Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No sex yet after 5 dates

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bingo, have done this before and it has worked
Me also...I had a woman who invited me over to her place on a 2nd date and we had dinner and kinda chilled and it got late and she was like 40 minutes from my place and she offered to let me sleep there and made sure to let me know she wanted me to sleep in her bed with her and not on the couch...

Went in the room, she stripped down to panties and bra and me to my boxers and I was pretty sure things were about to go down but she was super LMR and wouldn't let me go any farther. Got her panties off and was fingering her, she was super wet and was softly moaning but still wasn't going to do anything.

So I got up and said OK, I gotta get going and she was super surprised and was like why are you leaving?? And I told her I can't sleep in a bed with a woman who doesn't find me attractive enough to want anything from me and I turned to grab my hat and walk out of the bedroom door and I find her standing in front of it and she had this look in her eye and she said "You aren't going anywhere" and shoved me down on the bed and then proceeded to give me one of the best BJs of my life and then fvcked the hell out of me for a few hours and several rounds and then again twice more in the morning...

If a woman is actually interested in you, sex will never be the reason she loses you. She will ensure it happens.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a power struggle and you are losing. She is low-key leading how things are going, you are not.

Having said that, I would pull back and focus on other girls and/or your hobbies.
Yes, this is a power struggle he is losing. Something is off about the way the woman perceives his frame, so exiting might be the best option here.

What are her views on sex out of marriage/relationships? What has she done in the past? Is she a diehard committed Catholic? Most Catholics drink and have premarital sex. I am one!

My gut tells me she is delaying sex because she isn't that into you.
According to Catholic dogma, sex outside of a marriage in the Catholic Church is forbidden. The diehard committed Catholics believe that.

Diehard committed Catholics are generally older and married, or already widowed.

Gen X Catholics ignored the no pre-marital sex rule while continuing to practice Catholicism.

With Millennials raised in the Catholic Church by Boomer parents, a very large percentage of them stopped practicing Catholicism as adults.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why the 3 strikes rule is so important in dealing with women. If by the third date she's not ready to fvck, she's out!

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have an update on this. After rescheduling on her a couple times she asked to come to my place for drinks. Whenever I would try to escalate there was some excuse, she even slept in my bed and was having none of it. "I dont feel like making out" "not in the mood" this morning she said i had bad breath from sleeping (told her that was rude). The whole thing has felt confusing. She will give me lots of random affectionate kisses, happy to wrap her legs all over me but whenever I have tried to take things further she pulls away. This isn't normal right? If she really has such low interest why would she even initiate these things? Any other girl that has acted like this will happily escalate. I think she is frigid tbh. This is a learning experience for me, I had succumb to the sunk cost fallacy. I had thought she could be ltr material before but as I get to know her I dont think thats the case as she's quite negative, always complaining.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have an update on this. After rescheduling on her a couple times she asked to come to my place for drinks. Whenever I would try to escalate there was some excuse, she even slept in my bed and was having none of it. "I dont feel like making out" "not in the mood" this morning she said i had bad breath from sleeping (told her that was rude). The whole thing has felt confusing. She will give me lots of random affectionate kisses, happy to wrap her legs all over me but whenever I have tried to take things further she pulls away. This isn't normal right? If she really has such low interest why would she even initiate these things? Any other girl that has acted like this will happily escalate. I think she is frigid tbh. This is a learning experience for me, I had succumb to the sunk cost fallacy. I had thought she could be ltr material before but as I get to know her I dont think thats the case as she's quite negative, always complaining.
This is done.

It has been two months nearly with her, you gave her a fair shot. A girl refusing intimacy after this long of a time is likely mentally damaged or stringing you along (potentially both). I think it is time to cut your loses and let this one hit the bricks. Pull back HARD and move on. If she makes attempts to come back into your life then you can reassess, but do not become ensnared in her trap.

You gave it a go. You tested your own beliefs and underwent your own trials. I think now is time to just move on. Whiny, negative, complaining girls who don't put out after two months? Drop em. Don't hate them. Don't belittle them, just move on. Even if she was playing hard to get this is too long a period of time.

Step back, employ silence and distance, go for other girls and live your best life.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually if I haven't had sex by the end of the third date I'm out.

There's no real reason to allow a woman to make you wait when there are plenty more just as attractive as her (if not more) who will have sex with you quicker.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 already told you what you have to do. At this point, you are just trolling.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl like this once. I didn't quite see it in the moment but with years to reflect on it I came to a few conclusions:

1. She wasn't very into me (physically/sexually) She was dating me for non-sexual reasons.

2. She had unresolved mental/psychological issues and I am not a therapist.

3. She was almost certainly getting her sex somewhere else. Most likely someone she was actually attracted to that wouldn't give her as much time or attention.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stop wasting time with her. Why is she doing it? Because it's fun for her since she knows you must be desperate to bang her at this point and she wants to see your reactions when she keeps shutting you down so she can clown you in the group chat she has going with her girlfriends and they can all get a good laugh out of it.

No it's not normal. Be assured someone else is fvcking her in the ass in the first date

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever let a church/religious type fool you. The body overpowers the mind 9 times out of 10. OP you are down bad with this one. You've made her feel like the prize, adhered to her program, compromised with her, etc. If she does like you, it's for non sexual companionship. Unless you want to keep being her play brother,

Here's my three options that will give you more control of the frame, but it might be too late:

-Express your sexual desires with her VERBALLY.

-Set up the sixth date, and CURVE her an hour before "Something came up, I can't make it tonight"

-Eject the whole mission and tell her you have other options.

Stop being nice, stop taking girls out on dates who aren't sexually interested. Making out means nothing. Girls make out with their friends.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of comments but no one asks what his strategy to get laid was in the first place

From my end, he has no idea what he is doing

To get laid, logistics is ultra important, and by clueless his messages are I would say that his logistics so far were misaligned with his objective of getting laid

Clueless guys get frustrated when things do not go as they want, even though it is in most cases their fault

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step back, employ silence and distance, go for other girls and live your best life.
It's pretty obvious that the OP cannot get other girls, or he would be banging them, and this thread would not exist. :rolleyes: I know the feeling of being in his shoes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 already told you what you have to do. At this point, you are just trolling.
I felt bad if I would've kicked her out as there was no bus at the time and she lives far away. Should I have? Yes, not making any excuse that's on me.

I dated a girl like this once. I didn't quite see it in the moment but with years to reflect on it I came to a few conclusions:

1. She wasn't very into me (physically/sexually) She was dating me for non-sexual reasons.

2. She had unresolved mental/psychological issues and I am not a therapist.

3. She was almost certainly getting her sex somewhere else. Most likely someone she was actually attracted to that wouldn't give her as much time or attention.
I think 1 and 2

Stop wasting time with her. Why is she doing it? Because it's fun for her since she knows you must be desperate to bang her at this point and she wants to see your reactions when she keeps shutting you down so she can clown you in the group chat she has going with her girlfriends and they can all get a good laugh out of it.

No it's not normal. Be assured someone else is fvcking her in the ass in the first date
She's tells me she "has no friends" and shows me stuff in her phone msgs sometimes, don't know if she'd do that if there was some other dudes in there or such a group chat.

Op won’t do it.
This is the tough love I'm here for

Don't ever let a church/religious type fool you. The body overpowers the mind 9 times out of 10. OP you are down bad with this one. You've made her feel like the prize, adhered to her program, compromised with her, etc. If she does like you, it's for non sexual companionship. Unless you want to keep being her play brother,

Here's my three options that will give you more control of the frame, but it might be too late:

-Express your sexual desires with her VERBALLY.

-Set up the sixth date, and CURVE her an hour before "Something came up, I can't make it tonight"

-Eject the whole mission and tell her you have other options.

Stop being nice, stop taking girls out on dates who aren't sexually interested. Making out means nothing. Girls make out with their friends.
You're right, and the frame has been all wrong from the beginning tbh. Have expressed sex verbally once before.

A lot of comments but no one asks what his strategy to get laid was in the first place

From my end, he has no idea what he is doing

To get laid, logistics is ultra important, and by clueless his messages are I would say that his logistics so far were misaligned with his objective of getting laid

Clueless guys get frustrated when things do not go as they want, even though it is in most cases their fault
Logistics could use some work yes, but having her sleep in my bed is pretty good logistics i thought.

It's pretty obvious that the OP cannot get other girls, or he would be banging them, and this thread would not exist. :rolleyes: I know the feeling of being in his shoes. :mad: :mad: :mad:
OP started a thread where he claimed he hurt his D while phucking (another chick)

I told OP to run from this girl 8 weeks ago: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/advice-after-second-date.277333/post-3012460

I think he got mindphucked by the mixed signals the crayfish is emitting.
Have been banging other girls, but yes I've been mindphucked.

I've been ignoring her since she last messaged me, but I wont be surprised if and when she calls me again. Regardless of the reasons she is clearly not interested in sex nearly to the extent I am, which is important to me. If she tries to set up another date I'll tell her this. I expect long term it would be minimal and possibly **** sex anyway.
Iron rule of Tomassi: if a girl makes you wait for sex it's never worth the wait.
I've played myself in this situation, mixed signals from the start and I feel she has no idea what she wants and likely isn't a very sexual person. She has also mentioned she doesn't want to get hurt.
I was considering her for ltr previously but It's become obvious she is not a good match so I'm done now.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP since the girl has been giving mixed signals and now you're informing us that additionally 1) she has no friends, and 2) she's trying to guilt trip you

You need to move on as you say. And I suspect as you do the sex would be lame.