Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Girl is EVER a sure thing!!!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why do women flake so much these days or are serial daters or hardly date at all?

I think I posted about my 25 yr old cousin who's solid hb 9 and hasn't had a boyfriend in years and doesn't even really go on dates at all with guys. Her parents dont understand it as well. She is very snobby and stuck up though in the way she acts. Waiting I guess for a rich super Chad, I dunno.

And wonder why white birthrates have gone down.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Really good article on getting outcome independence I saw on Reddit. I thought I would share it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/ef56wg
This guy is obviously making quite a few mistakes during his interactions with women but instead of looking internally to see what the issues are and to fix them he blames the women.

This is a serious problem most guys have. They never want to actually admit to themselves that maybe they are the ones responsible for their poor success rate and not some random "oh women just are like that" BS excuse they go with to protect themselves from having to do any type of self improvement or taking a hard look in the mirror.

If you have 14 flakes in a row you are doing something seriously wrong. If you continuously go out with women and the dates "seem great" 1 or 2 times and then they ghost you or don't want to see you anymore you are doing something wrong.

All of these things happen, I am not saying they never will happen. However, when it becomes a pattern and the norm for you instead a random infrequent occurrence then its time to seriously reevaluate what you are doing. The person who wrote that article clearly wants to keep doing things the easy way that he is doing them now but wants different results. Sorry it doesn't work like that.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is obviously making quite a few mistakes during his interactions with women but instead of looking internally to see what the issues are and to fix them he blames the women.

This is a serious problem most guys have. They never want to actually admit to themselves that maybe they are the ones responsible for their poor success rate and not some random "oh women just are like that" BS excuse they go with to protect themselves from having to do any type of self improvement or taking a hard look in the mirror.

If you have 14 flakes in a row you are doing something seriously wrong. If you continuously go out with women and the dates "seem great" 1 or 2 times and then they ghost you or don't want to see you anymore you are doing something wrong.

All of these things happen, I am not saying they never will happen. However, when it becomes a pattern and the norm for you instead a random infrequent occurrence then its time to seriously reevaluate what you are doing. The person who wrote that article clearly wants to keep doing things the easy way that he is doing them now but wants different results. Sorry it doesn't work like that.
Yeah I'd agree that 14 Flakes in a row is a little ridiculous. Log your results data like a scientist doing an experiment. At that point you should realize that there's only one common denominator in these interactions lol.

But I still think that this is a great mindset to have. If you don't have that mindset you'll just get your hopes up and then have them crushed when you get flaked on, cause everyone gets flaked on to some degree. So this is just another way to get more outcome independence

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is 100% right. Thats why I have been saying hypergamy is not the best model to view women with. The best model is chaos theory. They are more chaotic than hypergamous. They are little balls of emotional fluctuations. What they do is pretty random. They don't make romantic decisions based on well thought out logical reasons. If they do then you are in trouble because she is plotting on your wealth.

You could objectively be the better guy but it does not matter. Girls are neurotic and capricious. Don't take any of their behavior personally. Sit down and ask a hot girl about her dating choices. Let her open up to you. You will find out that her reasoning is based on very fuzzy abstract confusing "logic" that she doesn't even understand. That "logic" will change in a few days too. This realization is the scariest realization about women. There is nothing to figure out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is 100% right. Thats why I have been saying hypergamy is not the best model to view women with. The best model is chaos theory. They are more chaotic than hypergamous. They are little balls of emotional fluctuations. What they do is pretty random. They don't make romantic decisions based on well thought out logical reasons. If they do then you are in trouble because she is plotting on your wealth.

You could objectively be the better guy but it does not matter. Girls are neurotic and capricious. Don't take any of their behavior personally. Sit down and ask a hot girl about her dating choices. Let her open up to you. You will find out that her reasoning is based on very fuzzy abstract confusing "logic" that she doesn't even understand. That "logic" will change in a few days too. This realization is the scariest realization about women. There is nothing to figure out.
Yup. That's why you also need to go for the Same Night Bang if you meet girls at night, and phone numbers at night are completely worthless. Just because she likes you at night, doesn't mean she'll like you in the morning after she's been hit up by 20 other dudes. Her emotions are fleeting. You also need to go for the lay on dates, and assume you'll never see her again. It all applies to that chaos theory.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women flake so much these days or are serial daters or hardly date at all?
YouTube Aaron Clarey.

He breaks it down. The bottom end of maslows hierarchy of needs is covered by the government, welfare, and beta thirst.

Men have 10x the sex drive of women. Its like 18x the testosterone level. They don't need men when affirmative action and daddy government is footing the bill or extraction of male resources.

The pushback is hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

#money #nextSet

Smash or next!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like rollo and red pill but as you said, hypergamy is beat to death and not the best way to view everything in.

The basic necessity of life are covered by the welfare state, daddy government, cucks and beta thirst. The left has indoctrinated women with left handed puppetry degrees and student debt. The expectation is that some cuck will foot the bill. The only reason that student debt is a talkie point is because women major in stupidity. If it affected men it wouldn't be a case.

M3n typically have higher testosterone and sex drive. Women have a delusional sense of value due to attention. The first option being self actualization. Live good.

Purpose is #1. Women is secondary. I approach and pull but its for sport. Women come ans go. Rotations drop off and start up. Women will give a throater and ghost. Its hilarious. You mean to say i don't need to pay her yo go away lololol.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, blue pill delusions ugly guys tell themselves.

Yup. That's why you also need to go for the Same Night Bang if you meet girls at night, and phone numbers at night are completely worthless. Just because she likes you at night, doesn't mean she'll like you in the morning after she's been hit up by 20 other dudes. Her emotions are fleeting. You also need to go for the lay on dates, and assume you'll never see her again. It all applies to that chaos theory.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I like rollo and red pill but as you said, hypergamy is beat to death and not the best way to view everything in.

The basic necessity of life are covered by the welfare state, daddy government, cucks and beta thirst. The left has indoctrinated women with left handed puppetry degrees and student debt. The expectation is that some cuck will foot the bill. The only reason that student debt is a talkie point is because women major in stupidity. If it affected men it wouldn't be a case.

M3n typically have higher testosterone and sex drive. Women have a delusional sense of value due to attention. The first option being self actualization. Live good.

Purpose is #1. Women is secondary. I approach and pull but its for sport. Women come ans go. Rotations drop off and start up. Women will give a throater and ghost. Its hilarious. You mean to say i don't need to pay her yo go away lololol.
Is this why guys on here say dont cuck and wine and dine women?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I last made love to a gal (24 waif with nice t!ts and could kiss like none other I've been with to date) back in 2011 to this piece
I remember a lot of our times. It's amazing how women twist and weave mutual feelings into you over weeks and weeks, but she can't leave her loser druggie boyfriend (she used the hard stuff too). Last I remember of her she gained weight. The memories of sharing and being seduced by her and her genuinely grafting to me but throwing it all away. One of many though who couldn't make the leap, they were too scared to swing from familiarity or limiting beliefs. I'm here on the other side. Haven't met a woman so far to have the confidence to drop all others and step in my boat for good.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, blue pill delusions ugly guys tell themselves.
No girl you know would call me ugly. I am speaking from experience my brother. Having a high SMV is not some static objective thing. Every girl has her own definition of what she views as desirable. You can be a hot shot professional 6 ft dude and hot girls will still not go on a second date with you. You can be handsome and they will make out with you the first date and only give you one word answers when you text them a few days later. They may not even answer the text. Or you can sleep with them, make them ***, but they ghost you because they are intimidated. So many factors outside of hypergamy influence their decisions.

1.) her hormonal state at the time ( she may be ovulating or birth control may be messing with her sex drive/ mood)
2.) her vaginal hygiene she may be self conscious because of BV
3.) sometimes you scare them away because they think you are a player and will hurt them ( this happens even after good sex, especially after good sex)
4.) they are insecure and KNOW that you are much better than them ( this is when hypergamy backfires). Many girls have terribly low self esteems and purposely date down.
5.) they have so many options that they just cant pick a man. They like you but the amount of choice is overwhelming
6.) they are just not very intelligent and/ or wise. Many times they just have a low IQ. Low IQ people make bad decisions

The real world is very complicated. It is not as simple as the PUA seduction community makes it seem. The PUA seduction community wants to blame men all the time. They want to say "oh you must be an ugly blue pill, or you didn't hold frame". No, most of the time that had nothing to do with it. American chicks are just very neurotic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this why guys on here say dont cuck and wine and dine women?
I cannot be sure nor speak for everyone.

Its my experience that, women know within 5min if they will **** a man. Meanwhile she strings phaggots along and gets banged out by the guy who will drop her off at 30. Don't do it. Tackle ambiguity with Pragmatism. Smash or next. Top form SMV. Not bulking season or post wall. Best years or do not want.

Klopp's LFC > Rodgers.

Rodgers sold world class Suarez, failed to bring in world class, and scapegoat balo.

You sir are the manager, captain of the brand of you. Rodgers didn't take it on the chin but seemed to play victimhood like a woman. Men don't do this. Lead. She follows or next!

You are a good man. You want it. That much is certain but, you need to work on your approach. Not just ice breakers but becoming a mercenary.

You cant be half a gangster. There's beta cuck provider and playboy. There's no parallel. Its either or. DESIRE IS TELL TALE. NO AMBIGUITY. jlaix called it mouth rape lol

The nuance being to go for it. Make out. Esculate. Take your shot. Obviously, no. Stop means abort. Hesitation is for phaggotry. It has no effect on men.

Watch who you role model and are mentored by. Far too many frauds, marriage dating coach, red pill married to single mom, pist wall, cratered smv. They maybe red pill awareness but they act like a *****.

For all the hate, big ups @Mystery, rsd (Ty, Julien, Jeffy,), ToddV, Cobra Tate, MLD, Troy Francis, etc. I enjoy rollo and the red pill guys. Similar to mgtow, both know female nature. Neither have a solution.

After 10+/- years of pickup, neither do i. Its all sport. Monogamy is cuck. There's no meaning any of it. It serves process of acquisition but its a game of catch and release.

Be warned. Part of game, the process is a con job (if asleep at the wheel). Nobody's game is THAT Great and yet, men are delusional about forever and her unconditional love as well as loyalty.

Nobody's game is that good lol.

Catch and release. #nextSet

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Sooner or later everyone will admit wavelength theory is the best theory. Now, some American women might lower their wavelength so far down that only the biggest fvckboys can relate to them, but it doesn’t change the fact that people operate and attract one another through wavelength.
Is this why you rarely see OLD working for LTR or anything serious in general? The only time I've really seen long term OLD relationships is if both man and woman are lardballs so they're low end and relate quite easily because that's all they can get. I don't see any typical people I know of having any long term relationships on OLD. None of my decent looking female cousins have ever used OLD and never get their guys from it. My one cousin he's 6-4 and was only using OLD like Match for years. Most of the women were only so so and they would never last more than six months before they'd flake. Coworkers at my part-time job the normal ones none of them use OLD.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OLD, especially tinder, is for dtf people looking for hookups. Like craigslist, but proper version. Nobody in their right minds uses old to find a relationship unless they are bottom feeders/extremely desperate and on their last hope.

Most women won’t tell you they’ve hooked up with guys on OLD but they have. It’s not something to brag about. It’s one of those things that “don’t count.”

Back when I was in California I used OLD and it was always one night stands.

I never met a woman who was delusional enough to think she had a connection with me.

If I lived in LA I would probably have 500 lays on OLD alone.
tinder and bumble it seems most of the women on there are not even local, most are nasty looking or bots or validation. Tinder I'd get hits but lots of hookers or people looking to hookup I gave up on it. The sites like Match, Catholic Match Eharmony seem more legit, however the women are older on it, more stuck, many divorced and have a lot of qualifiers listed in their profiles. I don't see very many under 33 on Eharmony or Match unless they're landwhales. Match has the best response rates if you write a good message and put in effort. Yea, the women are older, but as I said a 40 year old in great shape is better than a 26 year old land whale or Tinder slvt.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem is you are too much of a square to turn any woman on. If you did some tours in Iraq and shot some people it might have done you some good, lol.

Women don’t fvck squares. The squares get to see the chaste and innocent side of women.

It’s your upbringing. You’ve probably never been in a fight in your life. Probably grew up as a mommas boy. And probably have a collection of love songs on your playlist.
Nope. I've taken karate, own several firearms, carry everyday, etc. Never been in the military but most of those guys seem f8cked up who return these days. My father had PTSD from Nam, from seeing people blown up, killing people, etc. Later in life it affected him more. These men today wouldn't survive World War 2 or Vietnam if they're this screwed up from something like Iraq.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooner or later everyone will admit wavelength theory is the best theory. Now, some American women might lower their wavelength so far down that only the biggest fvckboys can relate to them, but it doesn’t change the fact that people operate and attract one another through wavelength.
Hey man can you explain what you mean by wavelength theory again please? I think you explained it before but it wasnt clear. Sounds interesting

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of truth to this, but it's nothing new either. It's been known since forever that women are the biggest flakes ever.
Not surprising either considering they are a hormonal storm on the inside.

The more knowledge i gain about women, the more i realise how attractive the masculine qualities must be in the eyes of women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always care somewhat less about her and the relationship than she does. Make them work for your attention. She needs to always have a concern in the back of her head that she could lose you. Its when they get too comfortable that the desire declines and games begin.

Never ever have the mindset that she will be yours forever. You will lose every time in today's age. Just enjoy the time you spend with them and realize nothing is guaranteed. When one goes away, another one replaces her.

This is true for women you have been with for 30 days or 15yrs.