Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right Tutor will connect with you and plug in the correct mindset to see and acquire that type of info. Its like AMS or Player supreme being directly in your ear and coaching you thru your female game. Never fall behind again. Imagine rolling up on tests knowing youll crush it and never having to cram. Imagine all the class room info absorbing in your mind like its a sponge because you understand all the foundation concepts and on the brain wavelength to absorb it.
Getting all As is one of my major goals next semester. Achieving it would do a ton for me. I'll hit up my advisor once class starts and ask them to help me find a tutor for these higher level courses.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer, I used the recorded class lectures, the book, occasionally went to the office hours and used the internet. No tutoring though. It'd probably help if I went to tutoring next semester, especially for Assembly.

I see what you're saying regarding staying ahead of the curve. I fall behind and then have to end up cramming for a test. Had I not done that I could've made all As instead of 1 A and 3 B's, I'm sure.
I feel this. I'm studying for an exam I have in 6 hours.

And even though I've been giving you advice here and there, I'll be honest that I haven't been the best at following it myself. That's why I'm still studying on the day of. Don't get me wrong, I've been studying since last week, but I know I could've done better and I wouldn't be in this situation. So Saturday, we recharge, and Sunday we get right back in. This time I'm studying for the classes before it even starts (Getting ahead, as @mrgoodstuff mentioned). Been below average and average for too long, tired of it. Choose greatness.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting all As is one of my major goals next semester. Achieving it would do a ton for me. I'll hit up my advisor once class starts and ask them to help me find a tutor for these higher level courses.
Switch advisor/tutor till you find one you connect with. You will leave the sessions empowered and energized. The wrong advisor will drain your energy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel this. I'm studying for an exam I have in 6 hours.

And even though I've been giving you advice here and there, I'll be honest that I haven't been the best at following it myself. That's why I'm still studying on the day of. Don't get me wrong, I've been studying since last week, but I know I could've done better and I wouldn't be in this situation. So Saturday, we recharge, and Sunday we get right back in. This time I'm studying for the classes before it even starts (Getting ahead, as @mrgoodstuff mentioned). Been below average and average for too long, tired of it. Choose greatness.
It sounds so simple in concept but in execution it's more complicated lol. What class, by the way?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds so simple in concept but in execution it's more complicated lol. What class, by the way?
Linear algebra.

Success is all laid out for you - at least at this point in our lives anyways. Hard part is conquering your inner b!tch. That's what makes the execution a challenge.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Linear algebra.

Success is all laid out for you - at least at this point in our lives anyways. Hard part is conquering your inner b!tch. That's what makes the execution a challenge.
Yeah I'll be in there next semester man. I hope your exam went well

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be in there next semester man. I hope your exam went well
Cheers man. I think I aced that sh!t. We'll see.

I'm taking the grad level one in the fall. So lmk if you got a question or sum.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick mate, after graduation, employers don't give a ****kkk about As. You may include a bullet point on a cover letter and maybe something that will recognise that in a portfolio. A employer will value programs, apps, and other benefits that show up your competence in comp sci. Aim high but definitely focus on immediate ROI. I recommend that you network hard. Everyone is your competition. Setup opps for employment.

Student loans are blood money. As in, you can't declare bankruptcy. I hope you got help from family or you are on scholarship. Part of my vetting process is to avoid hedonism debt incurring women. The height of stupidity and a huge red flag. At least you study STEM.

How's the baaaaae situation treating you? Still on the 3x a day grind? Repetition is key. Between work and life, minimum of 3x is key to maintain momentum and execute plus combat the cuck society we inhabit.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick mate, after graduation, employers don't give a ****kkk about As. You may include a bullet point on a cover letter and maybe something that will recognise that in a portfolio. A employer will value programs, apps, and other benefits that show up your competence in comp sci. Aim high but definitely focus on immediate ROI. I recommend that you network hard. Everyone is your competition. Setup opps for employment.

Student loans are blood money. As in, you can't declare bankruptcy. I hope you got help from family or you are on scholarship. Part of my vetting process is to avoid hedonism debt incurring women. The height of stupidity and a huge red flag. At least you study STEM.

How's the baaaaae situation treating you? Still on the 3x a day grind? Repetition is key. Between work and life, minimum of 3x is key to maintain momentum and execute plus combat the cuck society we inhabit.
True true. My motivation for getting all As is the clout and to boost my GPA. I wanna be that "super smart dude," I need to get it to a 3+ ASAP. I'm nearly there already. If I can be a dude with work experience, personal projects, and a 3.1 GPA? I would hire me, so I'm sure others would too.

And pretty bad with the baes tbh. I'm really crippled at home without a car. If I had one I would drive down to the mall or downtown and Sarge solo every day. My friends have zero interest in Game so I've only been able to go out once or twice a week with my friends. I approach whenever out. But it'll get easier when I get back to school I'm thinking. ESPECIALLY with Week of Welcome. My goal is to do 25 Cold Approaches in that week alone. The fastest way for me to crush it is to get that 5th Bang.

At least I've gotten it through my thick skull that you can meet women anywhere. Day approaches in college are fine as long as you do it in a social way. I'll be going with some friends to get coffee today so I'll put my Daygame to work while out.

Thoughts on Gym Approaches? Maybe I should man up and do some of those. Like approaching if you see a cute chick at the gym you go to every day? I'm sure there are threads on this. And I'm sure it's easier for you since you're DEEZED but same concept lol.

I'm honestly thinking that for me, Cold Approach is gonna be the way to go to get my Bang over social circle. I realize college is a social game. But I'm still working on stuff that'll make me fit in more, like music and dancing. So I'd honestly rather just approach my ass off until I find a girl who likes me lol. Once again, much easier on campus lol.

You told me not to burn it to the ground on campus, and I'm a numbers guy, so let's put a number to it! What's the max amount of women you would approach in a week on a small college campus? I'll fill in the gaps with nightgame for my 3x a day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True true. My motivation for getting all As is the clout and to boost my GPA. I wanna be that "super smart dude," I need to get it to a 3+ ASAP. I'm nearly there already. If I can be a dude with work experience, personal projects, and a 3.1 GPA? I would hire me, so I'm sure others would too.
Look at what it would enable you for internships and career prospects. Chasing grades is useless otherwise if it won't enable you to pivot for employment.

Put together a application, apps, and a portfolio. I would hire you for a banging portfolio with apps you built and platforms you made IRL. Employers are seeing PhD grads not able to execute in the biz world.

And pretty bad with the baes tbh. I'm really crippled at home without a car. If I had one I would drive down to the mall or downtown and Sarge solo every day. My friends have zero interest in Game so I've only been able to go out once or twice a week with my friends. I approach whenever out. But it'll get easier when I get back to school I'm thinking. ESPECIALLY with Week of Welcome. My goal is to do 25 Cold Approaches in that week alone. The fastest way for me to crush it is to get that 5th Bang.
Calibrate. Fine tune. Debrief.

At least I've gotten it through my thick skull that you can meet women anywhere. Day approaches in college are fine as long as you do it in a social way. I'll be going with some friends to get coffee today so I'll put my Daygame to work while out.

Thoughts on Gym Approaches? Maybe I should man up and do some of those. Like approaching if you see a cute chick at the gym you go to every day? I'm sure there are threads on this. And I'm sure it's easier for you since you're DEEZED but same concept lol.
Small talk. Break ice. See regulars. Repeat.

Small talk. Bounce. Lift. Repeat.

I called a chick Arnold once and she gave me her #. Its not what you say or do. Its about Being 'that guy.' gym approach, i treat almost like a club or party approach. Stupid enthusiastic, high energy.

Always bounce out before her. Bait and switch.

I'm honestly thinking that for me, Cold Approach is gonna be the way to go to get my Bang over social circle. I realize college is a social game. But I'm still working on stuff that'll make me fit in more, like music and dancing. So I'd honestly rather just approach my ass off until I find a girl who likes me lol. Once again, much easier on campus lol.

You told me not to burn it to the ground on campus, and I'm a numbers guy, so let's put a number to it! What's the max amount of women you would approach in a week on a small college campus? I'll fill in the gaps with nightgame for my 3x a day.
Disregard approach or pickup lingo. Its lame. Its nerdy. Furthermore, it will put you in your head.

Chat up girls everywhere. Be that dude who just is that guy. Be cognizant of fallout. Of women who will gaslight. There's fallout. Be warned. Furthermore, guys you call friends can turn on you.

I am that guy. I am unapologetic. There's fallout. I don't care. Be warned.

I am a bit of a a sociopath. I simply don't care. If you care, tread lightly.

If you are the guy running through campus with a flame thrower, you will get burned.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can’t you get a car? Do you have $3000 cash to spare, that extra on the side?
The $1,200 I had saved I ended up spending on a class this summer. So I'm back to square one. You recommended a government auction car or Craigslist car right?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta have a car in usa, it’s not like russia where public transportation is prevalent, anywhere same time on bus or metro. Forget what I recomended. Gotta have a good car you won’t pit much money into, since you not mechanic. Where what city you live in?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta have a car in usa, it’s not like russia where public transportation is prevalent, anywhere same time on bus or metro. Forget what I recomended. Gotta have a good car you won’t pit much money into, since you not mechanic. Where what city you live in?
I agree. From my research I'll need about $5,000. May just have to get one once I graduate but I'm saving rn. I stay in Tennessee but I'll keep the city private so I don't get doxxed too hard lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at what it would enable you for internships and career prospects. Chasing grades is useless otherwise if it won't enable you to pivot for employment.

Put together a application, apps, and a portfolio. I would hire you for a banging portfolio with apps you built and platforms you made IRL. Employers are seeing PhD grads not able to execute in the biz world.

Calibrate. Fine tune. Debrief.

Small talk. Break ice. See regulars. Repeat.

Small talk. Bounce. Lift. Repeat.

I called a chick Arnold once and she gave me her #. Its not what you say or do. Its about Being 'that guy.' gym approach, i treat almost like a club or party approach. Stupid enthusiastic, high energy.

Always bounce out before her. Bait and switch.

Disregard approach or pickup lingo. Its lame. Its nerdy. Furthermore, it will put you in your head.

Chat up girls everywhere. Be that dude who just is that guy. Be cognizant of fallout. Of women who will gaslight. There's fallout. Be warned. Furthermore, guys you call friends can turn on you.

I am that guy. I am unapologetic. There's fallout. I don't care. Be warned.

I am a bit of a a sociopath. I simply don't care. If you care, tread lightly.

If you are the guy running through campus with a flame thrower, you will get burned.
I wanna be 'that guy' as well. And actually, being a sociopath sounds like fun. Lmao.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I stay in Tennessee but
You see, I watch youtube channels of ex-soviet truckers. They everywhere in the us. I ask you city, so I could ask them advice about this subject. PM me your city, I'll ask. You gotta realize, these are the people who know thing or two about cars, they ate it, they know. Their experience to you to consume. You can ask sazc, she called me, I don't fvck around with numbers, not my thing. Your privacy is guaranteed, just say the city in pm.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna be 'that guy' as well. And actually, being a sociopath sounds like fun. Lmao.
Maybe. Not quite. I am just pragmatic when it comes to pulling baaaaae. I do it for sport.

In Bhagavad Gita, Krishna does not propagate war. He encourages Arjuna to do his duty as a warrior. ... So Bhagavad Gita is the summary of God's instructions to mankind on how to do one's bodily duty, but He ends His divine sermon by stressing the duty of the soul - which is to surrender to God.

Nick mate, you cannot take this or anything with you when you go to the next place. Pick your damn sacrifice; that which is worth going out on your **** for.

I seek self knowledge. I explore consciousness (dmt, ayahuasca, 4aco, etc). I pursue self actualization. I cannot take anything with me when I hit the old dusty trail. I am after the experience. I'm after Wins.

In the words of Bruce Lee, "immortality is in living a life worth remembering."

Happy hunting!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick mate, did you read MM?

One of the things science shows is that, men are more visual. Women are but not as much as men. One element Mystery emphasise on is DHV and storytelling. Women are hell bent on storytelling. Its why they muckkk fifty shades. The art of storytelling is superb. To men, it seems gay. Full homo. I don't get it.

If hot, our mind registers, "would smash more than once."

Acquire the gift of gab. That million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Storytelling. Learn to banter. Learn to cut threads, break rapport whereby the flow is killing attraction. Lower agreeableness. Increase conscientiousness. Better your awareness. Pattern recognition is key. You can spot attraction, pulls, when to push or #next.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick mate, did you read MM?

One of the things science shows is that, men are more visual. Women are but not as much as men. One element Mystery emphasise on is DHV and storytelling. Women are hell bent on storytelling. Its why they muckkk fifty shades. The art of storytelling is superb. To men, it seems gay. Full homo. I don't get it.

If hot, our mind registers, "would smash more than once."

Acquire the gift of gab. That million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Storytelling. Learn to banter. Learn to cut threads, break rapport whereby the flow is killing attraction. Lower agreeableness. Increase conscientiousness. Better your awareness. Pattern recognition is key. You can spot attraction, pulls, when to push or #next.
I have indeed read Mystery Method. Very helpful for those Nightgame Approaches.

My original plan was to not update this journal at all until midterms, but I think this Daygame discussion is enough to warrant posts cause it's critical that I break my slump. I want to be able to approach women anywhere, at any time.

I put my money where my mouth is yesterday and approached a couple hotties at the gym. In Day Game, you have to ramble a bit. But surprisingly, the women did like 75% of the talking for me. When they're doing that, I need to learn to shut the fvck up and roll with it lol.

Usually in Daygame me talking there and rambling for a while to build the comfort isn't an issue at all. But since I was at the gym, I blew it lol. A voice in my head told me "quit talking, she's trying to finish her set of squats." And I ejected early BOTH TIMES. I'm wondering if I should've just gotten her number very fast(in like 3 minutes) or if I should've just kept talking until she shooed me away lol. I know Gym Approaches are indeed a thing cause I've played weddings for people who have met in the Gym.

I was planning on doing a third when I hit the coffee shop with my friends. Saw this really cute Asian girl that I wanted to open. However, she was in a group of 3 so I really had no idea how to open. I've definitely had to deal with groups in my Night Game. But I'm not exactly sure how to deal with them in the day. At Night, I can be more ****y and arrogant, but in the Day I'm more laid back. So I'm not exactly sure how I would approach a group during the day. Any tips on that? I want to be able to open any girl anywhere no matter the circumstances.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/24/19: Pre Classes

Ok screw it. I said I wasn't updating until midterms but I want to do an update. I've been working so. I don't care how long this thing gets as long as I succeed.

In the past 3 days, I've done 9 Approaches and gotten 4 numbers. Doing my 3 a Day, Daygame is fvcking KING. I love this stuff. Honestly it's just about as fun as Night Game to me.

Approaching groups is really tough during the day. I've been trying to talk to groups using situational openers and such. But a lot of the time they would just laugh(cause I said something kinda funny) and then get back to whatever the hell they were doing. Maybe I need to ramble to the whole group more? I kind of feel like a goober rambling to a group during the day for extended periods of time. But maybe that's just my insecurities talking? I make sure to do it in a social way. You all tell me.

You know what'd be a good way for me to get involved and meet some new women? Joining clubs. That's more like social circle game at that point. I will definitely do that.

My challenge to myself was to approach 2 sorority girls at this Welcome Week Convocation that we had today but that was kind of an epic fail. I was out alone, and they were all in different cliquey groups. I absolutely must become comfortable with going out alone. I just psyched myself out I suppose. I should be able to do approaches like this, I'll just go even harder next time.

As for this friendzone bullsh*t that I've been going on about for ages... I came to a realization today. I believe it'd actually be better to use them as social proof and going out due to my own experience. A female friend came out to one of my shows and brought along a hot ass friend. I made sure to number close her. We're playing chess, not checkers here. The females think they're winning in this case by trying to use me for my nonsexual attention, but in the long run, I win. It gives me more opportunities to go out, and therefore approach new women in a social way and get some more Bangs. If she don't wanna fvck, she's dead to me. No use crying over spilt milk. I'll just use them to go places, and therefore meet new women. On top of that, pvssy attracts pvssy.

Regarding going out alone in that huge event in the plaza, I just didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't want to just circle around and randomly approach people. I just didn't really know how to handle myself. If you guys have any tips that would be great, I'll also be watching some videos on this. I'll be going out alone tonight as well cause that skill obviously needs some work.

I was mad at myself about the Daygame sh*t, so I got some Night Approaches in as well.

I'm wondering which method I should use at Night. The Dr. Nerdlove Attraction Plan: Have an opener, neg, build comfort, ramble, and then eventually introduce flirting to build attraction: or the classic Mystery Attraction->Comfort->Seduction? I like how the Mystery Method is very structured. But at the same time, using the Nerdlove Attraction Plan is very freeing and it really gets me out of my head. I remember I tried to do an approach using only M3 and it came off as very stiff, I was limited in what I could say. On the other hand, Mystery Method is an amazing book and it has so many different valid points. I'm thinking that I may just keep using the Nerdlove Method for the freedom but tailor it a bit with info from other PUAs. Like having a standard opI only worry that I may come off as a Nice Guy by starting by building Rapport. I'd like you all's opinions on this if at all possible.

Ok and NOW I'll be gone until Midterms or my 5th Bang lol. Either or.

SIDENOTE:
Also... I'm gaming as a guy who flirts at the moment, but one thing that I want to do for sure is to not come off as too 'Nice.' I'm thinking that I come off as very nice rn. The gym is one way to fix that, but I want to keep working on developing that c0cky, arrogant swag even if I do flirt. It's gonna be the key to getting what I want. Girls are extremely quick to friendzone guys who are "nice." So it's gotta fvcking go. The fastest way I can think of to get rid of the niceness is the Self Improvement. Girls like assh0les, after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.