Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great positive mindset. I kinda have to think about it in the context of an approach cause that's just who I am, but I can think about it socially as well.

To relax today, I worked on my goal of being a composer. This new synth I picked up is a beast. Makes me want to write a new retro type beat. Really inspiring sounds.

Anecdotally, I saw a woman with the PHATTEST ass at the gym today. I couldn't really approach because she was wearing headphones(you're not supposed to approach those types of girls according to Dr. Nerdlove) but man. I wanna be a great PUA who can do an approach literally anywhere, not just at bars. This'll be a great goal for me this summer and next semester.

Hey @GrowingPains if I'm working on making a male friend and they post sh*t on their Snapchat story that we both like(music stuff mostly) is it ok to comment on stuff like that multiple times? Or will it just look like I'm brown nosing? I've never really actively thought about this lol.
My first instinct is to say don't overthink it.

But what are you talking about specifically? What are they paying that you wanna talk about?

I think what @shouldbefun suggested is a great mindset to have. I have thought about this briefly recently. I don't like the mindset I'm in. Every girl I see is 'should I approach/what do I say/some other calculating bs'. Im not sure if these thoughts can be entirely eliminated. But an ideal way of thinking would be 'that person seems interesting, lemme see if they're friendly.' rather than evaluating every person all the time and instantly trying to get in a girl's pants from the get go. I feel so thirsty with the latter mindset. And unnatural, might I add.

I would prefer to go somewhere and just be genuinely interested in interacting with anyone there. Regardless of sex. I think this would lead to a large social circle at the least and a large social circle does the work for you. Most of it anyways. And if you can approach a girl with indifference and wanting to get to know her... That's all there is to an approach. This is something that could be learned from the BigDave threads. I see hot girls with random ass dudes all the time on campus. Do you think they cold approached? Fvck no. Of course if you want to be intimate with the girl then you need to eventually (3 mins into the convo or 3 convos later, whatever) treat her differently than you would a friend. But to me this seems to be the appropriate way to create abundance with regard to friends and women with the same approach.

Rambled a lot but I'm just trynna say that if I could just genuinely want to get to know people, other things will fall in place. Making friends. Connections. Women to date. Opportunities will present themselves by creating such a network.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first instinct is to say don't overthink it.

But what are you talking about specifically? What are they paying that you wanna talk about?

I think what @shouldbefun suggested is a great mindset to have. I have thought about this briefly recently. I don't like the mindset I'm in. Every girl I see is 'should I approach/what do I say/some other calculating bs'. Im not sure if these thoughts can be entirely eliminated. But an ideal way of thinking would be 'that person seems interesting, lemme see if they're friendly.' rather than evaluating every person all the time and instantly trying to get in a girl's pants from the get go. I feel so thirsty with the latter mindset. And unnatural, might I add.

I would prefer to go somewhere and just be genuinely interested in interacting with anyone there. Regardless of sex. I think this would lead to a large social circle at the least and a large social circle does the work for you. Most of it anyways. And if you can approach a girl with indifference and wanting to get to know her... That's all there is to an approach. This is something that could be learned from the BigDave threads. I see hot girls with random ass dudes all the time on campus. Do you think they cold approached? Fvck no. Of course if you want to be intimate with the girl then you need to eventually (3 mins into the convo or 3 convos later, whatever) treat her differently than you would a friend. But to me this seems to be the appropriate way to create abundance with regard to friends and women with the same approach.

Rambled a lot but I'm just trynna say that if I could just genuinely want to get to know people, other things will fall in place. Making friends. Connections. Women to date. Opportunities will present themselves by creating such a network.
Like for instance if someone was playing a track with a dope drop on their Snap story, and I slide up and I'm like "yeah that's dope dude." We've discussed writing music at some point as well. Just things like that.

College is indeed a social game, but honestly I don't think it's impossible to meet someone there by Cold Approach and I'm really interested to try more often. I was actually asking about this in my interview with Dr. Nerdlove. Anything at college is technically a warm approach anyways since you're both students. That's why it's so important to kill those Self Limiting beliefs lol.

But yeah man I'll be working on that. Weird conversation I know, but I've always just let friends happen naturally instead of actively trying to make them. I think this is referred to as "Active Social Circle Creation" as opposed to Passive?

Random sidenote, extraneous purchases are the devil for financial stability. I've cut down on those by being totally logical about what I need to get instead of emotional. We do impulse buys out of emotion, after all.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like for instance if someone was playing a track with a dope drop on their Snap story, and I slide up and I'm like "yeah that's dope dude." We've discussed writing music at some point as well. Just things like that.

College is indeed a social game, but honestly I don't think it's impossible to meet someone there by Cold Approach and I'm really interested to try more often. I was actually asking about this in my interview with Dr. Nerdlove. Anything at college is technically a warm approach anyways since you're both students. That's why it's so important to kill those Self Limiting beliefs lol.

But yeah man I'll be working on that. Weird conversation I know, but I've always just let friends happen naturally instead of actively trying to make them. I think this is referred to as "Active Social Circle Creation" as opposed to Passive?

Random sidenote, extraneous purchases are the devil for financial stability. I've cut down on those by being totally logical about what I need to get instead of emotional. We do impulse buys out of emotion, after all.
I'm not saying don't cold approach. I'm saying it doesn't have to be the main thing. Just as you said earlier in the journal. I think it's fine to cold approach. I still do it. But the benefits of having a large social circle are far more than anything cold approaching can do for you. Sure, I've made friends and prospects via cold approaching and will continue to do so. But I think building a large social circle and just wanting to be friendly with people is the main way to go.

I'm still unsure about your question about the guy with the beats on Snapchat. I don't have Snapchat but I would just wait until I saw em in person and be like 'Yo what's up so and so... How you livin'? ... I heard that drop you had on Snapchat the other day and that sh!t was flame.... I'm trynna do more stuff like that in my compositions. You write often?' ... Indicates them talking.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying don't cold approach. I'm saying it doesn't have to be the main thing. Just as you said earlier in the journal. I think it's fine to cold approach. I still do it. But the benefits of having a large social circle are far more than anything cold approaching can do for you. Sure, I've made friends and prospects via cold approaching and will continue to do so. But I think building a large social circle and just wanting to be friendly with people is the main way to go.

I'm still unsure about your question about the guy with the beats on Snapchat. I don't have Snapchat but I would just wait until I saw em in person and be like 'Yo what's up so and so... How you livin'? ... I heard that drop you had on Snapchat the other day and that sh!t was flame.... I'm trynna do more stuff like that in my compositions. You write often?' ... Indicates them talking.
Probably best just to master both through lots and lots of practice. I've gotten better at both my Cold Approach and Social Skills through the work outlined in this journal but I can take it even further.

By the way... turns out this chick I was talking to on Tinder had a whole boyfriend lol. This is exactly why I don't want to get into a relationship until I'm a seasoned master at dating.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely Short Update: Game/Purpose

Been on my purpose lately.

I've achieved my dream of recording a professional studio album. I just finished it yesterday with my band.

I'm signed up for all my summer classes. 12 credit hours. Ready to make these As. Syllabi have been mailed out.

I've been doing Game too this week. One Red Pilled thing I had to learn again: NEVER settle for a woman's Snapchat or Facebook. Always get her number because if you just use her social media you're nothing but a fan to her.

I'll type up a more detailed report once I get home.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people needed to approach 100 women to get laid the human race would die out

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people needed to approach 100 women to get laid the human race would die out
My logic was even with all the flaking, games, and BS that if I were to do that many approaches eventually one would bite. Good practice too

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post Studio

As I had mentioned, I recorded a professional studio album with my band last week. I feel very accomplished, I consider this an absolute win. I'll be on Apple Music and Spotify. It was always my dream to be on an album like this.

Things I Learned:
1.) I can hang out with my band if nothing else next semester
2.) I need to practice more, and with a tuner
3.) There's lots of stuff about music that I still don't know. Music is one of the few things in this world that will make me happy
4.) When in social drinking situations, drink one drink. And then stop. Unfortunately I ended up undoing some weight loss progress over my vacation. Anything more drinking will make you fat: and a good DJ isn't fat.

That's all for now. I just wanted to list what I learned. I'll see you all in a few weeks when I get a new Lay/accomplish more stuff in my life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/31/19: Summer School

I just confirmed my summer school schedule and I'll be off to school tomorrow. Class begins on Monday.

Due to the way the schedule is spaced out across both summer terms I decided to take all CSC Classes. I'm honestly excited. I'm supposed to take an HB7 out for drinks once I get back too. Haven't been texting her because that's validation.

I really have no idea what I'm gonna do about my social life but I guarantee that I will figure it out and make it work for me. Hell I'll write out a plan on paper. I will succeed.

As a side note I hit 2 plates on my bench press again. I'm happy about that. I've been putting it all into my purpose lately.

See you all once I make these As. I'm taking:

CSC 4903: Video Game Design
CSC 2310: Object Oriented Programming
CSC 2410: Design of Algorithms
CSC 2710: Discrete Math II

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us an update ?
Hey bro, I have my next update planned for August 24th. I have a couple loose ends that I need to tie up before then. But honestly, I'm doing infinitely better and I kinda wanna come back to this with a "what I accomplished over summer" type post. I didn't mean to rant complain or make this journal so long, but I was going through a really rough spot last Spring tbh

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, I have my next update planned for August 24th. I have a couple loose ends that I need to tie up before then. But honestly, I'm doing infinitely better and I kinda wanna come back to this with a "what I accomplished over summer" type post. I didn't mean to rant complain or make this journal so long, but I was going through a really rough spot last Spring tbh
Nah don't worry about it.

Glad that you are doing better now. Keep it up.

I think one of the actual good things here is that good people are taking their time to help you out so keep it casual. Enjoy your summer dude!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah don't worry about it.

Glad that you are doing better now. Keep it up.

I think one of the actual good things here is that good people are taking their time to help you out so keep it casual. Enjoy your summer dude!
Yeah man for sure. I love this site.

I'll give you a very quick update on my academics though. I made an A in Video Game Design and a B in Design of Algorithms. I also landed a Computer Science Internship. I'm currently working there.

I just still have a few more things to do before I'm happy with how this summer turned out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/9/19

Okay guys. I wasn't supposed to update till the 24th but I wanna do it now. Been very busy this summer.

Grades

You guys wanted to see grades right?

CSC 4903 Video Game Design: A
CSC 2400 Design of Algorithms: B
CSC 2310 Object Oriented Programming: B
CSC 2710 Discrete Math II: B

Best I've done in a while. 3.23 Semester GPA. Cumulative GPA went up.

Work Experience
I got a summer internship as a Unity Programmer. Presented my code today and impressed my employers. They said it was very logical and clean. My code ended up being about 300 lines. Hopefully I'll get invited back in the Fall so I can keep saving for a car.

Fitness
Been hitting the gym consistently. By the 24th I should be back up to a 180 squat and running 20 mins without stopping.

Friends
Remember how I was scared about friends? I made a good handful of new friends this summer.

Girls
4 Makeouts, 3 dates, 0 Lays. Pretty frustrating. Getting a 5th Bang is a sticking point. I wanna have 12-15 Bangs before I graduate.

I've been upping my Cold Approach.

Got two of the girls back to my room.

First girl walked up and left as soon as I started kissing her. I'll assume she was using me for my nonsexual attention.

Second girl I had on the bed and everything. But then she hit me with the LMR: "Oh my God, I've got to stop this right here before I end up sleeping with you." Flaky attention wh0re after that due to buyer's remorse. Couldn't break her LMR.

I can't progress girls wise until I get this 5th Bang. What do you guys suggest I do? Work on my SMV? Keep Approaching? More social circle? I need a Bang 5 ASAP.

I have a problem with the friendzone and flat out rejections. I make sure to flirt and make it man to woman. So the way I see it... All I can do is keep approaching, do social circle, and work on my SMV for a whole year to get out of this rut. I know it'll happen.

It's kinda frustrating cause I wanted to beat the thugmaxxxers on every account this summer. But I'll take my victories. I improved so much on Computer Science and my Game skyrocketed too.

So I'm happy. Just slightly disappointed in myself. Any tips or comments appreciated.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grades

You guys wanted to see grades right?

CSC 4903 Video Game Design: A
CSC 2400 Design of Algorithms: B
CSC 2310 Object Oriented Programming: B
CSC 2710 Discrete Math II: B
This is huge. Congratulations. I think it's worth it to reflect on this (for yourself) and say what went wrong and what went right. Why'd you get an A in Video Game design and not the others? How could you have done better? What things helped you do so well in 4903? What are you going to do so that the next semester is all A's? Getting the A wasn't a coincidence, it's because of how you acted. So turn it into a recipe and get it again. Good sh!t bro.

We've chatted some in dm's so I'll skip a few topics.
Girls
4 Makeouts, 3 dates, 0 Lays. Pretty frustrating. Getting a 5th Bang is a sticking point. I wanna have 12-15 Bangs before I graduate.

I've been upping my Cold Approach.

I can't progress girls wise until I get this 5th Bang. What do you guys suggest I do? Work on my SMV? Keep Approaching? More social circle? I need a Bang 5 ASAP.
Tbh it's not about the girls. It's about you and your mindset. Sure you want women. I would be lying if I didn't acknowledge that as a motivation. But you need to work on your inner game here. You don't need (re: 'can't progress') anything from women, want is a better word. You can progress, by working on your mindset. What you need is good grades, a good future, a healthy body and mind. So work on these things, and continue to work on the women thing alongside it. It's a numbers game, man. Keep seeing the girls that you made out with if they're willing to. If not, next. All the while, having a carefree attitude and not getting down on yourself, it will happen. If it's not happening, focus on yourself more. Grind harder. Increase SMV. Get your numbers up. They will come. And when they do, it will all be worth it. Recently I've met a girl who could be relationship material. She initiates, she's intelligent, she's funny, blah blah she ticks my boxes. My point in bringing it up is that I dated (went on dates with) and smashed/kissed a handful of girls before her. I approached many more than I was successful with, was rejected/friendzoned by a large percentage. But I didn't get down on myself, I realized that I needed to keep pushing. Get my SMV up. Try again. Abundance mindset. There will be lows. But the highs will be worth it. It is the nature of the game that there are more lows than highs. Accept it and make the most of it. This girl makes me happy, but I also have to keep in mind that this girl is what I deserve and there are plenty of other girls out there like her. Your time will come man, keep getting after it. 12-15 is such an arbitrary number. Just figure out how to have fun and be a guy that you respect and second to that: that men respect, and second to that: that women respect.

Forget about the girls that rejected you. There's no resurrecting those. Abundance in mind, keep finding new women. Everyone will not like you. And you will not like everyone. You need to be constantly thinking 'do I like her? is she worthy of me?' rather than the other way around. Get one girl. Confidence will go up. Then keep getting more. But never forget the basics. Don't let the women change how you act because 'whew, I finally found someone'. Treat them all the same. There is nothing special about getting women. As you speak to more, you'll realize certain things that tip off whether they're into you. And whether you should even bother with them. A girl gave me her email the other day... do you think I'm going to email? Fvck no. Next. A girl I made out with said she's not emotionally available and doesn't want to use me as a rebound so we can't go back to my place. Am I gonna keep taking her on dates? Nope, soft next, lol because she's fun and has a nice body. So I'll invite her to group things, meet her friends, see what's to her girlfriends, smash if and when she's ready.

Alright I'm done rambling.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is huge. Congratulations. I think it's worth it to reflect on this (for yourself) and say what went wrong and what went right. Why'd you get an A in Video Game design and not the others? How could you have done better? What things helped you do so well in 4903? What are you going to do so that the next semester is all A's? Getting the A wasn't a coincidence, it's because of how you acted. So turn it into a recipe and get it again. Good sh!t bro.

We've chatted some in dm's so I'll skip a few topics.

Tbh it's not about the girls. It's about you and your mindset. Sure you want women. I would be lying if I didn't acknowledge that as a motivation. But you need to work on your inner game here. You don't need (re: 'can't progress') anything from women, want is a better word. You can progress, by working on your mindset. What you need is good grades, a good future, a healthy body and mind. So work on these things, and continue to work on the women thing alongside it. It's a numbers game, man. Keep seeing the girls that you made out with if they're willing to. If not, next. All the while, having a carefree attitude and not getting down on yourself, it will happen. If it's not happening, focus on yourself more. Grind harder. Increase SMV. Get your numbers up. They will come. And when they do, it will all be worth it. Recently I've met a girl who could be relationship material. She initiates, she's intelligent, she's funny, blah blah she ticks my boxes. My point in bringing it up is that I dated (went on dates with) and smashed/kissed a handful of girls before her. I approached many more than I was successful with, was rejected/friendzoned by a large percentage. But I didn't get down on myself, I realized that I needed to keep pushing. Get my SMV up. Try again. Abundance mindset. There will be lows. But the highs will be worth it. It is the nature of the game that there are more lows than highs. Accept it and make the most of it. This girl makes me happy, but I also have to keep in mind that this girl is what I deserve and there are plenty of other girls out there like her. Your time will come man, keep getting after it. 12-15 is such an arbitrary number. Just figure out how to have fun and be a guy that you respect and second to that: that men respect, and second to that: that women respect.

Forget about the girls that rejected you. There's no resurrecting those. Abundance in mind, keep finding new women. Everyone will not like you. And you will not like everyone. You need to be constantly thinking 'do I like her? is she worthy of me?' rather than the other way around. Get one girl. Confidence will go up. Then keep getting more. But never forget the basics. Don't let the women change how you act because 'whew, I finally found someone'. Treat them all the same. There is nothing special about getting women. As you speak to more, you'll realize certain things that tip off whether they're into you. And whether you should even bother with them. A girl gave me her email the other day... do you think I'm going to email? Fvck no. Next. A girl I made out with said she's not emotionally available and doesn't want to use me as a rebound so we can't go back to my place. Am I gonna keep taking her on dates? Nope, soft next, lol because she's fun and has a nice body. So I'll invite her to group things, meet her friends, see what's to her girlfriends, smash if and when she's ready.

Alright I'm done rambling.
Thanks dude. I'm pleased with these grades but like you said I want all As next Semester.

Remember how I made an F in Discrete Math II the first time because I wasn't trying whatsoever and didn't know what I wanted? Well my school just factored out that F that I made in there the first time and replaced it with a B which boosted my GPA again. My GPA is currently a 2.7. Assuming I make all As next semester, my GPA will be very close to or at a 3 by the end of it. After that internship fiasco earlier in my journal, I was very fortunate to get that internship coding in C#. Never would've gotten it had I not gone to Summer School.

Several Factors Regarding the A in 4903:
1.) There was a curve
2.) I found this class objectively much easier than the other three classes
3.) I was more interested in the subject material
4.) Although I applied myself much more, I was still cramming for tests and turning in labs at the last minute. Not doing that at all probably could've made the difference between an A and a B.
5.) Actually taking breaks with either Video Games or books helped me a ton responsibility wise cause I'd be burnt out at the end of the day. I'd then go to the gym, or get to my homework. Timed Breaks as I had mentioned.
6.) Getting rid of my stupid victim mentality really helped. If I want something, I gotta put in some work just like everyone else.

Very nicely said. Realistically, even if every single girl I approach next semester rejected me, but I kept working on my purpose, SMV, and Game, I'd be setting myself up for inevitable success. That Numbers Game is very clutch.

I wanna meet some cuties in the Music Building next semester. Do you have any experience going out alone? I went out to the bar alone a handful of times last semester to Game when my friends didn't feel like it. I'm wondering if it'd be a good idea to go out to concerts, other events and such alone(just cause I don't wanna invite the same people out consecutively and sometimes it's just easier to go out alone.) But I'll probably end up doing it anyways regardless of whether it's a good idea or not lol.

Here are my classes next semester, for anyone who is curious:
CSC 3410: Assembly Programming (yuck)
CSC 4200: Computer Networks
CSC 4240: Artificial Intelligence
MATH 2010: Linear Algebra
SPCH 3040: Ethics and Professionalism

Of course, I'm always working towards my music. By the way, I'm also saving for a car. It is imperative that I have a car. I don't care how long it takes me to get one. That's my number one saving priority right now.

I'll see you all in this journal with an update when I either get a 5th Bang or my Midterm Grades come in. Which will be all As. I don't really care which one comes first lol.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do You use tutors? The key to getting an A is staying at or ahead of the curve. A tutor that you connect well with will keep you abreast of the information. Plus they may enlighten you to a contagious positive energy about the subjec matter. Its all about mindset and connection.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna meet some cuties in the Music Building next semester. Do you have any experience going out alone? I went out to the bar alone a handful of times last semester to Game when my friends didn't feel like it. I'm wondering if it'd be a good idea to go out to concerts, other events and such alone(just cause I don't wanna invite the same people out consecutively and sometimes it's just easier to go out alone.) But I'll probably end up doing it anyways regardless of whether it's a good idea or not lol.
I think there's nothing wrong with going out alone. It depends on your motivation though. If you're going out to 'sarge' as they used to say... I think that's the wrong motivation. If you want to go to see live music and you want to do it by yourself or no one was available to go... that's just fine. I've been out a few times by myself. To get food, to go to the mall, etc. And I've definitely seen/said hi to women when I was out during those times. But the women weren't my motivation for being out, I was just living my life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do You use tutors? The key to getting an A is staying at or ahead of the curve. A tutor that you connect well with will keep you abreast of the information. Plus they may enlighten you to a contagious positive energy about the subjec matter. Its all about mindset and connection.
This summer, I used the recorded class lectures, the book, occasionally went to the office hours and used the internet. No tutoring though. It'd probably help if I went to tutoring next semester, especially for Assembly.

I see what you're saying regarding staying ahead of the curve. I fall behind and then have to end up cramming for a test. Had I not done that I could've made all As instead of 1 A and 3 B's, I'm sure.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer, I used the recorded class lectures, the book, occasionally went to the office hours and used the internet. No tutoring though. It'd probably help if I went to tutoring next semester, especially for Assembly.

I see what you're saying regarding staying ahead of the curve. I fall behind and then have to end up cramming for a test. Had I not done that I could've made all As instead of 1 A and 3 B's, I'm sure.
The right Tutor will connect with you and plug in the correct mindset to see and acquire that type of info. Its like AMS or Player supreme being directly in your ear and coaching you thru your female game. Never fall behind again. Imagine rolling up on tests knowing youll crush it and never having to cram. Imagine all the class room info absorbing in your mind like its a sponge because you understand all the foundation concepts and on the brain wavelength to absorb it.

Status
Not open for further replies.