Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone Upgrade; Alarm Clock

Also, fvck my stupid phone. It's so ridiculous. Having a phone in this condition is really making it hard for me to get my work done and succeed in life honestly. I've even been c*ckblocked by my own phone, believe it or not. Crazy.

So I'm gonna save my money(relatively) like AMS said and not splurge on anything expensive or get a super fancy phone. I don't need that. An iPhone 6 is totally fine for what I want to do. So I'm going to buy a refurbished iPhone 6 for $210. That'll be $230 with tax. With my gigs this weekend, I'll be able to pay for it. Then I'll swap the SIM cards and do a sync.

I know I said I was going to save money, but I really do need a phone that isn't retarded(it won't even charge above 10%) or I'm not gonna make it.

Another necessary purchase that I made was a Sonic Boom Alarm Clock. Those things are loud af. Half of the problem with my responsibility issues is that I sleep in so dang late. Not acceptable. So that'll be here on Monday. It'll give me more time to go to the gym and study because I'll be forced to get up earlier. Add time management, and coffee/energy drinks to the mix and I'm unstoppable.

Okay, last update for today. I just felt like talking to someone about this stuff. I'll let you all know how my quiz today and homework grades go later.

SIDENOTES;
I think a YouTube Red subscription might do me some good productivity-wise. If I could listen to dope mixes offline and not worry about Data, I'd be way more productive in life. Sometimes I wanna listen to stuff that's not necessarily on Apple Music, like hour long vaporwave mixes. Those help me cope with life and make me super productive.

And speaking of phones/texting... I'm freaking done texting these hoes essentially. I lost out on one of my big time crushes that I really should've fvcked because of overpursuing by text message. And I've noticed with the girls that it was going really well with, I was pretty much only texting them for logistics like with my old Tinder Date. So I'm pretty much just gonna do whatever AMS/Corey Wayne does with his texting. Hell on the dates too. Maybe flirting very slightly with the opening message. But yeah, just wanted to get that out too. Game increasing through experience.

As a testament to how shyt my phone is, I had it on the charger for an hour and it's still on 1%. Camera and microphone are broken too. How am I supposed to cope with the tedium of my day if I'm not listening to exciting music? Sheesh.

But anyways. Back to Calculus.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I said I was going to save money, but I really do need a phone that isn't retarded(it won't even charge above 10%) or I'm not gonna make it.
Why do you need a phone so badly?

I bet you my life's worth you can go through a day without even checking your phone and everything will be A-okay. I'm currently trying to minimize the number of times I check my phone/internet browse. And with that being said... ttyl! Lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need a phone so badly?

I bet you my life's worth you can go through a day without even checking your phone and everything will be A-okay. I'm currently trying to minimize the number of times I check my phone/internet browse. And with that being said... ttyl! Lol
If I could show you how bad it is, you'd totally agree with me lol. It won't even go above 1%.

It's impossible for people to get in touch with me, I can't even check my bank account balance or read my eBooks, and most importantly I can't cope with music. If I'm not listening to dope music mixes 24/7 I can't function pretty much. That's how I cope. I know it sounds crazy but without a phone I can barely do anything.

This phone is literally a brick right now. Won't react to charging for several hours. I hate to drop over $200 but I can mitigate the damage by buying a cheap phone as opposed to a $1000 one. I don't need a super fancy one. Just enough to message, check my email, listen to music, send video messages and so on.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could show you how bad it is, you'd totally agree with me lol. It won't even go above 1%.

It's impossible for people to get in touch with me, I can't even check my bank account balance or read my eBooks, and most importantly I can't cope with music. If I'm not listening to dope music mixes 24/7 I can't function pretty much. That's how I cope. I know it sounds crazy but without a phone I can barely do anything.

This phone is literally a brick right now. Won't react to charging for several hours. I hate to drop over $200 but I can mitigate the damage by buying a cheap phone as opposed to a $1000 one. I don't need a super fancy one. Just enough to message, check my email, listen to music, send video messages and so on.
You can get a smartphone for like <$50 nowadays.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@shouldbefun I have a contract with republic wireless. The phone I got was $100 and I pay $20 for unlimited talk text and 1gb data. But I rarely go over 1gb because I'm on campus most of the time and I deliberately try not to use my phone (shout-out Cal Newport).

@nicksaiz65 it won't be an iPhone. Just go on Amazon and search for a smartphone. Blu makes phones around this price range. I'm sure there's many others. They aren't as high quality as an iPhone but to someone like me that doesn't matter. I just need to be able to talk, text, listen to music and look at maps occasionally. Could be a good option for you until you're more financially stable.

Starve now, feast later.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@shouldbefun I have a contract with republic wireless. The phone I got was $100 and I pay $20 for unlimited talk text and 1gb data. But I rarely go over 1gb because I'm on campus most of the time and I deliberately try not to use my phone (shout-out Cal Newport).

@nicksaiz65 it won't be an iPhone. Just go on Amazon and search for a smartphone. Blu makes phones around this price range. I'm sure there's many others. They aren't as high quality as an iPhone but to someone like me that doesn't matter. I just need to be able to talk, text, listen to music and look at maps occasionally. Could be a good option for you until you're more financially stable.

Starve now, feast later.
Those look like nice phones. How are the apps? It looks like some of them actually work with Verizon. I'm guessing I can put my own music on there? How do the emoticons look? If I can put my own music on there I can finally cancel my freaking Apple Music Subscription, which would be a Godsend.

How are the apps on there?

I'm looking into buying a refurbished iPhone but I'm seeing people complain about the battery life a lot. And then that would just bring us back to square one

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those look like nice phones. How are the apps? It looks like some of them actually work with Verizon. I'm guessing I can put my own music on there? How do the emoticons look? If I can put my own music on there I can finally cancel my freaking Apple Music Subscription, which would be a Godsend.

How are the apps on there?

I'm looking into buying a refurbished iPhone but I'm seeing people complain about the battery life a lot. And then that would just bring us back to square one
I don't have a Blu phone. I have a Moto G5 or something like that. I remember seeing Blu as a name that came up in that price range when I was looking.

Browse YouTube I'm sure you'll find your answer pretty quickly.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a Blu phone. I have a Moto G5 or something like that. I remember seeing Blu as a name that came up in that price range when I was looking.

Browse YouTube I'm sure you'll find your answer pretty quickly.
You know, it's funny you mention that. I've been doing some research all day, and it looks like my best option is the Moto G6 Phone. It's $200, so $220 with tax. A phone's important, so that is definitely within my price range. As soon as I get paid tonight, I'm gonna order it.

I never thought I would be an Android User. But you know what, I'm loving that price and the reviews seem really good. The phone will be able to do everything that I need it to do. The iPhones I was looking at cost $700-800. Hell the iPhone X was $1000. That's craaaaazy. Let people clown me if they want: I'm saving money and depending on how I like the phone, I may stay on Team Android even when I'm making money. I looooove that price. $200 for a phone that will last me 4-5 years? Yes please, let the masses spend over $1000 for a phone to give girls their non-sexual attention with silly little emoticons.

My old phone is officially busted. It came back on after TWO DAYS on the charger then died instantly again. I'll be getting my new phone on Tuesday and I'll let you guys know how it is.

The Phone I'm Gonna Get:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...97-4010-b37c-9007fc799470&pf_rd_i=14613304011

Stylish Ass Phone Case:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/678461...2xFMcTJM3eOb175e8F4EL1Urg0U70-PxoCwZMQAvD_BwE

Screen Protector:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F94WQFM/ref=sspa_dk_detail_9?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07F94WQFM

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone Game Update

Speaking of phones, I'm never getting a girl's social media instead of her phone number again. Getting her social media and hitting her up on there is only good if you wanna be the president of her Friendzone Fan Club.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I can finally put whatever music I want on my phone and cancel my Apple Music subscription thank the freaking Lord

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I can finally put whatever music I want on my phone and cancel my Apple Music subscription thank the freaking Lord
#teamAndroid

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm on the Team. If I get clowned oh well haha.

Gonna be weird getting used to this new interface though
Haha look at this dumb ass with his different operating system!!! He should've paid $1000 for a phone that's the same as the version before it like I did!!

C'mon mate stop caring what people think. People can barely think for themselves.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha look at this dumb ass with his different operating system!!! He should've paid $1000 for a phone that's the same as the version before it like I did!!

C'mon mate stop caring what people think. People can barely think for themselves.
Oh yeah that's what I'm saying fam! Who cares what people think, people are sheep

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Program 1 + Mystery Method

I spent my night working, implementing my Program 1 and failing at Cold Approaches.

I know you guys tell me to lighten up on the theory but sometimes I just have no idea what to say. And I need the theory for that.

So to prevent this: I always wanted to be a PUA so I'm going Old School. Mystery during the night, Roosh during the day. I like how Mystery talks about not how to validate these sluts just like AMS. And they're both essentially flowcharts, and it mixes with high value Game. I should be able to get pretty far with Mystery and Roosh so it'll make me a PUA like I always wanted to be.

I wanna play these hoes like I would play a video game. Flip the script. So these flowcharts will help me.

Program 1 is a bit confusing... not quite sure what they're asking me to do. I might just need to go in for tutoring on Monday and focus on the more important test coming up on Monday for now. That's priority numero uno.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Program 1 + Mystery Method

I spent my night working, implementing my Program 1 and failing at Cold Approaches.

I know you guys tell me to lighten up on the theory but sometimes I just have no idea what to say. And I need the theory for that.

So to prevent this: I always wanted to be a PUA so I'm going Old School. Mystery during the night, Roosh during the day. I like how Mystery talks about not how to validate these sluts just like AMS. And they're both essentially flowcharts. I should be able to get pretty far with Mystery and Roosh so it'll make me a PUA like I always wanted to be. Plus I can just use this Game for Approaches and then AMS for everything else, it won't interfere. Mystery is my new bible for Nightgame; old school PUA. Hell even Roosh agrees. Gotta not come off as a Nice Guy. This should work; but I'm gonna keep going out and keep testing it. I can't approach if I don't have a plan. So old school MM for now. I love it: it turns social dynamics with women into computer algorithms. Idk if I'll do routines though.

From there on, it's only high value AMS Game. Speaking of AMS, Chase Amante says a lot of the same stuff AMS says with not validating the hoes. So that's another more in depth resource...

I wanna play these hoes like I would play a video game. Flip the script. So these flowcharts will help me.

Program 1 is a bit confusing... not quite sure what they're asking me to do. I might just need to go in for tutoring on Monday and focus on the more important test coming up on Monday for now. That's priority numero uno.
I'm telling you now. Don't follow mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.