Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Girl is EVER a sure thing!!!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s based on the fact that women are binary. There’s no such thing as a rating scale like “hot guy 10” or whatever. There’s only “he’s exactly my type” or “he’s not my type.”

There have been times where I would be in one social environment and have near universal validation. Then I would be in another social environment and be completely invisible.

I used to think it was my game/frame.

Even when I was actively doing pickup, the only women I hooked really hard were all in my wavelength. If I had no game whatsoever, it wouldn’t have made a difference. Those women were already into me and the only way I was getting blown out was if I was overcompensating - which I did a lot because I didn’t know they were already in my wavelength.

Nowadays I have no game whatsoever. In fact I even try to remember my core personality back when I was a kid and bring it out. I try to be more of myself. If I don’t feel like doing anything but simply exist, then that’s what I’m going to do. 9/10 women won’t like it but that 1 woman in my wavelength will be like “hell yes, he’s exactly my type. Mysterious and intriguing.” Now imagine if I tried to put on a mask. She would have totally missed me.

The Pua community started off with social chameleon game but after awhile some Pua authors started to come out with wavelength theory such as Roosh and Mark Manson. Manson calls it “demographics” in that women go for types. If you are not her type, there is nothing you can do about it. No amount of game is going to hook her. You can try to elicit her values and mirror her but you’ll act incongruent eventually. It’s better to be yourself so strongly that women on your wavelength can recognize you.

It’s like the Pua community went through a metamorphosis where they started off as social chameleons to finally understanding that it’s okay to be themselves because there’s a subset of women that are already attracted to them.

Nature likes variety so it makes no sense to mold yourself to a certain image. People exist on a spectrum.

And the spectrum is not a 1-100 scale where 1 is the lowest frequency and 100 being the highest. This is too simplistic. Wavelength is multidimensional.

Think of it more like a radio signal. Your energy vibrates at a certain frequency. All women who vibrate within your frequency range will be able to pick up on your subcommunications and “hear your music” so to speak. The women operating outside your frequency range will never be into your genre of music. They prefer hip hop and r&b and you are classical music.

It’s not all black and white, however. Some women can like hip hop all her life, graduate from college and suddenly she is into classical music. So you could be invisible to women in college and suddenly appeal to their demographic outside college when they realize you’ve got a good career.

People can change their frequency to some degree. But I think they must still remain within a frequency range. There are inherent qualities you were born with that you cannot change or suppress no matter what.

Frequency can also be diluted. Puas are not the only ones suffering from lack of authenticity. Women and regular people do too. A woman might be socially conditioned and brainwashed to suppress all of her natural feminine qualities. She walks around with a distorted frequency. She doesn’t match up with anybody because she’s no longer her authentic self.

Similarly a guy can be conditioned to become a white knight/supplicating cuck.

I call these people “distorted people.” They are not operating on their true frequency. It’s like trying to listen to a radio station that was supposed to be 95.7 fm but you are at 95.1 fm. All you hear is a static and ugly sound. But as soon as they become “in tune” with themselves, they will sound clearer.

Static and distorted expressions explains the dating market in 2019. This is why nobody could get along and romance is dead. There is something diabolical going on in society where 90% of people are not vibrating at their true frequency. Maybe it has to do with some kind of mass manipulation. Men are conditioned to be feminine and women are conditioned to be masculine. It seems as if the end goal is androgyny.

Of course, this is the frequency of Lucifer. It is anti-life.

Young people are more able to experience romance because their frequencies haven’t become distorted-yet.

Strong men and young women are also able to experience romance. That’s why it is often preached that well established successful men should go for young women who haven’t been socially conditioned and are easily molded.

The rabbit hole can go very deep. But for now I’ll just leave it right here.

I can create an ecosystem where I’m surrounded by women that are in my wavelength and from here I just operate on my baseline personality. I can also leave my ecosystem and run into women in the social scene that are on my wavelength. However, there is a a greater chance for distortion.

The sexual marketplace is a place where frequencies are often distorted. Women out on a mask and poker face. They adopt feminist beliefs and think all men are dogs. Or they get influenced by their friends to stay away from you because obviously every guy you meet at a night club is only after sex, right?

The reason why I prefer to meet women in broad day light is because things are usually less distorted. My frequency is unmistakable and so is hers. And there aren’t any obstacles getting in the way.

The reason why it is important to avoid distorted places is because it is easy to become jaded.

You want romance to be fresh, fun, exciting, and drama free. You don’t want to have to deal with obstacles and distortions constantly. You’ll end up thinking all women suck and miss out on the ones operating on your frequency and wavelength.
I agree. Where does the friendzone fit into this. Im talking about the friendzone where the girl loves hanging out with you, knows that you are not ugly, wants to be around you a lot but just doesn't want anything sexual or romantic. Do you think your frequencies just dont match on a sexual level but they match platonically?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited: