Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No fvcks giving

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what this is supposed to be...it's a basic Convo.
Well I’m pretty sure she’s a gold digger. We were talking about trips and I said she could take me when she goes and of course she naturally assumed I would want to take her. So I said not my style and ghosted. Not feeling it with her at all. Onto the next one

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well I’m pretty sure she’s a gold digger. We were talking about trips and I said she could take me when she goes and of course she naturally assumed I would want to take her. So I said not my style and ghosted. Not feeling it with her at all. Onto the next one
Uh OK. What you posted shows nothing like that. You said if you are lucky she could take you, and she responded it's the other way around, that you'd be lucky.

Seems like something I have said and it's been said to me many times, it's simple banter back and forth.

You are reading into it to far unless there is something else

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh OK. What you posted shows nothing like that. You said if you are lucky she could take you, and she responded it's the other way around, that you'd be lucky.

Seems like something I have said and it's been said to me many times, it's simple banter back and forth.

You are reading into it to far unless there is something else
Hmm ok maybe I am. But regardless I’m not feeling it with her. This banter thing is boring af

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This proves very little. Maybe it shows you can banter over a swipe app's text message function/text messaging in general.

You need to cut back your texting interactions. I'm not picking on you. I've had to make an effort to do less texting. So many men today fall into the text messaging trap. It's because Millennial and Gen Z are terrible at using phones for voice communication. Text messaging has a place. Logistics only.

Building emotional connections needs to be done in-person or via video conversation. Telephone calls are not a substitute and neither is text messaging. If someone were to go back to this forum's posts in the early 2000s, I bet there'd be gripes about phone calls. No one talks about phone calls and voice conversation game any more.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hmm ok maybe I am. But regardless I’m not feeling it with her. This banter thing is boring af
Do you dislike banter with her or banter in general?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reads like the standard sort of low effort non committal B.S that probably gets exchanged one hundred million times per day on swipe apps

OP this chick you are talking looks like a 5 at absolute best why are you wasting time on this ?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And?

What point are you trying to make with this? That you aren't into her and don't really care what happens? It is good you don't care what happens -- you should have that mindset with every new woman you come across regardless of who she is. Unless there is more to this I don't see how you are arriving at the conclusion that she is a "gold digger" - pretty big assumption based on little context.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banter was dry AF but so was your responses.
“You’re right, I would like to get lucky with you“.

Its okay to talk to the ones that you have no intention on bedding. Texting game is a skill set that needs constant practice. I do it with girls on OLDs that are not high on the SMV scale just to gauge “ what works and what doesn’t”.
Besides if she’s down, you’ll have an option for an easy lay when wearing them beer googles.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banter was dry AF but so was your responses.
“You’re right, I would like to get lucky with you“.

Its okay to talk to the ones that you have no intention on bedding. Texting game is a skill set that needs constant practice. I do it with girls on OLDs that are not high on the SMV scale just to gauge “ what works and what doesn’t”.
Besides if she’s down, you’ll have an option for an easy lay when wearing them beer googles.
That’s a good point, thanks

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a good point, thanks
You can practice on hotter girls too, just change your location (make sure it's someplace you can't easily visit so you can stay detached knowing nothing will ever happen)