"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Nobody understands me!!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Anyone got the paragraph from David de Angelo's double your dating e book where he writes about telling a high maintenance girl that she puts on an act. That men give her attention all night, but she goes home crying at the end of the night because nobody understands whothe REAL her is!!

I bought the book years ago. I wrote notes, but that computer broke.

Was just wondering if anyone could give me that paragraph as I'm trying to use that psychology on a woman RIGHT now!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao...now I see why so many guys have issues with women on this board.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Lmao...now I see why so many guys have issues with women on this board.
LOL.. believe it or not...this technique worked on a high maintenance girl in 2012. She loved it.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
I'm going to try & get my computer repaired...if I cannot, I will buy another copy of book. Great book!
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Anyone got the paragraph from David de Angelo's double your dating e book where he writes about telling a high maintenance girl that she puts on an act. That men give her attention all night, but she goes home crying at the end of the night because nobody understands whothe REAL her is!!

I bought the book years ago. I wrote notes, but that computer broke.

Was just wondering if anyone could give me that paragraph as I'm trying to use that psychology on a woman RIGHT now!
Do your own research, it’s what a man does…
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Do your own research, it’s what a man does…
I tried looking on internet for it, but nothing. Was just wondering if someone had the book (like I did) they could send me that paragraph or two
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Something about telling her you know she has a little girl inside of her who just wants to feel joy and that you see past her facade blah blah, that you know most people only see her for her beauty but that you appreciate her for who she is blah blah. I prefer ****y funny though, which he also preaches. "Has anyone ever told you that you can be a little dramatic at times?" with a dead pan face. Hahaha.

Why on earth would you want to date a high maintenance woman? But yeah, it's essentially ignoring the surface level conversation and appealing directly to her emotions she's trying to obfuscate.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
It was probably beautiful women he was on about, not high maintenance.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Anyone got the paragraph from David de Angelo's double your dating e book where he writes about telling a high maintenance girl that she puts on an act. That men give her attention all night, but she goes home crying at the end of the night because nobody understands whothe REAL her is!!

I bought the book years ago. I wrote notes, but that computer broke.

Was just wondering if anyone could give me that paragraph as I'm trying to use that psychology on a woman RIGHT now!
While at it, don't forget to buy her flowers and dress up in your best sunday clothes.

Whisper closely to her ears and sing a few lines of Celine Dion songs. She'll melt right into your arms and directly into your bed the same night.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That makes me gag.

Hot women aren’t putting on an act. They are exactly as they come across.

A hot chick that cries despite all of male attention she gets? Da fuq?

I’m sure Chad is also home crying his eyes out because girls just don’t “get him” lol.
 
Top