Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

night game good start but bad end

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys I always make out with girls in the club but I never get the girl to go home with me. Do you have any tips how to go from the club home with the girl? What are some rules or nogos in the club like what is seductive and what is too needy? btw im 20

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Unfortunately I dont have a lot of experience with Same Night Lays. But I have different advice for you.

You are young. Unless you wanna spin plates for life, my advice would be Pull a hot virgin, take her v-card, keep her around and dont mess it up. Virgins will be harder and harder to get as you age.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nab a young virgin from a good family if you can like mentioned above. Take care of her and maybe have a kid with her down the line.
I'm 32 and I regret not doing that in my early mid 20s. My pool of options is sad.
High mileage ran down emotional scarred up women pushing their 30s and early 30s.
The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

I did my run with pulling a few girls from clubs here in Tijuana Mexico back in the mid late 2000s. I would get their numbers at the club and just hit them up randomly during the week. I would coordinate something and bang em. Getting them from the club to the pad I only did it once because I told her I had some OG kush at my place. She wanted to smoke a blunt so we drove to my house at 3am. Once she was in my house she was fair game. That was the only time. It's no small feat to get them from the club to isolation especially if they are in a group with their girlfriends you gotta be a bonafide mack to pull it off constantly.

But honestly youngster its not worth it in the long run. Hves come and go.
Get that unicorn and mold her so she can look at you like her sex god. You got yourself a keeper for a while.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nab a young virgin from a good family if you can like mentioned above. Take care of her and maybe have a kid with her down the line.
I'm 32 and I regret not doing that in my early mid 20s. My pool of options is sad.
High mileage ran down emotional scarred up women pushing their 30s and early 30s.
The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

I did my run with pulling a few girls from clubs here in Tijuana Mexico back in the mid late 2000s. I would get their numbers at the club and just hit them up randomly during the week. I would coordinate something and bang em. Getting them from the club to the pad I only did it once because I told her I had some OG kush at my place. She wanted to smoke a blunt so we drove to my house at 3am. Once she was in my house she was fair game. That was the only time. It's no small feat to get them from the club to isolation especially if they are in a group with their girlfriends you gotta be a bonafide mack to pull it off constantly.

But honestly youngster its not worth it in the long run. Hves come and go.
Get that unicorn and mold her so she can look at you like her sex god. You got yourself a keeper for a while.
The obsession with virgins on this forum is really mind boggling to me

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Dont give up yet bro. I pulled a virgin at 35. Yeah it was f0cking hard even finding one in the 1st place but they are out there.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** guys i had 2 girls who were virgins but I broke contact with them because they wanted to be exlusive with them and thats not what i want now

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
**** guys i had 2 girls who were virgins but I broke contact with them because they wanted to be exlusive with them and thats not what i want now
I get it. But there might come a time were you are tired of spinning plates and want to settle down, start a family. If I were you I would lock a virgin right now but only you know what´s best for you.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys I always make out with girls in the club but I never get the girl to go home with me. Do you have any tips how to go from the club home with the girl? What are some rules or nogos in the club like what is seductive and what is too needy? btw im 20
It's because women aren't stupid. They know your agenda. And that is your issue. You go out to get laid, and women will sense that in your every approach and interaction. Kissing for most women now is like shaking hands so I wouldn't call that a win.

For them to decide to go home with you, they need more than just a "smooth talker".

My advice, lose the agenda and go out because you have to have a great time (regardless of the outcome). If you truly enjoy yourself, have a sense of game, can talk to girls, and have enough value then women will start considering going home with you. And just in general people will be attracted to someone genuinely having a blast.

It's a vibe thing, bro.

Interestingly enough I just published an article about this concept:

Modern Man Advice

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Generally, you want to keep makeouts very short in the club.

It seems logical to get a hot and heavy (“You two should get a room”) makeout, and then she'll be so turned on she'll want to leave with you.

Oddly, that's not typically how it works. Keep makeouts brief if you want to pull. Leave her wanting more.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont give up yet bro. I pulled a virgin at 35. Yeah it was f0cking hard even finding one in the 1st place but they are out there.
at 35 ? props. you really had to sell her a dream to take that. And what happened with her. You didnt lock her in?

Here in MX we have a better shot of catching a unicorn who hasn't been corrupted by the fast city life la neta

Years back I took the v card from a manager at a job I had she was 25. But I never felt any burning attraction towards her. It was just my horniness to pop her cherry.
We are still in good talking terms even tho I know she sometimes holds a grudge for me not committing but I blow out that steam in a quickness and she toes the line again.
Thats the power you hold when taking the virginity of a woman. Now I want that again with a young fine azz one. Sooner than later bro

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score