Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Book Stuff: Author Stuff

I may end up just buying the Kindle version of The Incendiaries and read it before bed sometimes. Audiobooks are really cool and they’re helping me get Wavy, but sometimes it’s nice to just sit down or lay in bed and read a nice book.

Also, I want to pursue my dreams of being an author again. I think I have a pretty nice writing style, and it was one of my dreams to have a book published. With Kindle, I think I could do that.

Maybe I should start writing short stories again? If I could write a novel and get it published, that would be one of the best things ever. Plus it would be a great way for me to make some passive income as well. These are the kinds of things I’m talking about when I say I want to start my own business so that I’m not a Wage Slave for the rest of my life.

The only thing is, I have no clue what I would write about. I used to write short stories. Maybe I’ll just write from the soul. I may write under my pen name, Nick Saiz. This’ll just be some things that I’m thinking about as I get more spare time. Lots of ways to make money in this world. After all, what is money but an idea and an execution? I need to start reading books on literature and English so that I can be well versed in these subjects.

EDIT: I’m also living out my dreams of being a composer, just in a different way than I originally envisioned. I’m composing on “modern” instruments like Omnisphere instead of with a symphony orchestra. This way, I can hear my creations instantly.
Yo i meant to say happy birthday the other day. Mine is today. My ukelele should be arriving in the mail. Nicksaiz x GrowingPains "Too Much Suave" coming soon lmao. I was inspired by this guy's videos
. Sh!t is hard. Soulja Boy even did Crank Dat with him. But how can I go about identifying notes in a song? Do you have any tips on how to learn notes that I hear by ear? I've never learned an instrument before.

Write the journal for as long as you feel like writing.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo i meant to say happy birthday the other day. Mine is today. My ukelele should be arriving in the mail. Nicksaiz x GrowingPains "Too Much Suave" coming soon lmao. I was inspired by this guy's videos
. Sh!t is hard. Soulja Boy even did Crank Dat with him. But how can I go about identifying notes in a song? Do you have any tips on how to learn notes that I hear by ear? I've never learned an instrument before.

Write the journal for as long as you feel like writing.
Happy birthday bro! Turn up

And as for the music? I'd honestly recommend taking lessons if you can. I'm classically trained myself and it really helps out. Or I suppose you could always just use YouTube or buy a book if you don't wanna go to lessons in person. But with lots of time and practice(plus ear training) you'll eventually be able to pick out chords and songs.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killing the Test and Gotta Lose this Flab

Hey guys. So I studied my ass off for that programming test. I did extremely well. I was able to answer every single question on it. I'm absolutely sure that I passed. Feels good. Using those two programming books and the help of the internet really saved my ass. Now all I have to do is go to my two classes that take attendance.

Guys, I've been so bad about my nutrition and excessive drinking lately. I looked in the mirror, and I am officially real deal fat now. This is gonna require a Scoobysworkshop/layman approach to get rid of this blubber. How the hell am I supposed to be confident and do approaches with this gut and no waves? Once again, I'm just gonna have to work with what I got and Fake it Till I Make It. But this belly is getting BURNED!!! I can't even wear shirts that show off my muscles without looking fat. No more. Time to live a Scoobysworkshop lifestyle while I fake it till I make it. Like Simple Pickup said, I'm not gonna let a bit of baby fat stop me from going for what I want. But I'll keep working to burn it off.

If I'm fat for now, it is what it is. I'm just gonna have to let it go and put myself out there anyways. I still have to improve my Game while I work on burning this gut. Dr. Nerdlove did say I needed to work in a web.

I will be absolutely sure to hit the gym today.

Game Tidbit of the Day
If a girl doesn’t text back for 24 hours, I consider that a strike. And I simplify my Dating life and pretty much live by the two strikes rule.

I’m gonna give Day Bang by Roosh V a read and get some routines. After that, I’m gonna start doing some Daygame on campus. I’ve already started some innocuous conversations with girls that I find cute on campus.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/11/19: Still Making Good Grades, Dealing With my Chub(Perfect is Boring), Dates, What I Need to Do Tonight

Okay guys, I know I update this journal way too much, it's supposed to be a one or every two day thing. But I've just been doing pretty well for myself lately and I wanted to share it with you guys.

I just got a quiz back in my Math Class. I made a 7.5/10. Not bad if I say so myself. Of course, the next quiz I will make a 100 on. So that's a good recovery for me. Although the teacher himself said that I'm falling really behind on the homework. And I need to do it so that it can contribute to my overall grade. So I'll take his advice on that. I'll at least start that today before I really screw myself over.

I have to say, this hell week is seeming much more manageable now that a lot of the stuff has been knocked out.

With my fat: it's not terrible. I'm remembering what Dr. Nerdlove said on our conference call: as much as a meme it is, he has a fat Mexican nearly bald janitor friend who's able to slay more puss than anyone he's ever seen. I have fat friends that are able to do the same. So I really just need to get over myself and keep working on dating while I work to improve my fitness. I'm about to go to the gym right now, actually.

Y'all remember HB Candice? She's actively avoiding me lol. I was sitting in the Cafeteria with about 3 friends and she made it a point to walk all the way across the room and sit somewhere else. I wonder if I could ever revive that friendship?

I asked out one girl on a date and she said she was busy this week. So that's Strike One. I'm waiting on a response from girl number two. And Im going to try to set up a date with HB Andrea, the girl that I went on a coffee hangout thing with before. This time, I'm going to explicitly ask her on a DATE so that there's no way that my intentions can be misconstrued. I had been told to be more direct. I need to ABC and go for the kill. As Roosh says, every rejection is a big stepping stone towards my victory as long as I never give up.

Work wise, I need to go to the gym, get in some violin practice really quickly, do some Math homework, finish my Unix Lab and Quiz, and find out wtf is going on in my Microeconomics course. I'm really fvcking up in there and I've got to get that fixed before it really spirals out of control.

As long as I'm in the gym by 3:30 today and I bring my shyt for Java lab, I should make good time on being able to work out and do my lab.

I'll give you guys an update on if I get the date with HB Andrea or not! I'm being very very direct and not hiding my intentions. I need to look at AMS' book real quick and look at the wording to ask a girl on a date. But before I even do that, I need to be high value and go to the gym...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being an Actual Adult

I don't have much time to type today. I have more school shyt to do...

But I will say that if I'm tired and I have shyt to do for my school or job, laying in bed is the absolute worst thing that I could do. I should've gone to the library, sipped an energy drink, and kept going. But I can still salvage myself.

I accidentally crashed last night when I should've stayed up. I should've kept playing lit music to keep myself going.

But I'm about to salvage myself in this lab and keep making good grades.

I have so much shyt to do this week that I'm gonna have to reschedule both of the dates that I got.

I really don't give a fvck anymore. Once this hell week for school is over, I'm brushing an hour a day every single day to train my stupid stubborn hair. Hot toweling every single day too. This is my only chance at being confident and being attractive to these vapid party hoes that I desire. And I'm botching it, just like everything else in my life. This'll let me tear through The Dead Key too. My stupid hair is so stubborn... this is the only way. Hot towel only, mirror brushing only, product once to twice a day, Wave Cap when I work out.

But right now? I'm about to save myself regarding school. And then I'm gonna do my next lab, go to my classes, and kick school's ass. Then I'm doing push-ups and going running. 5K Training Baby. If I can't run a 5K, how can I expect to pull these party hoes? My personality? I've seen firsthand just how vapid and superficial some of these hoes can be.

EDIT: When I wash my clothes, I need to check my pockets. I nearly lost $15 like a dumbass. And that's money that could definitely go towards school.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was reading through some old posts and skimming through Kill that Desperation (gold mine)... Pook referenced this. It's a more in-depth explanation of what I was saying about talking to girls the other day. It's also in the DJBC.

Whenever you find some free time:
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/conversing-for-maximum-attraction-by-allen-thompson.136879/

Keep grinding.
That's a great article. I'll definitely need to reread this. I 100% agree when he says that you need to have a plan when you converse with women. Otherwise you're just leaving everything to fate and chance

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self Cuts and Computer Science: Conversation

Hey @GrowingPains how goes the Self Cutting? I overheard a conversation that basically proved that Self Cutting is the way and the light. These sluts love it when you have a haircut. Unfortunately, it’s just not realistic to get a haircut every 2 weeks sometimes. With self cutting, you can do that any time and look fresh for the girls. I’ve got to learn to self cut a low temp fade if I wanna be Elite. I’m gonna start with a trim and lineup this Friday once all my tests are done. Also, I’m gonna Wash and Style twice a week.

Wave wise, my hair is finally even at a 1.5. I’m not cutting to that anymore though, it’s just gonna be my base. 1.75 and up from now on after my wolfs. I have to be crazy elite, and that’s the only way to do it. At least I’ll get in lots of audiobook “reading” as I brush. I’ll most definitely finish all the books on my Audible Account. I should’ve been a waver and a reader my whole life. I’m making up for my failed life by becoming elite.

I’m really starting to enjoy all aspects of my Computer Science degree. As much as it pisses me off, this stuff is cool. I’m enjoying the grind and learning this stuff. I now know for a fact this is what I wanna do, along with music.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School Update: Good Stuff, Sunavabytch, My Summer Plans

Okay guys, let's get a Good Bad and Ugly going on in here.

Good: I got my Java programming class test grade back today. I made a 77. Pretty decent, I passed. I'm happy with that grade. I'm still trying to make an A in here though, so I need to make perfect grades on the rest of the programming assignments and labs. And probably on the rest of the tests in here too. That's a tall order, but I have to fill it if I want to be a Don Juan.

Bad: I'm still a fat lard and I have two tests & a quiz on Friday. Fvvvvvvvvvvvvck

Ugly: I am fvcking up so hard right now in Unix Lab. Not only did I not turn in a Lab 2 for that class(I literally just forgot like a scrub) but I couldn't finish Lab 3 on time. I literally only could do 2/6 problems before the deadline. My first mistake was not starting until the day of. I absolutely have to stop doing that. Then, life threw a ton of curveballs at me today too. So much time wasted. It really pisses me off cause I know I could've made an A on this lab had I just started earlier.

My Plans for Summer
Depending on how things pan out, I may just stay in my college down over summer. If I do that, I can play with my band, work a job, and take classes at my university itself to raise my GPA. I don't know. This'll just be something that I'm thinking about.

What I Have to do Now
I'm about to start by running around campus a bit. Then I'm going to clean my room. Then I'm gonna do just a bit of Math homework, then I'm gonna study. I have 2 tests, a quiz, and a lab all due on Friday. If I can just make it past that, this hell week is finally over for me. Then I can breathe a bit easier and finally move on with my life.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self Cuts and Computer Science: Conversation

Hey @GrowingPains how goes the Self Cutting? I overheard a conversation that basically proved that Self Cutting is the way and the light. These sluts love it when you have a haircut. Unfortunately, it’s just not realistic to get a haircut every 2 weeks sometimes. With self cutting, you can do that any time and look fresh for the girls. I’ve got to learn to self cut a low temp fade if I wanna be Elite. I’m gonna start with a trim and lineup this Friday once all my tests are done. Also, I’m gonna Wash and Style twice a week.

Wave wise, my hair is finally even at a 1.5. I’m not cutting to that anymore though, it’s just gonna be my base. 1.75 and up from now on after my wolfs. I have to be crazy elite, and that’s the only way to do it. At least I’ll get in lots of audiobook “reading” as I brush. I’ll most definitely finish all the books on my Audible Account. I should’ve been a waver and a reader my whole life. I’m making up for my failed life by becoming elite.

I’m really starting to enjoy all aspects of my Computer Science degree. As much as it pisses me off, this stuff is cool. I’m enjoying the grind and learning this stuff. I now know for a fact this is what I wanna do, along with music.
I haven't cut my hair since about a week and a half ago. I'll probably get back at it in 2-3 days - definitely before the weekend. I'm gonna have to work on blending the fade better this time so I'll pay more attention to that and use the corner of the blade like you said.

I admire your commitment to the waves. I used to want waves but I quickly gave that up. I just don't have the patience for the brushing, the du-rag, the attention. So I just bald fade with an inch on top and use the curl brush.

I had a midterm today. I got absolutely fvcked. When I say fvcked, I mean absolutely mounted and dominated. I have never done so poorly on a test in my life. I prepared for it, but I know it was not to the best of my ability. I'm struggling to adapt to this new school. But I will get there, because I will it so. So will you. Let's get this bread.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't cut my hair since about a week and a half ago. I'll probably get back at it in 2-3 days - definitely before the weekend. I'm gonna have to work on blending the fade better this time so I'll pay more attention to that and use the corner of the blade like you said.

I admire your commitment to the waves. I used to want waves but I quickly gave that up. I just don't have the patience for the brushing, the du-rag, the attention. So I just bald fade with an inch on top and use the curl brush.

I had a midterm today. I got absolutely fvcked. When I say fvcked, I mean absolutely mounted and dominated. I have never done so poorly on a test in my life. I prepared for it, but I know it was not to the best of my ability. I'm struggling to adapt to this new school. But I will get there, because I will it so. So will you. Let's get this bread.
Right! We’ll both keep pushing until we reach the academic success that we deserve.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game Progression

I've been complaining about how I'm not where I want to be and how I can never pull the hot girls that I want. But zooming out and looking at my Game over the course of the past month or so, I can see I have definitely made much improvement. I have way more social acumen, and thanks to that Dr. Nerdlove interview(plus his book), I actually have confidence in my text game and how I need to text a girl.

In this Game, I think I need to focus on the small victories. Just making a little bit of progress every single day. And then I will be where I want to be, with time. But that doesn't mean I wait until I'm 100% confident to start approaching. I have to do it now, as much as it hurts without confidence. That's the pain of learning Game I guess.

I only made this post cause I was a bit discouraged about my Game Progress, but as I zoom out I can see that it's gotten better.

I also made this post because I'm kind of nervous about the two dates that I have coming up. I need to get my head out of my ass, give my nuts a tug, and just GO FOR IT even if I'm fat and out of shape and have no waves on my head. It's gonna be tough, but I promise you guys I will make moves on these girls. One date will be this weekend. Rejection or not, I'll still consider it a success. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, after I go on a couple dates I’m going to start Lowkey PUA Daygame on campus. If I see one more hot ass girl and I don’t know what to say I’m gonns lose it

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FML I Hate Everything: School Update

So guess what? That quiz in Math on Friday that I had in my calendar? Actually was today. I didn't know that so I didn't study. #BombedIt

I swear, it's just fvck up after fvck up after fvck up with me. NO MORE!!!! If I can just make it to this weekend, I'll be totally fine. Then I'll be able to be more responsible from there now that I understand how to be a perfect student.

I'm redeeming myself with school right here, right now. You might be asking, how are you gonna do that, Nick? Haven't you failed 3 quizzes already in this class and done none of the homework? Well, I'm glad you asked.

My programming class is worth the same amount of hours as my Math Class. If I bust my ass in programming and get an A, then get a C in Math, that's a B average for 8 hours. That's pretty dang good.

My 4.0 Dreams may be killed, but I'll be damned if I have another sh*tty GPA. I've looked at the syllabi and done the math regarding my grades and GPA. I can still pass. Honestly, as long as my semester GPA is around a 3.1 or higher, I think I'll be good. Of course, I'll do the absolute best that I can.

But right now, I'm going to do this programming lab and extra credit. It's gonna be pretty integral to saving my ass this semester.

I know I can do it, I know I can make my parents proud. I just have to put in the work!!!!!! I'll be shooting for that 4.0 though so even if I fall a bit short, it's still okay.

SIDENOTE: Even though I messed up, I'm weirdly relieved that the quiz is over. That "just" leaves two tests, a lab, and a violin lesson to prepare for.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late Night School Musings

I took a look at my planner involving the classes that I need to take. As long as I don't fail anything else, I'm still on track to graduate. What a relief! I was worried that I would be in school forever.

But right now, it's do or die time. I've made several mistakes involving school. But I have these two tests coming up. I'm finishing this lab right now and then I'm gonna go in studying for these tests. No mistakes allowed, and I'm gonna have to learn this material very quickly. Time to fight and do it so that I can live the life that I deserve. I'm gonna start by doing this Java programming lab. It's pretty easy, I just have to write a bunch of classes that work together along with a driver.

EDIT: Also, I take back all the things that I said about Eclipse. It's working great so far and it's a really good IDE for Java. Although for C++ I'm probably gonna use Visual Studio Community because I always hear good things about it and it looks nice. Additionally, I can use that IDE when I program in C# as well. I don't know why tf I didn't program with IDEs until now. It makes programming so much more tolerable, I just push a button to run my code. And I have a professional debugger. This is already making programming about 10,000 times more tolerable this semester.

On top of that, and this goes for anything in life too, if there's something that I don't know I can just look it up on the internet, or read a book on it. I have absolutely no excuse.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But right now, it's do or die time.
In the trenches. Let's get it.

Next school update better say you slayed those tasks. Looking forward to it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the trenches. Let's get it.

Next school update better say you slayed those tasks. Looking forward to it.
Bro I got absolutely saved on these tests. God delivered me.

I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to prepare adequately for them. Considering that there were two tests. I was just thinking to myself, "if only I had one less test tomorrow, I would be able to focus so much more on the other one"

And what happens? I check my email, and it turns out that my Databases teacher randomly got sick with the flu. The test is postponed until Monday. Now I have all weekend to study, and I'll make 100% sure that I don't waste this time and mess up my grade. Now, there's absolutely no reason that I shouldn't get an A or a B in Databases. I can sense a pretty solid GPA coming out this semester.

Now I'm not gonna lie to you, I've been slacking hard in Design of Algorithms(the class my other test is in.) Idk how well I can do considering that I'm basically gonna have to learn this material in one day and stay up all night just like I did for my Object Oriented Programming Exam.

But I did some math, and I'm not worried. I just need to go in there, and put some knowledge down on the paper. Even if I make a 40 on this test, as long as I do well on the program that is due in about 12 days(which I definitely should, considering that I have Visual Studio and the internet on my side, along with tutoring if I ever get stuck, plus I'm actually starting early) I'll be fine. I can still make a solid B in there.

Also, I'm gonna be up all night unfortunately. There's just no way to avoid it. I'm going to have to do it if I expect to know anything on this test. Once again, all I have to do is make a 40 because I'm counting on this program and the other tests(where I start earlier) to bail me out.

This weekend is going to be insane. I have to do ultra well on these 2 tests that I have coming up next week. Can't make a 40 on those or I'm fvcked. And I want an A in Databases. I'm going for it. Considering that I made a 75 on the first program, this pretty much means that I need to make like a 93+ on the test if I want to stand a chance. At least there'll be none of that stupid multiple choice crap.

But I just thought you all might be interested in knowing how my school is going.

I've got to get back to work on fighting life and getting the grades that I know I deserve. I'll talk to you peeps later.

RANDOM GYM SIDENOTE: As a Computer Science guy, I know how important it is to track my gym stats like a video game. So I can see how I'm improving. I used to keep a notebook but every time I would lose it. So now I'm gonna do the smart Computer Science thing and log all my progress digitally. I should've been doing this from the beginning.

EDIT: Also, I got a free Audible Credit today. I decided to get The Immortalists, I've been wanting to read that. So there's more 360 Wave Brush Time and I'm making myself smarter/better socially too by reading just like Roosh V said.

Last edited:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick,

I enjoy reading your journal entries. I do not know if you do this, but I do recommend making list of things you need to do for each day and for each week and month and even year along with a calendar.

Review it each day and plan your day to address what you need to do versus what you want to do,

A large portion of issues you are having with school appears to be based on three things:

1. Lack of planning of what you need to do versus allowing free time
2. Lack of planning on tasks over a period of time
3. Overly ambitious goals without planning the steps how to get there/too much pressure to get perfect scores.

It took me a long tine to learn about these things and I still struggle with them. I bombed university (still graduated but with a 2.75) because I literally did the least amount of work possible and crammed like crazy.

It was the biggest regret I have had in my life even more so than any girl I missed out on.

1. Plan your day out and look at your calendar and try to digest your projects labs over a period of time rather than trying to get it done on the day before.

2. Projects that are due in the distance are the easiest to screw up if you do not plan ahead and piecemeal them out, sometimes it can be really difficult to determine how much work is needed to top notch quality work. Sometimes you may need an initial run through and second look over and even a third or forth review.

3. You are putting far too much pressure on yourself to say I need a perfect score after you get a 75/77 on a lab etc. Instead when a lab or etc is assigned plot out what you need to do to get an A (93) then schedule out the pieces and get help from classmates or tutors if you need it.

The reason why this is so important is that the planning stuff stretches well beyond school. It’s extremely applicable to programming as well as achieving life goals.

“If you fail to plan, plan to fail”.

The top notch 4.0 students all do it unless they are geniuses (1 in a million). It’s insanely hard to get away with doing things at the last minute.

The difference for me was going to highly rated public college instead of going to Harvard or Yale (like my brother).

It is unfortunate that school is more about hoop jumping than real world application, but the key thing to take from school is discipline.

Sure it’s great to hook up with hot chicks, but it’s a lot better to have the connections to dominate in business.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good suggestion, @The_411

Here's some articles that you might want to check out, Nick.

http://calnewport.com/blog/2013/12/...ce-of-planning-every-minute-of-your-work-day/

http://calnewport.com/blog/2014/08/08/deep-habits-plan-your-week-in-advance/

Here are links to a very simple productivity system. I use this. I could certainly do more of the 2nd one. But the idea here is just to keep it simple. No complex system. No integrated apps. It can all be done with a piece of paper. I do this every morning. Hope it helps.

I know you're reading other things and doing a lot of other stuff, so squeezing Cal's books in probably isn't the best right now. But, the books all stemmed from his original research for the blog 'Study Hacks' (linked) where he outlines Zen Valedictorian methods - which I've read extensively and read from time to time (today, I re-read two on focusing and developing a focused work habit). So if you're struggling with something in particular, lmk. I'm sure I can link an article that you can read quickly instead of having to read through his books.

To expand on 411's post; some people might seem like geniuses. They seem like they have it all together. It seems 'natural' like they were just born with it. Hmm... where have I heard that before? But the truth of the matter is: "all men are created equal, some work harder in pre-season". They didn't become geniuses (acquire the ability to learn hard things quickly, which Cal talks about extensively) out of the blue. There was a time in their life where they learned this skill and now it seems natural - you just don't know about it. Just like naturals in getting women.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick,

I enjoy reading your journal entries. I do not know if you do this, but I do recommend making list of things you need to do for each day and for each week and month and even year along with a calendar.

Review it each day and plan your day to address what you need to do versus what you want to do,

A large portion of issues you are having with school appears to be based on three things:

1. Lack of planning of what you need to do versus allowing free time
2. Lack of planning on tasks over a period of time
3. Overly ambitious goals without planning the steps how to get there/too much pressure to get perfect scores.

It took me a long tine to learn about these things and I still struggle with them. I bombed university (still graduated but with a 2.75) because I literally did the least amount of work possible and crammed like crazy.

It was the biggest regret I have had in my life even more so than any girl I missed out on.

1. Plan your day out and look at your calendar and try to digest your projects labs over a period of time rather than trying to get it done on the day before.

2. Projects that are due in the distance are the easiest to screw up if you do not plan ahead and piecemeal them out, sometimes it can be really difficult to determine how much work is needed to top notch quality work. Sometimes you may need an initial run through and second look over and even a third or forth review.

3. You are putting far too much pressure on yourself to say I need a perfect score after you get a 75/77 on a lab etc. Instead when a lab or etc is assigned plot out what you need to do to get an A (93) then schedule out the pieces and get help from classmates or tutors if you need it.

The reason why this is so important is that the planning stuff stretches well beyond school. It’s extremely applicable to programming as well as achieving life goals.

“If you fail to plan, plan to fail”.

The top notch 4.0 students all do it unless they are geniuses (1 in a million). It’s insanely hard to get away with doing things at the last minute.

The difference for me was going to highly rated public college instead of going to Harvard or Yale (like my brother).

It is unfortunate that school is more about hoop jumping than real world application, but the key thing to take from school is discipline.

Sure it’s great to hook up with hot chicks, but it’s a lot better to have the connections to dominate in business.
Wow. You really hit the nail on the head. This is really good advice. I plan on doing lots of school updates because this journal isn’t just about pickup, but it’s about my whole life. I’ll definitely implement all this and let you guys know how it affects my life

Status
Not open for further replies.