"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Night at the Concert

jortisfi

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Firenze, Italy
Dear All,

I need your savvy advices, I'll really appreciate.

I arranged a night to a pop concert in my city for Mid-October with a girl in which I'm interested.

Today she told me that she'll bring also one girl friend.

So all the things that I planned to do are in discussion now because there will be another person.

May you tell me some advice to deal with this situation?

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
1. she sees you only as a friend.
2. she likes you but is still not sure what type of guy you are so her friend is there just in case she things dont get uncomfortable.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
tell her when you invited her it was to help you scalp tickets out the front of concert as you are a part time ticket scalper

tell her you sold your ticket on e-bay for $200

tell her you cannot go. i bet she still goes with her friend.

is her friend a guy ?

cancel on here. tell her you got work / funeral on that day and you will be out of town.

did you offer to pay for ticket ?

have you already purchased the tickets ?

did she ask you before inviting her friend ? if not you need to realise she is disrespecting you.

i would arrange a date / drinks / at night, over the next few days to guage her interest level.

is she flakes out on your date, cancel the tickets. don't waste your time and MONEY on her. NEXT.


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Lost In Translation

well said mate.. agree with you totally
 

jortisfi

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Firenze, Italy
Thank you for the advices.

I think that I'll try to arrange a meeting only with her before the day of the concert.

Another thing: I also would like to act, at the concert, as I would seduce her girl friend, to see her reaction.

Sounds good?

Thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
give it a shot if you feel its right. :D all the best mate.
 
Top