to her granny pimp in a shady apartment filled with smoke and bad odor while the hore was fuking a costumer in another room I was like WTF am I doing here and left.

The energy level really is higher when I dont masturbate, I love this. I dont need that much sleep either, its like free testosterone. Like others in here, the thought of giving creampies is very high and is frustrating. Still, I am not depressed and are taking action all the time, just need to manage the creampie-thoughts better.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@narcissist, nice approaching bro. Half #closes for those total approaches is a good closing ratio. :up:

@Milano, that's funny sh!t about your date report. I've never been through an experience like that. If you catch your thoughts going into that creampie mode, stand up and do ten jumping jacks. I heard that works for anxiety, so it may work for creampie thoughts when you feel compelled to edge some.

Just got a text this morning of a potential plate asking me to go dancing with her this Saturday night. Haven't replied yet... (it's late in the week to ask me, typically weekend dates are reserved for a main plate, so I'm thinking carefully about this one...).

Glad to see no relapses so far. :cool:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's now June 16th, and have been fap-free for well over a week. Rewarded myself with sweets for keeping it up.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 17 boys! I have officially beat my all time record for NoFap!!!! Fvck yes. And I have a date tonight with a gorgeous asian who figure skates (most delicious a$$ I have seen on an asian bean)!!! today is great gentlemen.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 17 boys! I have officially beat my all time record for NoFap!!!! Fvck yes. And I have a date tonight with a gorgeous asian who figure skates (most delicious a$$ I have seen on an asian bean)!!! today is great gentlemen.
Great! I honestly dont know what my record is but I know I have done 14 days before and now its 17 so it might be for me too. The amazing thing about making it this far is that I dont think much about masturbating anymore, I only think about fuking. Its like my mind has gone back to default.

Put all that masculine energy into your strong eye contact and body language with a nice james bond smirk, then you give her that 17 days creampie she deserves! Can I get a HAIL YEAH

How about we continue this great journey in july by creating another thread then.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a hard time lining up sex this weekend...

Might have to rub one out...

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great! I honestly dont know what my record is but I know I have done 14 days before and now its 17 so it might be for me too. The amazing thing about making it this far is that I dont think much about masturbating anymore, I only think about fuking. Its like my mind has gone back to default.

Put all that masculine energy into your strong eye contact and body language with a nice james bond smirk, then you give her that 17 days creampie she deserves! Can I get a HAIL YEAH

How about we continue this great journey in july by creating another thread then.
Just shaved my pubs and balls. It feels great, but for some reason I always get more h0rny when i shave em bare. I am ready as fvck to see this asian hottie.

I love the progress bro! good job. Lets stick this one out for the entire month of June then you will for sure know that its a new record. And i am 100% down to go into july as well! I want to do 365, but I am going to take it 1 month at a time.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props, @narcissist, and @Milano. I'm struggling with an online course that keeps my thoughts off fap. :( Still in this challenge though...