SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
Pic below
Attachments
-
265.2 KB Views: 63
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well I’m pretty sure she’s a gold digger. We were talking about trips and I said she could take me when she goes and of course she naturally assumed I would want to take her. So I said not my style and ghosted. Not feeling it with her at all. Onto the next oneNot sure what this is supposed to be...it's a basic Convo.
Uh OK. What you posted shows nothing like that. You said if you are lucky she could take you, and she responded it's the other way around, that you'd be lucky.Well I’m pretty sure she’s a gold digger. We were talking about trips and I said she could take me when she goes and of course she naturally assumed I would want to take her. So I said not my style and ghosted. Not feeling it with her at all. Onto the next one
Hmm ok maybe I am. But regardless I’m not feeling it with her. This banter thing is boring afUh OK. What you posted shows nothing like that. You said if you are lucky she could take you, and she responded it's the other way around, that you'd be lucky.
Seems like something I have said and it's been said to me many times, it's simple banter back and forth.
You are reading into it to far unless there is something else
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Sometimes chicks are boring and that's reason enough not to continue, have been there many times. I usually can tell the type of vibe I am going to have with someone with how we message back and forth.Hmm ok maybe I am. But regardless I’m not feeling it with her. This banter thing is boring af
Do you dislike banter with her or banter in general?Hmm ok maybe I am. But regardless I’m not feeling it with her. This banter thing is boring af
Yeah, same.Sometimes chicks are boring and that's reason enough not to continue, have been there many times. I usually can tell the type of vibe I am going to have with someone with how we message back and forth.
BothDo you dislike banter with her or banter in general?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Dogded bullet dudebro.Pic below
So, if I am autistic, then what?
That’s a good point, thanksBanter was dry AF but so was your responses.
“You’re right, I would like to get lucky with you“.
Its okay to talk to the ones that you have no intention on bedding. Texting game is a skill set that needs constant practice. I do it with girls on OLDs that are not high on the SMV scale just to gauge “ what works and what doesn’t”.
Besides if she’s down, you’ll have an option for an easy lay when wearing them beer googles.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can practice on hotter girls too, just change your location (make sure it's someplace you can't easily visit so you can stay detached knowing nothing will ever happen)That’s a good point, thanks